Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Joe and dianne seem to really love each other. This is probably the happiest and most confident I have ever seen joe to be. But personally I cannot stand her. She just comes off as really dumb and I know I can't fault her for something she can't control like her intelligence but she's also pretty ignorant. I find it weird that joe doesn't seem to mind much because he's quite smart and having a partner who is not on the same mental level as you can be hard and tiring. Most of his friends seem to be the same as Dianne too, bar maybe josh, connor and caspar so maybe that's just his thing. I only watch his videos when Dianne isn't in them.
Where does everyone keep saying joe is smart from? He can barely cook, made money doing stupid pranks etc. I like him but wouldn’t say hes super smart. He’s smart at stuff he’s into, like the animals Diane bought over etc. Business wise he’s savvy but he’ll had business advisors etc I’d imagine.

And I don’t think Diane is as dumb as she makes out she definitely plays up for the camera imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

eucalyptus

it annoys me so much when dianne pronounces a word differently to joe and he makes a huge song and dance about it, making fun of her and pulling her up on it every single time like she's a massive idiot. when for most of the words lately she's literally just saying the australian pronunciation of the word. like the big fuss he kicked up about how she says 'project' jesus christ thats how its fucking pronounced in other parts of the world

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Joe chatting about PR gifts etc in his new vlog and Dianne’s contribution is ‘I think it’s quite nice to get free stuff’ - Careful Dianne the £ signs in your eyes are showing.
He lost his relatability to me when he got all sour when he had to declare a ‘gift from his sister’ as an ad. It was in fact a pr package from her BUSINESS.

Showed that he’s no better than most of them.

Pretty convinced it’s going to be some love/dating show for the bbc ... the big lipstick kisses etc just show it’s going to be some corny Saturday night shite. Joes said before he’s tried writing tv shows

Him trying to justify getting freebies AND getting paid shit loads of money for them too. Properly going off him. He apparently only does it for products he genuinely likes. Isn’t this lot the ones who are totally Apple but promote Samsung whenever there’s money? I’m sure he uses all of zoellas stuff he shills too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

GossWhore

VIP Member
There does seem to be a difference of opinion on this thread....
quite a lot [emoji23][emoji23]
So to balance the scales and stop any arguments

WELCOME TO....
the Joanne rave thread [emoji2955]
I’m probably gonna stay here [emoji13]

I read this completely wrong. [emoji1787]
I was about to go report someone for something (and probably throw up) [emoji15]
A
Joanne
Rave
Thread

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Joe is officially a prick after this

You aren't special, #Gifted from ANYONE must be disclosed

Joe, you could of just put #Gifted and kept it moving
No joe. It’s your sisters fucking business that gifted it you. If Zoe BOUGHT you a gift and gave it you, you wouldn’t. This bunch are pricks are really starting to annoy me now. Joe runs a company managing other influencers he should grow up.

Also, if she just sent it as a gift, you didn’t have to promote it on social media and could have not posted. And also wouldn’t have them had to declare it as a gift.

Alightened

VIP Member
Fully agree with all the above ,
In light of Emily's death and just out of respect maybe he should of waited a week before posting any scooter related content or better still open up a chat about safety but no such sense shown, also I absolutely think either Joe isn't that keen on his new house guests or there's trouble in paradise but either way the vibe seems off lately.
I think Joe and Zoe have actually no idea how the world works. I think they've both been pampered and spoilt. They've both got problems with eating and other social stuff. Do we blame the parents? I've no idea, but I think they're both mixed up people🤔

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think the only time Joe has actually known what hard work was like, was his stint on Strictly. He was always stating how exhausted he was. Now it's all over and done with he's lounging about in bed, going out for long lunches with the boys, and in general just lazing. I do feel Dianne burns the candle at both ends, and will regret it eventually. Back to Zoe arsing about on their way to and from Wiltshire, she wouldn't know what hard work was if it jumped up and bit her on the arse.
Joe will have known hard work from his thatching days, to give him credit for being a youtuber who once had a proper job. But I do think he has lost that touch of knowing a days graft in recent years. Dianne never stops. She does need a break.

cherry198

VIP Member
not to kiss her arse but it sounds like typical relationship bickering lmao, doesn't make her a scheming manipulative witch
I literally did that the other day and have done on many occasions that’s just typical gf behaviour😂Like you don’t like your outfit but your bf tells you you look nice then you get offended coz you think you look like shit etc😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I mean Dianne's birthday wasn't perfect and maybe some of us would prefer different gifts but they weren't exactly cheap. I was a bit bored so I checked the prices of them. That tshirt was £20.25, those red cups were £ 26.25, the Phillips juicer - £118.00, that green Pendleton bike - £320, the mindfulness challenge cards - £18.95, and the cake (i don't know if he paid for it or not) - £255. So he either paid £503.45 or £758.45 (with the cake) - doesn't really matter but either way, it's still a lot of money. I wish my other half could spend that much on my gift, or I on his. Maybe the presents weren't everyone's cup of tea but they definitely weren't cheap.
Have to agree, he spent a good amount of money on presents for Dianne, but what is more important is they are things she wants/likes, she seemed to love the bike so quite frankly is a great present. Slagging off the birthday presents just feels like hating on everything he does for the sake of it. Let’s stick to criticising things that are deserving of criticism. Like this shit trip to Zalfie’s for the day. 😂😂

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Don't know how to feel about Dianne laughing and showing Joe on his electric scooter when fellow youtuber Emily Hartridge died 24hrs ago from her electric scooter colliding with a lorry, tributes are everywhere but he's there showing off on his bit insensitive maybe ??

• Wow
  • Sad

GossWhore

VIP Member
Call me an idiot or whatever, I agree with Joe. If it is from his sister (her company) it's really stupid imo to disclose it (we can see it's a present so obviously gifted. Why the hell the hashtag then?) And let's be honest here, who is gonna buy this shit?! Noone.

When I see all those #gifted posts/stories from people from the UK I find it so fucking weird/funny that the influencers have to disclose every thing. I've never ever bought anything an influencer recomended because they were the ones using it and saying how much they loved it. I mean it's a buisness of course 99,99% of things they are using is gifted. It's common knowledge so why the hell put that hashtag on everything. When there's a commercial on the tv you don't see a #commercial do you? I can't believe people in the UK are so gullible and think that when a youtuber/instagramer shows a product it's because they love it. Maybe it was like that in 2011/2012 but not today's day and age. As I said before call me fucking stupid but that's just my opinion [emoji2372]
1. You know when a commercial is a commercial because there's a break?

2. It's NOT obvious hence why ASA and the CMA have given clear guidance. [It's not about being gullible it's about transparency]

3. It was not a present. He is on her PR list and was sent via Zoella. Not a birthday gift etc.

4. Joe runs a influencer business so knows the score and should set an example

5. 2011/12 was 7/8 years ago. If you are 18 today you would have been 10. Not many teens (who are still his demographic) would know this.
___
I don't wanna call you an idiot but you know now why I said what I said.

Joe rolling his eyes during the Insta video also did not help.

• Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
As a londoner I can see the appeal of escaping to the country for your birthday and hanging out at a house like theirs. But to drink wine and maybe eat a delicious meal kind of thing , not play on a half pipe or the much loved nail game. Or be around Alfie at all.
Yeah and I don't get why there were randomers there either. And poor Morgan was a 5th wheel for most of the day. It was very odd.

Dunno if any of ya saw Alfie's new vlog but you could see most people were bored shirtless at the Zalfie sports day.

And he still clearly still has a crush on Dianne. Joe who has never even posted more than a forehead kiss, had a good feel of Dianne's ass. I think Joe's not so subtle way of telling Alfie that Dianne is his and to back off.

Reactions: 10

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I don't know how the Joanne minions even dare judge Stacey and Kev or Gio and Ashley for anything when their own idols are currently behaving like a pair of juvenile f*ckwit showoffs 24/7 .😤

New thread title idea :
Joe Sugg #3 No content without Dianne, fame hungry keeps feeding the Stans .

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I know you can’t see much of it, but that looks like a shitty hotel room to say they flew first class.
Well, they ain’t Zalfie. Hopefully they will only spend time in the hotel to sleep rather than spending the entire time there ordering pizza. Don’t need anything special if that’s the case. Flying first class is unnecesary, but it’s better than premium economy on a long haul flight like that, we all probably would if we could.

Alightened

VIP Member
I think they'll go the whole engagement, marriage thing. But, what do I know🤣🤣. I personally think they're good together😉