Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved how happy she was that joe upgraded their flight and that she was taking it all in and appreciated it. I think that’s why she’s likeable because she’s down to earth and big treats are huge to her.
Yeah and how she kept trying to whisper cause she didn't want to be too loud.

I did it odd though that they basically went back to all the place Joe went just so they could recreate insta pictures.

Also does anyone else think Dianne has been looking ill lately. She really is pushing herself, I think she going to burn out soon if she doesn't slow down a bit.

Reactions: 2

I did it odd though that they basically went back to all the place Joe went just so they could recreate insta pictures.

Also does anyone else think Dianne has been looking ill lately. She really is pushing herself, I think she going to burn out soon if she doesn't slow down a bit.
She’s not really getting any down time. The few days she is off she’s going to Brighton to see Zoe, or away with joe etc. And I know they are holidays but the travelling takes it out of you sometimes. She said the day she’s back from New York she’s back to rehearsals etc. She doesn’t seem to ever just sit in the house watching Netflix

Reactions: 4

I will be interested to see if they went to any museums, or places like Ellis Island. I am not holding my breath.

Agreed. Iirc, DB had almost a year off in 2016, after she broke up with a previous bf. The prolonged absence from dance may have owed more to mental and/or physical exhaustion than she would admit. These 3 day holidays they have been taking seem to me the exact opposite of relaxation

She’s not really getting any down time. The few days she is off she’s going to Brighton to see Zoe, or away with joe etc. And I know they are holidays but the travelling takes it out of you sometimes. She said the day she’s back from New York she’s back to rehearsals etc. She doesn’t seem to ever just sit in the house watching Netflix
DB's work/life balance is completely out of synch The stress of performing to live audiences, combined with the stress of practice, conditioning and travel for work is daunting enough, even at her age. Combining that with these high-speed breaks seems a recipe for disaster, even allowing for her evident high energy levels

Reactions: 3
I know they're adored by millions but I do find it very lazy content like her what's in Dianne's suitcase ? Vlog she just tipped the contents of her case out and showed the random tit she carts around day to day and these mini break vlogs of plane, hotel room and what we drank it's as exciting as looking at family holiday pictures 😴 and don't care what anyone says 99% of Joes content is staged - of course he knew where he was going but the thumbnail of course needs the hook of GF surprises me etc, Joe please just let the girl rest put the camera down completely just for one bloody trip !!

Reactions: 6
I know they're adored by millions
Millions, or minions? :p

but I do find it very lazy content like her what's in Dianne's suitcase ? Vlog she just tipped the contents of her case out and showed the random tit she carts around day to day and these mini break vlogs of plane, hotel room and what we drank it's as exciting as looking at family holiday pictures 😴
Don't set the bar to high. ;) I don't think it was meant for adults, and I am not sure the bar usually gets much higher anyway, unless it relates to dance - although the wild pets prank was out of the ordinary What confounds me in particular, is the relish with which JS and other youtubers unpack boxes, or photograph breakfasts, as if they were manna from Heaven.

and don't care what anyone says 99% of Joes content is staged - of course he knew where he was going but the thumbnail of course needs the hook of GF surprises me etc, Joe please just let the girl rest put the camera down completely just for one bloody trip !!
All his vids are super-sanitised. :D There is little authenticity. I don't bother to watch stuff with the buttercreams, and I have vowed to try to avoid anything with a hint of Tom .

• Heart

Don't set the bar to high. ;) I don't think it was meant for adults, and I am not sure the bar usually gets much higher anyway, unless it relates to dance - although the wild pets prank was out of the ordinary What confounds me in particular, is the relish with which JS and other youtubers unpack boxes, or photograph breakfasts, as if they were manna from Heaven.

All his vids are super-sanitised. :D There is little authenticity. I don't bother to watch stuff with the buttercreams, and I have vowed to try to avoid anything with a hint of Tom .
[/

A big YES !!!! to all the above fully agree and of course I should of remembered it's minions 😁 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Dianne probably is exhausted but gotta keep the vlog content flowing whenever they get the chance am I right

Dianne probably is exhausted but gotta keep the vlog content flowing whenever they get the chance am I right
The ££££ is too much of a lure. Got to make bank whilst they are still relevant.

Edited to say - just saw that Dianne's parents have arrived. Happy for her. I wonder how they will get on with joe - meeting the parents can be super awks!

Last edited:
Dianne's Dad Mark melts my cold Joanne heart, he always seems a truly genuine man and by far my favourite Buswell 👍

Reactions: 7
Lovely to see Joe sat happy with Dianne’s parents when was the last time Alfie Deyes saw Zoella’s father ? must’ve been the year of 2015 Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does anyone else get really irritated by joes little digs at dianne pretty constantly? 'look at your eyes lol', 'look how creased your skirt is', 'youre really going for it with your portion sizes this holiday arent you', 'your spellings awful'... i dont know whether ive just become more aware of it or what... Im all for not taking yourself too seriously and taking the mick out of each other but its pretty relentless and makes me uncomfortable tbh..

does anyone else get really irritated by joes little digs at dianne pretty constantly? 'look at your eyes lol', 'look how creased your skirt is', 'youre really going for it with your portion sizes this holiday arent you', 'your spellings awful'... i dont know whether ive just become more aware of it or what... Im all for not taking yourself too seriously and taking the mick out of each other but its pretty relentless and makes me uncomfortable tbh..
She did say he breath smelt the other day to be fair 😂

• Haha
This is such an open-ended question! :D

Are you asking the question, having watched the Thatcher Joe stuff from SCD onwards,, or only recently? Have you watched also In the Pan and the Dianne vlogs? I think if we knew the answer to that, it would be easier to answer you. Please clarify. ;) From previous attempts at this, I am sure there are many here more expert than me, who will give you an opinion

Briefly, I think JS has a strain of MCP in him. But OTOH, I also think his vlogs are heavily edited and you only see what he wants you to see. IMO, the vlogs with Dianne on his channel are mostly engineered, and run along the lines of Laurel and Hardy, or Men Behaving Badly. In other words, it is a deliberately staged type of humour which may not appeal. I do not think it represents their RL situation, although it might and If it does, then there its little long term hope.

Having said that, if you think your examples were bad, then you should watch (if you have not already done so) the early New Year stuff, some of which was really cringeworthy, but this was before Dianne started her own vlogs, and before In the Pan.

e.g.

or

I use these vids only to underline the MCP trend is not recent. If you want a SCD example, there was their vlog about the Foxtrot on TV - when the dance finishes, JS turns to DB and says "Well done!!", :p

But it is not a one-way street IMO, although you have to watch outside Thatcher Joe vlogs for confirmation. In the Pan suggests the relationship is more equal, and you get hints elsewhere. Examples: DB getting pissed off on more than one occasion when teaching JS to dance in the SCD behind the scenes vids;; a recent vid where JS declares he is sad DB is off on tour again, but does not want to appear 'soppy'; the vid at the end of the Strictly Live Tour, when JS says he does not know who to vote for next year, if it comes to a contest between DB and her celeb or a youtuber, only to be told crisply in front of his mum and Zalfie: "you can edit that from your video" , or other numerous remarks. e.g. 'toughen up Joe', or the joke about his lack of muscles, when lifting Ferguson the Fern out of the hired 4v4. Or the surreptitious pinch under the arm , when JS was complaining about DB's application of body tan in Liverpool

I think DB has his measure, and I also think she is capable of cutting loose if it does not suit her. It is more interesting to watch than a soap (sic), and the next 6 months are likely to produce an outcome one way or the other, e.g. Rina being unimpressed

The ££££ is too much of a lure. Got to make bank whilst they are still relevant.
Would DB get paid by IG, even when not promoting stuff? What I have read suggests she may, but I wondered if you are able to clarify?

Edited to say - just saw that Dianne's parents have arrived. Happy for her. I wonder how they will get on with joe - meeting the parents can be super awks!
Crossing the Rubicon is not guaranteed. Poor devil. :eek:

Wow...so many acronyms and nicknames and slang in your post I only half understood. What's MCP? Who is Rina? And what the hell does "crossing rhe Rubicon" mean? Thank you.
Also i may have struggled to comprehend parts indivually but it was clearly written with passion - that i like :)

Reactions: 8
Wow...so many acronyms and nicknames and slang in your post I only half understood. What's MCP? Who is Rina? And what the hell does "crossing rhe Rubicon" mean? Thank you.
Also i may have struggled to comprehend parts indivually but it was clearly written with passion - that i like :)
MCP means Male Chauvinist Pig. Rina is Dianne's Mum. No idea about crossing the Rubicon😂😂😂😂

cross the Rubicon. Irrevocably commit to a course of action, make a fateful and final decision. ... This phrase alludes to Julius Caesar's crossing the Rubicon River (between Italy and Gaul) in 49 b.c.,

cross the Rubicon. Irrevocably commit to a course of action, make a fateful and final decision. ... This phrase alludes to Julius Caesar's crossing the Rubicon River (between Italy and Gaul) in 49 b.c.,
Well you live and learn😂😂

Reactions: 7
Before I forget, in a recent vlog, Zoe called out to Joe : "you're punching". He appeared to agree.

Reactions: 8
I agree Joe does speak down to Dianne quite a bit and I don't particularly like it. But I don't think he does it intentionally, he does speak down to everyone. He has been trying recently to do it less, but that NYC vlog it did appear he was taking quite a number of digs at Dianne.

As was said above its hard to tell what the whole story is with their relationship as both videos are highly edited. I do think Joe's digs were getting to Dianne, but she seems to be making her own digs at Joe recently too. So there is a pair of them in it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.