Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might not mean anything, but just looked on twitter and noticed DaddySugg hasn't retweeted anything since Feb and hasn't posted anything about Joe/Zoe Since the strictly finals. I remember a time when he was always tweeting/taking the piss out of Joe.

I bet he's shocked that Joe's turned in to a worser version of Zalfie. I thought he might of tweeted about the show, but I think he's even thinking WTF, could it get any worse.

Reactions: 3
I know these things don’t have to sell out instantly to be successful, but I am honestly surprised (but also not surprised in the slightest) at how many tickets are still available, my local venue Bonus Arena in Hull, so many seats still available. Anyone know what it’s like at other venues?

All the blue seats are available.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know these things don’t have to sell out instantly to be successful, but I am honestly surprised (but also not surprised in the slightest) at how many tickets are still available, my local venue Bonus Arena in Hull, so many seats still available. Anyone know what it’s like at other venues?

All the blue seats are available.

View attachment 27558
Too expensive for Hull.

I’m from there too btw 😀

Reactions: 2
Mr Sugg struggling for content with Di on that cruise ship but personally I find it so funny seeing his stories dry up without her 😏
Also I feel a weird sense of peace that he can't guffaw his way onto the ship and start driving her mad with his idiotic behaviour (obvs he's probably shitting himself that the minions aren't getting to see their idols and might also realise she's far more likeable well away from him ).

• Haha
yeah shes so much calmer and more normal away from him! imagine the stress of having to play up to his BS all the time..

• Haha
  • Heart
yeah shes so much calmer and more normal away from him! imagine the stress of having to play up to his BS all the time..
Fully agree !!! away from the madness that he has to whip up constantly I feel like she's back to her old self
He's an absolute tit what I'd give for her to come back off that cruise and be like Joe give me some space and calm the duck down you fame hungry manchild 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fully agree !!! away from the madness that he has to whip up constantly I feel like she's back to her old self
He's an absolute tit what I'd give for her to back off that cruise and be like Joe give me some space and calm the duck down you fame hungry manchild 🤣
If it only takes a few days on a cruise for Joe to go into hibernation/fall off the planet with YouTube/social media. What will he be like when Dianne's doing 12hr day's training? As the last thing Dianne will want to do on her one day off a week is film tones of video's with Joe.

He'll either have to up his filming game with the short window they have left, so he has enough content to put out over strictly or find some other way to keep the money rolling in, as apart from the old gaming video no one is going to want to watch video's of just Joe.

true and awkward that's all happening when theyre supposed to be amping up publicity and interest for this tour... cant help thinking joe and his tour going to be massively overshadowed when the gen publics focus will be on strictly / diane / her new partner / strictly tour etc and he will be very old news 😬

• Heart
He's going to be insufferable when she gets her new partner especially if the guy is a good dancer and gets to do the tour after with her as well.
I think this cruise as made him see he can't be glued to her for the next stage of his career the whole time she has her own life and rightly so .

The thing, Joe was originally good NG on the cruise, as the dancers are allowed bring a +1, Neil Jones said it in a live stream. But Joe was then invited on a stag, so went on that instead.

It's quite odd how Joe literally can't find anything to do or has any content to put out without Dianne, he managed before she was around. It seems more like laziness and he can't be arsed, because Dianne is the one who gives him the kick up the arse he needs.

If he is like this now when she is away for a few days with limited Internet connection, he will go into Stalker mode during Strictly and be there hovering around her training, probably trying to rope her partner into doing videos for his channel.

I think Joe has blown it by not going on the Cruise. Yes he went on a stag weekend with his mates , which I can understand but there was no reason he could've have flown from Portugal to where they next docked and joined her for the remainder. He seems to be more interested in brand " Joanne" than his actual relationship. I feel sorry for Dianne because she seems genuinely " loved up" but he is not showing must interest in wanting to spend time with her. From her interviews pre HCTG and pro tour I think she thought Joe would travel with her quite a bit on tour which has not happened. You can guarantee if they said he could perform on the cruise , ala Dr Ranj , he would've been on it like a shot. I have to say I quite liked Joe through strictly and at the start of their relationship but the more I see of him lately the more I think he is a fame hungry , self obseesed and the most immature nearly 28 year old I think I've seen. Could rant for ages but will stop now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New to this thread.
I'm a big Strictly fan and loved Dianne in her first year. My daughter is a big Joe fan. I liked the 2 of them at first but as the weeks went on and he was staying in over better dancers, they started grating on me. If he'd won, it would have been ridiculous. Much stronger dancers.
Dianne just started getting really smug as soon as the relationship was announced...like the cat who got the cream. She landed herself a whole new fan base of minions and some of those kids are vile! Those fans ruined the live tour this year. They made the tour all about Joe and Dianne and some of their tweets were disgusting. Saw some laughing when Ashley tripped up and some verbally attacked Craig for not giving J&D a 10 all through the tour. Idiots never got that its all part of the act...a scripted show! And don't tell me voting outside the arena never worked. I firmly believe it did and those kids were tweeting the voting line each night.
Moving past Strictly, they have just become a brand now...its embarrassing. I cannot believe they are actually touring their own show! All the minions will of course flock to it.
The big test for their relationship comes in September when Strictly starts up and Dianne is locked in rehearsals all day every day and if she gets a great celeb, she'll be there for weeks. Why do I suspect that Joe is going to crash her rehearsals with his camera to keep an eye on her and vlog it all too although if I was the Strictly producer, he'd be thrown out with his camera in tow, and not ruin the experience for that celeb. He had his year...2018...move over Joe, your year is well over. Let's face it...even if Dianne gets a duffer, these deranged minions will still vote her to the final!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New to this thread.
I'm a big Strictly fan and loved Dianne in her first year. My daughter is a big Joe fan. I liked the 2 of them at first but as the weeks went on and he was staying in over better dancers, they started grating on me. If he'd won, it would have been ridiculous. Much stronger dancers.
Dianne just started getting really smug as soon as the relationship was announced...like the cat who got the cream. She landed herself a whole new fan base of minions and some of those kids are vile! Those fans ruined the live tour this year. They made the tour all about Joe and Dianne and some of their tweets were disgusting. Saw some laughing when Ashley tripped up and some verbally attacked Craig for not giving J&D a 10 all through the tour. Idiots never got that its all part of the act...a scripted show! And don't tell me voting outside the arena never worked. I firmly believe it did and those kids were tweeting the voting line each night.
Moving past Strictly, they have just become a brand now...its embarrassing. I cannot believe they are actually touring their own show! All the minions will of course flock to it.
The big test for their relationship comes in September when Strictly starts up and Dianne is locked in rehearsals all day every day and if she gets a great celeb, she'll be there for weeks. Why do I suspect that Joe is going to crash her rehearsals with his camera to keep an eye on her and vlog it all too although if I was the Strictly producer, he'd be thrown out with his camera in tow, and not ruin the experience for that celeb. He had his year...2018...move over Joe, your year is well over. Let's face it...even if Dianne gets a duffer, these deranged minions will still vote her to the final!
@Gem246 & @Grant0102 welcome aboard!!!! So nice to have some more people talking sense on here. Anytime I would say something somewhat negative I’d get someone jumping down my throat:rolleyes:

I haven’t really been keeping up with Joanne like I used to. I’m really just sick to the back teeth of them now. I liked them individually and I have watched joe for years but I can’t take much more of this fake thatcher joe persona. He has said himself that thatcher joe isn’t who he is. Whilst I understand that to some degree, I just can’t ignore this kids tv presenter role that they both play. I’m 27. I don’t need to be talked down to. Everything with joe is carefully orchestrated- he is always pulling the strings. He has an image to maintain. However I now am seeing this image as inauthentic. I find him sneaky. Stupid pranks and lame video content. This immaturity that they both display is why their older viewers are turning off. Act your age and stop pandering to the school kid minions! But I guess they are what’s keeping his pockets overflowing with cash. What’s sad is that there are some older minions and they just can’t see how pathetic their behaviour is.The hype is dying down but there are still enough rabid minions to fuel both their egos. Has anywhere sold out for the tour? I haven’t been keeping up, just reading here but I’m sure they would be gloating had they in fact sold out a venue.

Reactions: 6
@Gem246 & @Grant0102 welcome aboard!!!! So nice to have some more people talking sense on here. Anytime I would say something somewhat negative I’d get someone jumping down my throat:rolleyes:

I haven’t really been keeping up with Joanne like I used to. I’m really just sick to the back teeth of them now. I liked them individually and I have watched joe for years but I can’t take much more of this fake thatcher joe persona. He has said himself that thatcher joe isn’t who he is. Whilst I understand that to some degree, I just can’t ignore this kids tv presenter role that they both play. I’m 27. I don’t need to be talked down to. Everything with joe is carefully orchestrated- he is always pulling the strings. He has an image to maintain. However I now am seeing this image as inauthentic. I find him sneaky. Stupid pranks and lame video content. This immaturity that they both display is why their older viewers are turning off. Act your age and stop pandering to the school kid minions! But I guess they are what’s keeping his pockets overflowing with cash. What’s sad is that there are some older minions and they just can’t see how pathetic their behaviour is.The hype is dying down but there are still enough rabid minions to fuel both their egos. Has anywhere sold out for the tour? I haven’t been keeping up, just reading here but I’m sure they would be gloating had they in fact sold out a venue.
Nope still plenty of tickets left only the London seems to be doing well not surprised whoever gave him this idea of doing a show really is trying to end his career once and for all it’ll flop like hello world

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I thought I was the only one who disliked the pair of them until I found this page 😂

Nope still plenty of tickets left only the London seems to be doing well not surprised whoever gave him this idea of doing a show really is trying to end his career once and for all it’ll flop like hello world
Saw minions today saying that they couldn't understand why people thought the idea of the tour was a joke when other pros did shows....yes, but all these pros are amazing dancers and aim their shows at all ages!

I thought I was the only one who disliked the pair of them until I found this page 😂

Saw minions today saying that they couldn't understand why people thought the idea of the tour was a joke when other pros did shows....yes, but all these pros are amazing dancers and aim their shows at all ages!
Exactly Joe was alright on strictly definitely not out of this world and surely the amount of times he dropped Dianne on the strictly tour would have opened his eyes on why doing a tour isn’t a good idea it’s just gonna be full of kids an older person would feel so out of place if they went he preaches about his audience being so versatile after doing strictly just because that lady with the dog gave him a card

Reactions: 6
Exactly Joe was alright on strictly definitely not out of this world and surely the amount of times he dropped Dianne on the strictly tour would have opened his eyes on why doing a tour isn’t a good idea it’s just gonna be full of kids an older person would feel so out of place if they went he preaches about his audience being so versatile after doing strictly just because that lady with the dog gave him a card
I know a lot of older fans who are fed up with the 2 of them. None of them think this tour is a good idea.

do you reckon he planned for this 'wearing fruit' insta challenge thing to take off?? he posted the original pic without context like a month ago didnt he? gawd.... what a flop. conversely tho, checked local Cardiff venue sales, not half bad considering - at least 60% gone and its a big place. Maybe im out of touch? really dont get it at all. 🙄🙄

do you reckon he planned for this 'wearing fruit' insta challenge thing to take off?? he posted the original pic without context like a month ago didnt he? gawd.... what a flop. conversely tho, checked local Cardiff venue sales, not half bad considering - at least 60% gone and its a big place. Maybe im out of touch? really dont get it at all. 🙄🙄
Yes, but what will the actual show be like🤔. I dread to think. 😂😂 . Might be a lot of people wanting their money back😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.