Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the minions on twitter are going crazy as there is a rumour that YouTuber saffron barker is doing strictly this year.. they are saying they don’t want another youtuber to go on it as no one will ever be as good as joe 😂🙄 to be fair saffron barker is probably the worst person they could pick to go on it, the girl is absolutely horrific

Reactions: 3
The minions have also been going crazy that Joe and Dianne are in Brighton with Dianne's brother and girlfriend. They are all bothering them for photos and figuring out how they can get to Brighton! The same one that say " they must be protected" are the only ones hassling them! They are moaning about " lack of content" but as soon as they find out where they are its like planning the d day landings how they are going to get there! Joe and Dianne really need to distance themselves from these teenage twitter fans and not encourage them.
If this country ever goes to war again don't send the army send the twitter fan girls and insta stans the other side will soon get hacked off with their attention! They are unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The minions have also been going crazy that Joe and Dianne are in Brighton with Dianne's brother and girlfriend. They are all bothering them for photos and figuring out how they can get to Brighton! The same one that say " they must be protected" are the only ones hassling them! They are moaning about " lack of content" but as soon as they find out where they are its like planning the d day landings how they are going to get there! Joe and Dianne really need to distance themselves from these teenage twitter fans and not encourage them.
If this country ever goes to war again don't send the army send the twitter fan girls and insta stans the other side will soon get hacked off with their attention! They are unbelievable!
😂😂 they take the word stalking to a whole new level!

All the minions on twitter are going crazy as there is a rumour that YouTuber saffron barker is doing strictly this year.. they are saying they don’t want another youtuber to go on it as no one will ever be as good as joe 😂🙄 to be fair saffron barker is probably the worst person they could pick to go on it, the girl is absolutely horrific
"As good as Joe"....that's funny 😂
These stans are going to ruin Strictly this year.

Reactions: 2
😂😂 they take the word stalking to a whole new level!

"As good as Joe"....that's funny 😂
These stans are going to ruin Strictly this year.
I know! I see them on twitter saying that if certain pro’s don’t get good partners they won’t be watching.. the same pro’s they knew nothing about until joe went on strictly and would not give two shits about if he hadn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know! I see them on twitter saying that if certain pro’s don’t get good partners they won’t be watching.. the same pro’s they knew nothing about until joe went on strictly and would not give two shits about if he hadn’t
They think they run Strictly! I hope they really show their true colours this year. I see them being verbally abusive towards non Joanne fans on Twitter but when one of those fans pulls them up for it, they hit them with "you cant talk to me like that. I'm a teenager" and "you're a grown man talking to a young girl like this".
So it's ok for them to be abusive but no-one is allowed to answer back.
I can feel my blood boiling talking about them 🤬
Where the hell do people find so much time to be full time Twitter stans🤯?????
Cos they have no life!

Reactions: 6
I just wish one thing.....
that last year when Strictly producers had narrowed down the two pro's that Joe was most suitable to dance with (as we know it's based on height for when partners are in hold ) that they had chosen the lovely Janette Manrara for him, WOW how different it would have been to know at the end of each day she went back home to her gorgeous husband and f*cking #joanne would have never existed throughout the competition! He could of still got with Dianne on the sly and yes kept things a bit more chilled and just low key dated because like everyone agrees on this thread the mania they're whipping up with those young fans could seriously come back and bite them at this rate .

Reactions: 10
Well I think school summer holidays have started 😂😂😂😂
I don’t think they start yet, I think Friday is last day. So it’s gonna get worse when they have six weeks of nothing but stanning to do, and crying when the new celebs get announced.

• Wow
  • Haha
I just wish one thing.....
that last year when Strictly producers had narrowed down the two pro's that Joe was most suitable to dance with (as we know it's based on height for when partners are in hold ) that they had chosen the lovely Janette Manrara for him, WOW how different it would have been to know at the end of each day she went back home to her gorgeous husband and f*cking #joanne would have never existed throughout the competition! He could of still got with Dianne on the sly and yes kept things a bit more chilled and just low key dated because like everyone agrees on this thread the mania they're whipping up with those young fans could seriously come back and bite them at this rate .
I don’t think they start yet, I think Friday is last day. So it’s gonna get worse when they have six weeks of nothing but stanning to do, and crying when the new celebs get announced.
Save us now!

• Haha
Let’s just hope Dianne doesn’t get to the final just based on the Twitter minions bombarding the phone lines. I don’t watch strictly but isn’t it meant to be the actual best dancers that win?

Awh right well here they finish in June 😅. So yes, the worst is yet to come I guess! All us tattlers will have fingers and toes crossed in the hopes that dianne gets a HUNK 🤣 That’s when the real entertainment begins 😇😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s just hope Dianne doesn’t get to the final just based on the Twitter minions bombarding the phone lines. I don’t watch strictly but isn’t it meant to be the actual best dancers that win?
Well, in theory the best dancers should win, but it rarely is. Normally the best dancer is the one who has done professional training and that often sees them loose the public who want to see the celebs go on a “journey” and improve rather than being consistently good. Celebs like Ashley Roberts, Alexandra Burke, the guy from JLS, Very good dancers, never had fundamentally bad weeks, but also never got the viewers behind them as a result, so they didn’t win. It’s an entertainment show at heart and viewers vote for who they like and are entertained by, especially up until Blackpool. Hence why the likes of Ed Balls, Kate Silverton and Ruth Langsford all lasted as long as they did, viewers liked them as indivudials and we’re entertained by them.

Reactions: 4
Well, in theory the best dancers should win, but it rarely is. Normally the best dancer is the one who has done professional training and that often sees them loose the public who want to see the celebs go on a “journey” and improve rather than being consistently good. Celebs like Ashley Roberts, Alexandra Burke, the guy from JLS, Very good dancers, never had fundamentally bad weeks, but also never got the viewers behind them as a result, so they didn’t win. It’s an entertainment show at heart and viewers vote for who they like and are entertained by, especially up until Blackpool. Hence why the likes of Ed Balls, Kate Silverton and Ruth Langsford all lasted as long as they did, viewers liked them as indivudials and we’re entertained by them.
So no matter who Diannes got she’s going to sail through as she’ll have all of joes fans and probably zoella etc all getting behind it too

So no matter who Diannes got she’s going to sail through as she’ll have all of joes fans and probably zoella etc all getting behind it too
Maybe yeah, depends how many minions are left by then though. They might suddenly hate Dianne if she gets paired with a sexy hunk and want them out early so she can get away from the evil man who gonna try steal Dianne from Joe. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could sit on the floor for the whole dance routine and still be in the final due to those minions!

Maybe yeah, depends how many minions are left by then though. They might suddenly hate Dianne if she gets paired with a sexy hunk and want them out early so she can get away from the evil man who gonna try steal Dianne from Joe. 😂😂
I already feel sorry for whoever the celeb is. Hope he ignores the stans.

Well I’m glad they are being bothered because no one had to know they were in Brighton. Could have recorded their cringe videos and taken photos and then posted them when they got home, late in the evening. Joe and dianne would have wanted to show off what big celebs they are in front of her brother and his girlfriend🤓

It’s so funny as well when someone has even a slightly negative opinion on their beloved Joanne they hit the roof, but yet they spend their time bad mouthing other couples such as Stacey and Kevin and Ashley and Giovanni 😂 you can’t jump down the throat of anyone who has an opinion on Joanne but then say the exact same things about other couples 🙄

Also had to laugh when Stacey and Kevin were confirmed the Joanne Stans sent her so much hate saying she had cheated on her bf and she was a horrible person etc, when in reality they know nothing about the situation and I’m pretty positive Dianne cheated on Anthony with joe 😂

Reactions: 5
I don't know how the Joanne minions even dare judge Stacey and Kev or Gio and Ashley for anything when their own idols are currently behaving like a pair of juvenile f*ckwit showoffs 24/7 .😤

New thread title idea :
Joe Sugg #3 No content without Dianne, fame hungry keeps feeding the Stans .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gross!!!
Dianne feeding Joe then putting every finger in her mouth sucking off the crumbs then feeding him some more 🤢 Dirty mare save it for off camera .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.