Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grant0102

The minions have also been going crazy that Joe and Dianne are in Brighton with Dianne's brother and girlfriend. They are all bothering them for photos and figuring out how they can get to Brighton! The same one that say " they must be protected" are the only ones hassling them! They are moaning about " lack of content" but as soon as they find out where they are its like planning the d day landings how they are going to get there! Joe and Dianne really need to distance themselves from these teenage twitter fans and not encourage them.
If this country ever goes to war again don't send the army send the twitter fan girls and insta stans the other side will soon get hacked off with their attention! They are unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lilblinder

Gross!!!
Dianne feeding Joe then putting every finger in her mouth sucking off the crumbs then feeding him some more 🤢 Dirty mare save it for off camera .

• Sick
  • Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
He's been nothing without her around no wonder he's trying to seal the deal by making sure he's got her booked up with that touring shit show next year
It's like saying your not leaving me Dianne we've got a show to do, I kinda feel for her in a way I've been in relationships where the guys been planning things so far in advance as a way of almost control so I had to stick around i guess what I'm saying is what if genuinly she did ever want to end it or felt unhappy he's got her commited to so many joint projects it would be hard for her to just freely go 🙁.

• Heart

Grant0102

I think Joe has blown it by not going on the Cruise. Yes he went on a stag weekend with his mates , which I can understand but there was no reason he could've have flown from Portugal to where they next docked and joined her for the remainder. He seems to be more interested in brand " Joanne" than his actual relationship. I feel sorry for Dianne because she seems genuinely " loved up" but he is not showing must interest in wanting to spend time with her. From her interviews pre HCTG and pro tour I think she thought Joe would travel with her quite a bit on tour which has not happened. You can guarantee if they said he could perform on the cruise , ala Dr Ranj , he would've been on it like a shot. I have to say I quite liked Joe through strictly and at the start of their relationship but the more I see of him lately the more I think he is a fame hungry , self obseesed and the most immature nearly 28 year old I think I've seen. Could rant for ages but will stop now.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Realistically how long was he a full time thatcher for though as he’s been on YouTube for years now. Couldn’t have been more than a couple of years. Although I agree he’s obviously done more than the likes of Alfred
No, that’s why I say he has lost that touch about doing hard graft. Also, doing one day of hard work is about a day more work than Alfie Deyes has ever done, let’s be honest here.

• Haha

BOABKP

I personally don’t see the tour doing well. They are struggling to keep people’s interest on a free platform like YouTube atm so I can’t imagine a tour will be any easier. If the tour was this year then maybe I could see it doing decent, but all the way in March next year when surely most of these tweens will find a new young fresh couple to stan? Not too sure. We will see.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Brexit isn't going to affect Dianne's visa. Australia is a member of the common wealth, so Brexit will only affect the Europe Strictly Dancer's, like Giovanni, Gorka, Alijaz etc.

I don't think Dianne is too bothered what country she lives, yeah she's close to her family, but she hasn't spent more than a month or two in her hometown for like 10 years.

Also I don't think Joe is too bothered about intellectual conversations with Dianne, he is clearly just happy having her around. He fancies her, who wouldn't, she as an amazing body and great rack. She cooks for him most days when she is there. She is fun and doesn't take herself seriously, she also give Joe an ego boost, so he's not going to dump her.

Due to the nature of her work they rarely are around one another unless it's early morning or late at night or they have one day a week together, so the honeymoon phase of their relationship will last longer than most due to this.

I agree with HowLongOhLord that it will be Dianne who decides to end it, in some of the vlogs you can see she is getting tired of the jumpscares and some of Joe's childish antics. But it's clear she likes having a relationship which isn't long distance, which is all she really had in the past. So depending on who she is partnered with and where she is based, Joanne will likely still be together next year.

Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He's been nothing without her around no wonder he's trying to seal the deal by making sure he's got her booked up with that touring shit show next year
It's like saying your not leaving me Dianne we've got a show to do, I kinda feel for her in a way I've been in relationships where the guys been planning things so far in advance as a way of almost control so I had to stick around i guess what I'm saying is what if genuinly she did ever want to end it or felt unhappy he's got her commited to so many joint projects it would be hard for her to just freely go 🙁.
Let’s not just blame Joe for all the commitments, she has willingly signed up to them all, willingly made their relationship all about brand “Joanne”, she is just as guilty as Joe is. She isn’t some delicate flower who is being controlled by Joe, she has been ensured by the money and gifted stuff. She is choosing to do all this just as much as Joe is.

lilblinder

I love Di's parents so much I want to adopt them - obviously they'd disown me due to the amount of Joanne slagging off I do on here 😉 but still they seem lovely and that for me was the most natural vlog I've seen in a quite a while of Mr Sugg & co.

Last edited:

Alightened

VIP Member
So over his fake air laugh that Zoe and Mark do. Its in almost every video
I'm so over everything he's churning out at the moment to be honest. His vlogs are getting really boring, it's a yawnfest just watching them. I used to look forward to his vlogs, now most of the time I don't even bother to watch them. I'm sure other's are feeling the same way as his viewing figures are steadily dropping. I think the Joanne thing has got people tuning out because it's cringey to watch now😴😴😴😴

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t see how Byron or Caspar are moving fast...Bryon and Emily are like 25, surely if you’re that age and dating someone for a year you expect to marry them. Same goes for Caspar he is 25, yes Ambar is young, but I’m sure in Caspar’s mind at this age this is who he wants to settle down with. Maybe declaring it to the whole world is too fast, but not believing in it.

Both those couples have had ample time to get to know each other, did not officially move in with each other as quickly as Joanne did, and haven’t spent their every waking hour vlogging and making business plans. They’ve had plenty of time to live “normally” without touring, weekly shows, rehearsals, dance, and business. When you think about it Joanne have built their relationship based on business from the get go. Even when they were getting to know each other it was under working conditions.

They have now turned their relationship into business of making money and seeking fame. That can blind anyone, but only for so long.

To me Dianne just gets shadier every time I see her. I do not believe her or her family. I’m not gonna expand further on that.
Ohhhhh spill the ☕

HowLongOhLord

I’ve never looked at it like that, but totally get where your coming from.

I know Joe seem genuinely in love with Dianne, but as everything Joe’s done over the years seems to be a business move/benefits him, do you think he said yes to strictly as he planned on finding someone like Dianne to use/help him get into mainstream media. (As although he’s switched on and has some basic acting/voice over skills, there’s not way he was ever getting into main stream media by himself)
I think it was in the recent podcast where Joe stated he went on SCD, partly in the thought he might find a GF - and that was said half in jest.

As for the career part, call me cynical but I think he only entered for the experience and the chance to present a different vlog. I really doubt if he could have predicted how things would have turned out as they have - he might have hoped so in his wildest dreams, but there was no basis for that, since he had only ever danced drunk and as far as I can see, had never held down a serious relationship before then. If anybody is driving him on apart from his Agent, it is Dianne As they were joking about babies in Dianne's vlog yesterday, it rather looks as if the energetic M/s Buswell continues to paint in the future on the blank canvass (Joe's words) she met last August.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Riding those e-scooters on a pavement or a public road is technically illegal, unless registered.

Having reacquainted myself with a prolonged Sunday Brunch on More4 today, I am more than ever convinced that JS is unlikely to cut it in mainstream entertainment, It was worth watching, because DB was there too to compare and contrast, and co-host Simon Rimmer is a previous Strictly contestant who enjoyed the Strictly experience. And yet....once again "the Rabbit caught in headlights" start from JS,, only to be followed by his risible reply to the question"Which of you is the better cook?", when he started to assert that he was. 😲😲

DB was late on at the start :eek: but it did not affect her and she came though all smiles and bright comments. Sugg was at times sullen, while on others, seemed petty as he )inevitably) affected his aversion to fish dishes. Why did he even accept the invite?

Rimmer and Lovejoy made short shrift of the interview about the forthcoming March/April tour, as Sugg started his usual sales pitch about it "It's a little bit of dancing and comedy mixed with RomCom", As his hosts laughed,he quickly added that the writing had only just begun.

Perhaps the most salient questions were from Rimmer, along the lines of Why are you seeking to transition to mainstream media, when you make so much money from Youtube? followed by his observation about how JS will feel next season, when Strictly restarts. Sugg did not demur and made his best contribution to the programme, as he emulated an outsider clawing at the window, trying to get in.

There are courses at RADA for stage management, Joe Sugg: they cost money, but maybe you should look at them?
Mixed in with romcom? He’s so arrogant he’ll probably expect a west end musical to be written about his romance. Be interesting to see when they actually celebrate their one year anniversary. Mad how much back lash people get for the strictly curse but they came out unscathed. ( I know she’d apparently split with her ex but not buying it and even so she obviously split with him to get with joe. Not bothered just weird how they didn’t get the media backlash previous contestants have)

• Haha

yayayahey

It was a very smart move doing Strictly to be fair. Since then he's presented the One Show for 1 ep, New Year's Fireworks, on WILTY, etc etc - he's "in" with the BBC now who seem to be trying him out in various shows/formats. He probably doesn't want to be a 40 year old man still making YouTube videos (unlike Alfie) and sees TV presenting as the way to go. We may end up hearing about him for far longer than we do his sister...

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Think you get more practise whilst in a relationship than by being a fuck boy tbh tmi maybe but in my experience fuck boys aren't great lol
Can imagine the fuck boys like jack Maynard to be so arrogant that they basically lay back and do nothing to be honest.

Anyway, this conversation creeps me out as that lot are all very immature 😂😂

lilblinder

Fully agree with all the above ,
In light of Emily's death and just out of respect maybe he should of waited a week before posting any scooter related content or better still open up a chat about safety but no such sense shown, also I absolutely think either Joe isn't that keen on his new house guests or there's trouble in paradise but either way the vibe seems off lately.

• Heart

BOABKP

To me an indicator that Dianne didn’t particularly enjoy her birthday is that she hasn’t mentioned how her day was on social media.

This was her caption for just a day in Brighton.
Her caption for her 30th didn’t mention her day at all. When Joe took her to that tree house she also gushed about having the best weekend. Maybe she will post something today, but I think social media habits are very easily detectable and if she still doesn’t mention it on social media, I’m gonna stand by my opinion.

It’s true though, Dianne is very nice and was probably just thankful to be with Joe, Zalfie, and have a day off.
I feel like Joe just let everything be put in Zoe and Alfie’s hands instead of planning things on his own. It’s like this birthday plan only had vlog footage in mind, and not something they actually thought would make Dianne’s 30th, a milestone. I doubt Dianne will think much of this situation, but if it was me I’d be side eyeing everyone.