Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think he came across as nice in the early strictly days but then he was just in a good mood as he was getting all the attention and then a lot of sex from Dianne.
Now he is just grubby and seems moody and hard work. I probably would be more prone to raving about Dianne as I do think she is a nice person but has terrible style and Joe has encouraged her 'quirks' to maybe make sure she doesn't leave him.
Zero chemistry between them now.

Reactions: 6
Not exclusive to Dianne but why do so many unfluencers post ads looking like tit? Put some effort in for the brand, FFS.

Screenshot_20230326_184638_Instagram.jpg

Not exclusive to Dianne but why do so many unfluencers post ads looking like tit? Put some effort in for the brand, FFS.

View attachment 2057562
To be fair it seems more natural this way, most of us don't get dressed up to cook the tea so I can see why she wouldn't put huge amounts of effort into her look as long as the product itself is being promoted well and it's actually used( in there case it does seem genuine)
That's the main thing.

Reactions: 8
To be fair it seems more natural this way, most of us don't get dressed up to cook the tea so I can see why she wouldn't put huge amounts of effort into her look as long as the product itself is being promoted well and it's actually used( in there case it does seem genuine)
That's the main thing.
Just seems so low effort though, especially when she's probably getting paid more for the ad than the majority of people in the UK
get paid in a whole year.. like at least put in a little bit of effort.

Please forgive me if this was talked about before but is there drama between Joe, Dianne, and Poppy’s boyfriend Sean? Neither of them follow him on Instagram but they do follow Poppy.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just seems so low effort though, especially when she's probably getting paid more for the ad than the majority of people in the UK
get paid in a whole year.. like at least put in a little bit of effort.
Exactly. Adverts aren't supposed to look natural anyway, otherwise we'd have people in stained T-shirts with no pants on advertising takeaways and real tit explosions on nappy ads.

If you can't be arsed to make yourself look presentable, you look like you can't be arsed about the job you're being paid to do.

Reactions: 5
Please forgive me if this was talked about before but is there drama between Joe, Dianne, and Poppy’s boyfriend Sean? Neither of them follow him on Instagram but they do follow Poppy.
I don't think so, he seems to be pretty close to everyone, I think he just kinda disappeared offline.

Reactions: 1
Joe doesn’t follow Poppy or Sean. But they both follow him. Dianne follows Poppy but not Sean. Don’t think there’s an issue or anything.

Reactions: 4
Anyone who guessed dianne and Vito would be filming a version of in the pan would be correct.
Weirdly I actually enjoyed that video other than a very fussy Vito checking every individual item in the supermarket he's very in control and his grandfather is adorable.

Anyone who guessed dianne and Vito would be filming a version of in the pan would be correct.
Weirdly I actually enjoyed that video other than a very fussy Vito checking every individual item in the supermarket he's very in control and his grandfather is adorable.
Vito is 🥵 and if I was Dianne I'd be in there in a shot. He also seems to be a lovely person too. All of this compared with rat boy suggs

That’s a lot of blazers in one picture. Vito looks hot….Joe is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Cooking with Vito get any better in the second episode? I got bored during the first one, not even lovely Vito could make watching people cook interesting to me.

Dianne seems extra loud and annoying in the Buckleys' latest vlog. It's like whenever someone else is vlogging she has to play up to the camera more so all the attention is on her. 🥴

Reactions: 7
Dianne posted more about zoes birthday than about her own book day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.