Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it by looking for the area of the flat, searching the price range and then identifying joes hideous artwork 😊

it’s a nice flat but £11,000 a MONTH!!!! That is truly insane. Who is that desperate to live in london 😂

Reactions: 7
I found it by looking for the area of the flat, searching the price range and then identifying joes hideous artwork 😊

it’s a nice flat but £11,000 a MONTH!!!! That is truly insane. Who is that desperate to live in london 😂
So the new owner has kept the hideous artwork!? How bizarre!! I don’t know the area, can someone advise!?

Reactions: 2
No they haven’t they’ve just used some old photos mixed with new ones.

Reactions: 4

Rent in London is bloody stupid but this is still completely daft.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it so bizarre how Vito is visiting Dianne at their home and how they’re shopping together ?? From all the male pros he is the most unexpected guy because he seems the least close to her compared to the other male pros like Johannes, Carlos, Gorka, Graziano and Gio. From the whole series and on tour they didn’t seem to interact much. I don’t think Joe’s with them either judging by her story. Maybe Vitos visiting because I’m guessing they’ve got some work to do together, maybe planning a tour together for next year??

Anyone else find it so bizarre how Vito is visiting Dianne at their home and how they’re shopping together ?? From all the male pros he is the most unexpected guy because he seems the least close to her compared to the other male pros like Johannes, Carlos, Gorka, Graziano and Gio. From the whole series and on tour they didn’t seem to interact much. I don’t think Joe’s with them either judging by her story. Maybe Vitos visiting because I’m guessing they’ve got some work to do together, maybe planning a tour together for next year??
Joe and Dianne were supposed to meet up with him for dinner in London a couple of weeks ago but it ended up not happening for whatever reason so they probably just re-arranged it. Joe might have had some work to do and that's why he didn't go to the supermarket. From the sound of her story she vlogged it so I'm sure we'll see soon anyway.

Reactions: 6
I don't see anything wrong with Vito visiting, she's probably close to all of the pros, now if it was Anton for example that would be a little bit weirder but its friends having a catch up away from the city 🤨🤷‍♀️

Rent in London is bloody stupid but this is still completely daft.
Granted, I don't know much about rent in the UK in general but 11 grand for that flat doesn't seem that bad to me. Then again, I'm from Dublin where rent is genuinely insane.
---
I don't see anything wrong with Vito visiting, she's probably close to all of the pros, now if it was Anton for example that would be a little bit weirder but its friends having a catch up away from the city 🤨🤷‍♀️
Dianne and Anton seem to be quite close weirdly but I do think it would be strange if he were to go to her house.

I’m guessing they are doing a cooking vlog together. Maybe Joe’s thinking of signing him to his talent agency? He’s a funny guy.

• Wow
Ugh, Vito's way too lovely to get sucked into creating irritating shite with Dianne. I don't want him tainted by those two crusty weirdos.

the complete fantasy around herself and Joe makes me laugh, especially, when you remember she cheated on her man with him

the complete fantasy around herself and Joe makes me laugh, especially, when you remember she cheated on her man with him
I don't think she actually did and I'm sure one of the many fans on here will be able to tell you that, but I do think their relationship is a bit of a dud created for £££ and now they're stuck with each other as they can't be arsed to move on. I never got even a speck of chemistry from them.
---
Though I do flit between thinking that and thinking that Dianne is actually very into it while he is just... not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Joe was liking her pics on Instagram when she was still with Anthony, imagine him even thinking he stood a chance. Yet here we are after all these years and she has gone from hot aussie dancer to bizarre cat lady.
---
Screenshot_20230325_081537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Joe was liking her pics on Instagram when she was still with Anthony, imagine him even thinking he stood a chance. Yet here we are after all these years and she has gone from hot aussie dancer to bizarre cat lady.
---
View attachment 2054302
Honestly such a glow-down for her. It's sad to see how much weight she's lost now - she had lovely curves and looks so healthy here.

Reactions: 12
I'm gutted for her. She must have thought she will grade down with the scrawny millionaire and live a life of luxury with a few kids by now.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she was happy in that relationship and she seems happy with Joe. I think she has stated in interviews she can be herself with him and hasn’t been able to do that in past relationships. I think Joe gives her stability.

Reactions: 15
Oh I thought she had cheated, happy to stand corrected though that’s nice to hear she didn’t!
I see no sexual chemistry with her and Joe whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Vito cooking breakfast on his Instagram stories. Definitely think he’s doing something cooking related with Dianne for her vlog. Or Joe’s interested for his production company.

• Sad
Looking back at her IG when she was in BTF, her and Valerio La Pietra were an item several years ago. She looked healthy and happy back then and they did look good together.

Oh I thought she had cheated, happy to stand corrected though that’s nice to hear she didn’t!
I was slightly invested in this back in the day, so it was week 4/5 of Strictly that it was confirmed that Dianne and Anthony had split. The press said it was because she was getting too close to Joe, but Anthony said it didn't have anything to do with the Strictly curse. Then about 10 days later it was the Pride of Britain awards, and that night was when the photo that Joe used to announce they were together was taken, you can tell because Dianne is wearing the dress she wore to the awards. And if they weren't already a thing by that point, there were definitely feelings there from the way they were looking at each other googly eyed.
So TL;DR we don't know that there was an overlap between them, but there wasn't much of a gap 😅
Week 4 of Strictly was also when this photo was taken, and I remember thinking 👀👀 The Cha Cha is the most boring dance for me and I barely remember any of them, but theirs sticks in my mind as a time when I thought Dianne looked really stunning, she had a lovely figure. She's a bit too thin now.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.