Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie tagged everyone on his story who he spent mothers day with but not Dianne
From Zoe's post about the day Dianne was only there for the afternoon tea, the wreath making was just for Tracey and Amanda's kids. He didn't mention his Dad either and it's possible he joined them later, same for Sean.

Reactions: 4
From Zoe's post about the day Dianne was only there for the afternoon tea, the wreath making was just for Tracey and Amanda's kids. He didn't mention his Dad either and it's possible he joined them later, same for Sean.
Yes from Zoe's post "all the partners" joined for tea so I assume that's Tracey's husband, Nick, Sean and Dianne

Reactions: 5
I think Tracey and her husband were at Joe’s for breakfast looking at Dianne’s photos.

Reactions: 2
Yeahhh, I did think 'she had the run of the Ted Baker store and this is what she picked?' 🧐
I mean, she's going to gravitate to the ugliest things that don't suit her. It's a shame a stylist couldn't have been included in that package!

• Haha
I don’t get why Dianne is always so far up Zoe’s arse with the cordially invited book. You’d honestly think Zoe was nigella or something the way dianne bangs on about it - don’t worry Dianne, most of us don’t need to be told how to make a sandwich or how to go for a walk, you’re welcome to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why Dianne is always so far up Zoe’s arse with the cordially invited book. You’d honestly think Zoe was nigella or something the way dianne bangs on about it - don’t worry Dianne, most of us don’t need to be told how to make a sandwich or how to go for a walk, you’re welcome to it.
Bigging up the mates rates ghostwriter probably.

Reactions: 3
Ehh, it’s kinda what you do for family right? My sis in law makes stuff she sells online. It’s 100% not my thing at all and frankly, a bit naff but I keep that to myself & support her. I feel like that’s just what I should do for the people I love 🤷🏼‍♀️ It does kill my soul a little to say how amazing a new photo frame filled with pebbles is but I grit my teeth & do it anyway 😂

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched Joe's road trip vlog ? I thought it was really mean of him to take the 'p' out of Dianne when she struggled with how to get the coin back from the supermarket trolley . Yes it was funny but no need to share it. I thought that he'd been better lately, but sadly he still can't pass up an opportunity to mock and belittle her . Side note how come she hasn't had to use a trolley before ? She's lived here for years now !

Has anyone watched Joe's road trip vlog ? I thought it was really mean of him to take the 'p' out of Dianne when she struggled with how to get the coin back from the supermarket trolley . Yes it was funny but no need to share it. I thought that he'd been better lately, but sadly he still can't pass up an opportunity to mock and belittle her . Side note how come she hasn't had to use a trolley before ? She's lived here for years now !
To be fair it was a little bit funny what wasn't so funny is joe laughing about how she was needing the loo so badly that she was close to having an accident in the car
I personally wouldn't be laughing about that yes it happens but move on.

Reactions: 7
From what i've seen Joe and Zoe (although she saves her belittling for certain friends, she'd never try her constant negging with Alf b/c she knows he would leave) got a lot of their humour from their father. There's an underlying nastiness to it, that they think is excused because they laugh while saying it.

Reactions: 17
From what i've seen Joe and Zoe (although she saves her belittling for certain friends, she'd never try her constant negging with Alf b/c she knows he would leave) got a lot of their humour from their father. There's an underlying nastiness to it, that they think is excused because they laugh while saying it.
I agree, they both love getting one up on people - they both seem rather snide and I'm surprised nobody has talked back to them yet. Oh wait, no I'm not - their nodding dogs would never do that! 💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 10
I wonder if that was part of the downfall of him and Tracey. Spending two decades or more being belittled and made fun of. I guess that means there's still hope Zalfie one day split!

Reactions: 11
Yep I first noticed it when they watched back their old home videos - their dad would do such annoying things like unnecessarily, repeatedly throwing handfuls of leaves at Tracey (with baby joe in the pram) and toddler Zoe while they were visibly annoyed

Yep I first noticed it when they watched back their old home videos - their dad would do such annoying things like unnecessarily, repeatedly throwing handfuls of leaves at Tracey (with baby joe in the pram) and toddler Zoe while they were visibly annoyed
Yes, Joe is definitely like his dad you can just tell a mile off, whether you like Dianne or not he's lucky to have her she shows such patience when he's shouting out random words at her in the back ground of vlogs over and over or he's doing weird voices or faces and chiming in in front of her family she just politely ignores the behaviour same as you would with a child and when I think back to the days of in the pan how he used to speak to her if I'd of been Tracey I'd of had words with him tbh because it was horrible to watch his attitude toward her .

Looks like whoever bought Joe’s apartment has now put it up for rent. It’s been painted and dressed for the rental market.

Reactions: 6
Did it always have so many windows?! I always thought Joes flat was really nice. So spacious & bright and nice terraces! Pretty cool place to live in London!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.