Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't be in the final, pretty confident of that.
Her recent efforts have shown that she really doesn't have what it takes, regardless of the talent of her partner. People keep excusing it with bad luck, big feet etc but excuses can only go so far. Tyler could have got to the final, possibly even won with somebody who could actually choreograph. Her large follower account didn't save her either.

Reactions: 12
Her recent efforts have shown that she really doesn't have what it takes, regardless of the talent of her partner. People keep excusing it with bad luck, big feet etc but excuses can only go so far. Tyler could have got to the final, possibly even won with somebody who could actually choreograph. Her large follower account didn't save her either.
Fancy people saying she would of won if her partner didn't have big feet ! Honestly I've heard it all now 🤣

shes like a different person when she's on strictly viewers just don't connect with her, Karen comes off as the quirky kooky one, Katya equally quirky full of character and so inventive Dianne stands there like Jessica rabbit quiet smiling saying very little sort of channeling Nadia's glamorous coolness it's all very odd when you then see her in vlogs .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree with all of the above comments. For some reason, the current PTB at Strictly seem to love her so she'll probably be asked back regardless of her track record but they'd have to be fools to give her another Tyler. Equally though, if she gets a duffer, she'll be out by Week 4 again. Would be very interested to see what sort of partner she does get this year.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with all of the above comments. For some reason, the current PTB at Strictly seem to love her so she'll probably be asked back regardless of her track record but they'd have to be fools to give her another Tyler. Equally though, if she gets a duffer, she'll be out by Week 4 again. Would be very interested to see what sort of partner she does get this year.
Tbh I think unless she gets a complete change with a same sex/partner with a disability, it'll go the same way. And I think the challenge of a different sort of partnership would is likely to expose her flaws even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope she gets put in a same sex pairing tbh because she needs dragging out of her comfort zone, give her a woman and a few tips off Johannes I say .

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think unless she gets a complete change with a same sex/partner with a disability, it'll go the same way. And I think the challenge of a different sort of partnership would is likely to expose her flaws even more.
I hope she gets put in a same sex pairing tbh because she needs dragging out of her comfort zone, give her a woman and a few tips off Johannes I say .
There is part of me that thinks they might give her the same-sex pairing. Katya & Karen were most open to it initially (and Oti/Janette but they're out now). I doubt a newer pro will get it so after that, you're looking at the three 2017 new girls and Dianne does seem the most obvious of them. I really can't see them pairing Amy with a woman for instance (just too traditional with her style).

Reactions: 3
When we both have the same idea at the same time and rush on here lol 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last year I thought a female pairing could be the making of her. The trouble is, Dianne is so painfully vanilla and her popularity revolves around being Slug's girlfriend. We haven't yet had a female same sex partnership with chemistry which I think is needed for the next one and god knows Di can't deliver on that front.

Reactions: 8
Tyler had a hell of a lot more potential than she got out of him, her hearts not in it I don’t think

Reactions: 7
They are definitely moving he confirmed it in the latest podcast he was on.

Reactions: 5
Basically the hosts were joking about finding his address out online. He looked a bit worried but said it didn’t matter as he was moving. It’s about 46 minutes in.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.