Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know she was dyslexic so for anyone offended I apologise.

However that doesn’t preclude people learning and overcoming and many people do.
Please don't worry, no one including yourself on this thread has any hate towards people with dyslexia,
any author that says I told someone my ideas then that someone wrote the book for me would have there credibility questioned (I think Zoe got flack for doing the same) there's nothing sinister being implied with regards to learning difficulties at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
E6518466-66EC-4B7C-A3FE-FC2473A9B81C.jpeg

So many young girls look up to Dianne…. In some ways it’s so worrying. I hope they don’t think having cabbage in a box for a lunch is a sustainable diet.

Reactions: 11
Tbh I feel weird and icky about teenagers buying lifestyle and wellness books. It's so easy to spiral at that age.
Yeah totally agree!! SO easy especially when you are more impressionable. One message she shared said thank you from all the mums for our girls!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah totally agree!! SO easy especially when you are more impressionable. One message she shared said thank you from all the mums for our girls!!!
I hope she's passing on their thanks to the person who actually wrote this book.
---
(lol)

Screenshot_20230317_104922_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw her at SCD tour and she looked ill, I wonder if her ED is back. She has a very unhealthy relationship with weight and food so I am astounded she has been allowed to co write a fitness book.
---
Also the charity shop hauls are cringe. Nothing wrong with a charity shop but does she actually wear the stuff? Taking from those who could do with it

I think she does generally wear the charity shop/car boot stuff more than once and I can't really be mad at her for promoting sustainable fashion.

It's just that what she chooses is so bleeping ugly and mismatched, and she styles herself in the trashiest way. Katya also promotes ethical, rewearable fashion and she always looks lovely.

Reactions: 10
How did she get a book deal?
How does any influencer get a book deal? Publishers look at their follower numbers and all the adoring fans who hang on their every word, and they think 'kerching!'
I had a look at the sample on Google Books, it's fine if you like that sort of thing, but all that 'finding the joy' in self-care and 'positive affirmations' chat is a bit too wishy-washy for me.

Reactions: 5
How does any influencer get a book deal? Publishers look at their follower numbers and all the adoring fans who hang on their every word, and they think 'kerching!'
I had a look at the sample on Google Books, it's fine if you like that sort of thing, but all that 'finding the joy' in self-care and 'positive affirmations' chat is a bit too wishy-washy for me.
Yes to all the above and lets also not forget the margravine master manipulater sorry I mean her manager with benefits who has a grand plan/winning formula for how to make as much money as you can from your audience ..... A book was never in doubt after the clothing launch next will be buswellness coffee or some such,
its like at this point we can actually see the cogs turning .

Reactions: 3
Looking at that outfit you'd think it was laundry day and she had to throw a random outfit together 🤔🤣
---

Apparently she breaks everything of Zoe's that she borrows lmao.
Disappointed she didn't answer more of the questions, bypassed ones about the judges, fellow pros, royals, what words her cleaner would describe her with( not 100% on that one) all in all answered about 4.

I straight up think at this point Dianne needs to at least a little bit get her head out of the clouds and start acting like a woman in her mid thirties,
it's no fun trusting someone with something and then them having the rudeness to turn up and hand it back to you broken and you've got to be polite and say honestly I'm fine with it over and over everytime they do it again on you, Dianne sticks out like a sore thumb in that family.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure she exaggerated the story to make it sound funny. I can’t see Zoe loaning her lots of her stuff if she breaks it all the time. Also, Joe would definitely have something to say. I know the marquee was damaged as she vlogged that. On a different note I wonder if she’s doing strictly this year? Her parents are coming over in November for Xmas. If she managed to get to the final of Strictly that’s at least 2-3 weeks of their stay she wouldn’t be around. A bit strange to have them over if you’re potentially not around.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she exaggerated the story to make it sound funny. I can’t see Zoe loaning her lots of her stuff if she breaks it all the time. Also, Joe would definitely have something to say. I know the marquee was damaged as she vlogged that. On a different note I wonder if she’s doing strictly this year? Her parents are coming over in November for Xmas. If she managed to get to the final of Strictly that’s at least 2-3 weeks of their stay she wouldn’t be around. A bit strange to have them over if you’re potentially not around.
To be fair if she did make it that far I don’t think her parents would care, but I doubt she will

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.