Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe has always talked down to her. While she blows smoke up his arse, praising him for every blink and how long his neck is or something that detracts from his tiny stature and blank personality.
She has spoken about wanting kids and I'd hate to see him string her along as other than living together, he barely seems to like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It sounds like the type of garbled nonsense old people write in comments sections. Why is she asking somebody their thoughts on her nonsense comment?
Jonno is one of Joe's mates from back home and he sometimes leaves comments like the one Dianne did on his instagram post.

Reactions: 2
Jonno is one of Joe's mates from back home and he sometimes leaves comments like the one Dianne did on his instagram post.
Yeah but why does she want him to comment on her weird ramblings?

It's all odd, honestly. To think she has a book out tomorrow and we're supposed to believe she wrote it!

Reactions: 4
Yeah but why does she want him to comment on her weird ramblings?

It's all odd, honestly. To think she has a book out tomorrow and we're supposed to believe she wrote it!
She and Joe probably saw him in Wiltshire at the weekend and joked about it and she's carrying on the joke.

Reactions: 2
for those who watched love island lol
Just a general nitpick but I can’t stand when you ask someone for a catch up and they automatically bring their partner even though you’ve never met nor know them. Like are you unable to leave their side for more than 4 hours max? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s also dyslexic. Didn’t realise it had become acceptable to make fun of that
Nobody is making fun of dyslexia. I am also dyslexic - I bet lots of us are.

The point is here is she definitely used a ghostwriter like they all do - she didn't even appear to recognise a recipe from the book she supposedly created. Also she prides herself on being thick which is such a step backwards for women seeing her play the manic pixie thickshit role.

Reactions: 13
She’s also dyslexic. Didn’t realise it had become acceptable to make fun of that
Didn’t see a single posted saying “Dianne is dyslexic lol”? :unsure: As someone also with dyslexia I still find Diannes shenanigans hilarious.

Reactions: 7
She did have someone help her write the book. She acknowledges them helping her put her ideas into words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody is making fun of dyslexia. I am also dyslexic - I bet lots of us are.

The point is here is she definitely used a ghostwriter like they all do - she didn't even appear to recognise a recipe from the book she supposedly created. Also she prides herself on being thick which is such a step backwards for women seeing her play the manic pixie thickshit role.
Probably should’ve quoted the post before yours so . My mistake.
I am indeed dyslexic too part of which for me is shite spelling (assisted by autocorrect here). I’m not denying she plays up the stupidity etc etc but in the case of writing random comments, pretty sure thats just how she writes of which said dyslexia can be a contributor.
Didn’t see a single posted saying “Dianne is dyslexic lol”? :unsure: As someone also with dyslexia I still find Diannes shenanigans hilarious.
Come on now, these things don’t have to be explicitly said for us all to know whats implied.

Reactions: 3
I think that's what makes it so frustrating - she makes us dyslexics look stupid because she thinks it's funny and cute to have no general knowledge and play dumb.

It's impossible to know what she is really like but I'd say quirky and stupid aren't natural facets of her personality, just things she thinks make her stand out (along with the horrible red hair and art teacher goes meth-head cos play outfits)

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know she was dyslexic so for anyone offended I apologise.

However that doesn’t preclude people learning and overcoming and many people do.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.