Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she won't but I wish she would dye her hair, it would look better back to her natural colour or close to

Reactions: 14
Talking of hair, I'm going to say something most of you may disagree with.
Joe's long hair was a good look as long as he washed it (which he hardly did, so ew)
Here it looks fine:
Screenshot_2023-03-11-15-02-14-57.jpg

Reactions: 4
Joe's long hair was a good look as long as he washed it (which he hardly did, so ew)
Here it looks fine:
View attachment 2020695
I actually agree here, the only reason he looks better with shorter hair is because it takes less effort to style and usually he’s putting no effort in.

Here it looks fine:
View attachment 2020695
It looked AWFUL on the great British menu when he was a guest judge. Looked greasy and unkept, trying to rock the man bun look which did nothing for him. I feel this stage was more of an in between stage when it did look ok!
---
View attachment 2021552

Dianne with her new eyebrows
They are honestly awful aren’t they 😂

Just finished watching her vlog and her practically begging for a compliment from Joe ("Are you proud of me??") after blowing up his head ("I always tell everyone that you're so creative...a genius") about his UGLY art didn't sit right with me. I know a lot you seem to think he's slumming it with her because she's a bit ditzy, but Joe can be such a snide little bleep. Just tell your gf "good job", Joe. Tell her she looks cute even if you didn't like the fringe, Joe...especially once you knew it was just a clip on. If you're going to complain and continually doubt her why didn't your lazy behind do it, Joe? You both drink coffee.

He was giving HUGE Jim Chapman energy in this vlog. He already talks like him...now he's back to acting like him, too.

Reactions: 14
I had my eyebrows microbladed the same day as her so I can vouch for her that they are crazy dark right now but will eventually fade to a natural shade so can’t really hate on her for that. The shape looks good.

Reactions: 6
It’s so weird that Dianne will make joe breakfast and then make her own. I’ve literally never seen her eat the same food she makes him

Reactions: 13
It’s so weird that Dianne will make joe breakfast and then make her own. I’ve literally never seen her eat the same food she makes him
It's ED behaviour. Easy to recognise when you've been there.

Lots of things point to Dianne not being over her eating disorder, but she will use her "recovery" as a USP for her brand and to peddle her book. Perhaps she honestly thinks she is better, but the restrictive way she eats and the way she controls the diet of others around her to make sure she eats less is such a red flag.

Reactions: 13
It's ED behaviour. Easy to recognise when you've been there.

Lots of things point to Dianne not being over her eating disorder, but she will use her "recovery" as a USP for her brand and to peddle her book. Perhaps she honestly thinks she is better, but the restrictive way she eats and the way she controls the diet of others around her to make sure she eats less is such a red flag.
I think the only chance of her ever really addressing it would be if someone at Strictly confronted her.
Joe loves having a maid as a girlfriend too much to intervene and her family is far away and I don't think her parents are even knowledgeable enough about the subject to realize what's going on apart from obvious weight loss.

Reactions: 6
Just finished watching her vlog and her practically begging for a compliment from Joe ("Are you proud of me??") after blowing up his head ("I always tell everyone that you're so creative...a genius") about his UGLY art didn't sit right with me. I know a lot you seem to think he's slumming it with her because she's a bit ditzy, but Joe can be such a snide little bleep. Just tell your gf "good job", Joe. Tell her she looks cute even if you didn't like the fringe, Joe...especially once you knew it was just a clip on. If you're going to complain and continually doubt her why didn't your lazy behind do it, Joe? You both drink coffee.

He was giving HUGE Jim Chapman energy in this vlog. He already talks like him...now he's back to acting like him, too.
I honestly can't stand the dynamics in their relationship something just isn't right with him I swear.
Back in the days of in the pan I couldn't believe some of his behaviour towards her and I've always felt Rina sees red flags but she's bidding time where Joe's concerned 🤔

I honestly can't stand the dynamics in their relationship something just isn't right with him I swear.
Back in the days of in the pan I couldn't believe some of his behaviour towards her and I've always felt Rina sees red flags but she's bidding time where Joe's concerned 🤔
Can't say I've ever gotten that impression from Rina, she's always seemed to like Joe but then we all see things differently I suppose.

Reactions: 7
So Joe's actually opened his wallet and bought a new car, a defender by the sounds of it.
That coming so soon after potentially(or not) selling the house is curious.

Well he sold his apartment in London recently so perhaps he treated himself.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they put the house up for sale due to worrying that the London flat wasn’t going to sell, and when it did, they took it down.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.