Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if they had changed their minds as well, all the stories of the garden and the animals and Joe saying "I love my birds", they seem happy there, if we hadn't seen the house for sale I would never have thought they had plans to move :unsure: I guess we'll find out if/when they do move.

Also, can we talk about Dianne getting 11:11 tattooed on her arm? :oops: Sorry Dianne fans, I know there's this idea that she is 'better' because she's only a part-time influencer and her main job requires talent, but I'm afraid she has been lost to the manifesting, vacuous, narcissistic influencer lifestyle, there's no saving her now :cry:😆
I bet she’s read The Secret 📖 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Bless her heart but you'd have to pay me to eat anything Dianne cooks. Surprised Zoe let Ottie eat those cupcakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bless her heart but you'd have to pay me to eat anything Dianne cooks. Surprised Zoe let Ottie eat those cupcakes.
I had to laugh at that vlog where she makes her own granola recipe, out of her own book and she's studying the instructions oohing and aahing at it with a look of 'wow this is all so new to me, am I doing this right, oh it's actually really nice' 😂
Clearly shes never made it before, it was actually embarrassing
I bet Zoe watched that thinking oh Di at least try to not look surprised by the contents of you own book.

Also slightly surprised she's raving about all these coffee brands she loves but no mention of future self coffee, even the mugs she's drinking from and telling people where to buy are almost identical to Alfie's.... bet he's fuming .

Reactions: 10
Dianne seems to be going through a 30 year old crisis.. new tattoos, new piercings..!

Reactions: 6
She's so embarrassing - Jesus christ, people look up to this clown-haired walking ball of problems and cringe?

• Haha
Freddo official is willing to risk it all for her.
Tbh as soon as she stops interacting with him (which she should), he'll move on to somebody else. Sorry, but what do people actually see in her? She's not the best dancer, she's not the best looking, her romance with Joe has fizzled and she's getting more desperate and weird the older she gets.

Reactions: 3
Tbh as soon as she stops interacting with him (which she should), he'll move on to somebody else. Sorry, but what do people actually see in her? She's not the best dancer, she's not the best looking, her romance with Joe has fizzled and she's getting more desperate and weird the older she gets.
Yeah she's coming across as affected we can see that clearly now, Things like being given the run of Ted Baker just walking in with the pick of the store whatever clothes she wants pilling up then sent to her for free, the book realise, master chef, she's going to be an actress ......she's living the life now that Joe told her she could if she picked up a camera and went under his managment like you can just feel his influence all over her 🤢

Reactions: 3
Yeah she's coming across as affected we can see that clearly now, Things like being given the run of Ted Baker just walking in with the pick of the store whatever clothes she wants pilling up then sent to her for free, the book realise, master chef, she's going to be an actress ......she's living the life now that Joe told her she could if she picked up a camera and went under his managment like you can just feel his influence all over her 🤢
Ted Baker and charity shops are poles apart. Surprised they gave her free clothes.

• Heart
I think it’s all her ideas but someone wrote it for her. She thanks them in the acknowledgments section of her book.

I think it’s all her ideas but someone wrote it for her. She thanks them in the acknowledgments section of her book.
I honestly think the idea was completely pitched to her by Joe,
he micro managed her at the start with her vlogs and being clear that if she picked up the camera he could do the rest as he knows the formula to make a lot of money .

Now of course he is her manager and in their meetings he will of course say things like right book promo push starts on march 1st so you need to daily vlog, create an interest for your audience we want them to buy it, make sure you product place within those vlogs theyre your way of advertising and generating sales, then she obviously does as managment says and people think 'oh all these fab ideas Dianne has' .... No, shes told the plan by Joe (margravine) in advance Clothing line, realise a book, celeb tv gigs, build the profile, then acting ..... she's probably his biggest client.

• Heart
She has to stop overdrawing her lips - she cannot do it and she looks even more like a clown.

Her look with the bright ratty hair, weird clashing clothes and badly done makeup is making her look old and unhinged. Pleeeeeeease can Queer Eye sort her out, I can't stand to see that shite red hair and the try-hard outfits a moment longer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.