Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The husband’s a bit dishy.

Lovely lifestyle, they seem to hang around Wicklow in various lovely gardens & go for coffee/food all day.

Reactions: 5
‘This is what I want to look like on the school run in Spain’ ugh please go already! So smug

Reactions: 4
If I lived in her home I’d never want to leave. It looks fab. She’s constantly moaning and never happy despite appearing to have the perfect life

Reactions: 3
‘This is what I want to look like on the school run in Spain’ ugh please go already! So smug
ETA: ‘I might get pneumonia from working out in the rain!’ Please! As someone who has had this twice, you don’t catch pneumonia from being out in the rain you big drama Queen. One of the biggest nonsense old wives tails ever! Someone light a candle that she can get a ‘gazebo’ prior to her entertaining her hens this weekend. I mean she only has 2 weeks left to go in this country, let’s all say a prayer she can cope

I’m sure I read somewhere before that when she first started dating Will she told him she would want to live in Ireland.
Why has that changed? I know people can change their minds but she seems so down on the Emerald Isle now - hate to hear her running it down seeing as I can’t get back there to see my family (dam you covid!!!)
X

I’m sure I read somewhere before that when she first started dating Will she told him she would want to live in Ireland.
Why has that changed? I know people can change their minds but she seems so down on the Emerald Isle now - hate to hear her running it down seeing as I can’t get back there to see my family (dam you covid!!!)
X
Maybe she just meant she didn’t want to live in the UK. To me she seems to be just commenting on the weather rather than running the country down as a place to live.

I assuming she makes a lot of €€€ from affiliate links given the number of hauls for near identical dresses she does, although to be fair she does seem to like clothes going by the volume she donated up charity.

Reactions: 1
God she is such an annoying idiot. Can’t just throw on a regular baseball cap, it has to be designer 🙄 can she speak without pointing she looks like a knob

And she forgot her fake posh accent for a second when she was talking to milo saying they have to get the cart for the horse

She wouldn’t wear a hat that had Celine across the front but had no problem putting a massive moncler offensive branded beanie on 😂 She really is a absolute gobshite make up your mind Jodie. Beyond tone deaf It would fit her better to declare what you actually pays for as she is never done with the swipe ups!

• Haha
She wouldn’t wear a hat that had Celine across the front but had no problem putting a massive moncler offensive branded beanie on 😂 She really is a absolute gobshite make up your mind Jodie. Beyond tone deaf It would fit her better to declare what you actually pays for as she is never done with the swipe ups!
The fact she was even considering spending over €300 on a Celine peaked cap is enough for me to declare her a knob. She lives on another planet

God she is such an annoying idiot. Can’t just throw on a regular baseball cap, it has to be designer 🙄 can she speak without pointing she looks like a knob

And she forgot her fake posh accent for a second when she was talking to milo saying they have to get the cart for the horse
She’s saying carrot, not cart. Why would you think she has a fake accent?

Questioned my whole bleeping existence watching those cap stories… is she for bleeping real?!!!

Reactions: 5
I know it’s not her thread but anyone got any infor or tea on Roz Lipsett? Is she single now again?

Reactions: 1
Same here 😂😂😂. At any rate, her outfit on today’s post…absolutely awful! For someone who is an influencer, I can’t see it.
The outfit! Hideous 😂 you have to laugh - she’s there on stories saying’ oh I’d only buy clips and hair bobbles in pennies’ queue condescending voice change ‘and maybe socks’ ...does she not realise that table cloth from Nasty Gal she was wearing on Saturday was probably made in the same factory as pennies offerings. Christ 🤣

Oh my god that dress and runner combo was horrendous 😂 she is some ejit to be all snobby and act like her standards are too high for Penneys and then she turns up looking like that 😂

Reactions: 2