Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly so unlikeable. Personality of a potato just constantly blowing smoke up each others arses. She comes across as completely bored with life.

Reactions: 7
Will totally fancies himself! Walking around in the background of her stories with no top on just underpants 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And to think Will went to Oxford and has done nothing with his education but be a walking hanger for his dense and pathetic wife

Reactions: 4
It’s obvious her dress just had a big white sheet tucked on the underneath bit. Not a good blend at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Matthew Feeney trying to style this snobs hair. The demands she was making at him all for a pony tail.

Reactions: 3
Yer man walking around in a Towel again on her stories 🙄 give it a break u twit!! And he knows well what he’s doing - looking straight into the camera when he walks out. So conceited. Between that and her painfully annoying hand movements, I am going to have to unfollow for a while 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yer man walking around in a Towel again on her stories 🙄 give it a break u twit!! And he knows well what he’s doing - looking straight into the camera when he walks out. So conceited. Between that and her painfully annoying hand movements, I am going to have to unfollow for a while 🤣
IMG_2576.jpeg

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He’s a good looking lad but the fact he knows it and is always showing himself off gives me the ick! Jodie thinks we all fancy him too which is cringe

Reactions: 2