Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering do her kids need to be tested before re entering the country? I thought this was the case - if so, how selfish of them to willingly have their kids tested for the sake of a holiday.

Under 7s do not need to be tested to re enter Ireland. Kids also get a less invasive test thankfully (if they need to).

Reactions: 1
There she goes again, complaining of how tired she is and being up since 6:45 am. It’s no wonder Will is always out of the house playing golf. He’s probably annoyed of the fact he’s know more for being Jodie’s Instahub than anything else.
Is it me or does she seem absolutely miserable now that she is in Spain? She said they were both trying to work from home today aswell and if that’s the case why the need to go to Spain when she said Will was there for work?

Reactions: 4
They’ll never last living there. Two pampered ejits who don’t have a clue what it’s like living without help at your beck and call

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does she seem absolutely miserable now that she is in Spain? She said they were both trying to work from home today aswell and if that’s the case why the need to go to Spain when she said Will was there for work?
She looks angry all the time

I’m sure there are many people that would love to enjoy working from home in Marbella and shop frivolously, because (heaven forbid), you have too many clothes and don’t have a damn thing to wear.
And why would she post that they can’t live there permanently because Will is an “illegal”? Someone need to check their privilege 😑

The joint chats on her stories lately are so cringe. First the vitamins and now how happy they are to live in Spain…albeit illegally for him…eh strange thing to announce!

Reactions: 2
I have to say I do like Jodie. I've read all the comments here and I do agree that she is privilaged, but a person can't help where they come from. I do think she appreciates what she has and isn't boastful like a lot of other blaggers (SoSue..) The Moncler jackets for the kids was ridiculous though. I think what you see is what you get with her and she speaks her mind, whether it's to do with parenting or beauty products/brands. I think that's what I like most, she's not afraid to be honest. I'm just an average person but I also don't shop in Penney's except for socks and maybe Pj's, I just don't think it's good quality and would prefer to spend more on something that is tailored better and lasts. That being said, I would put Nasty Gal in the same bracket as Penney's so it's a little odd that she promotes them.

Reactions: 16
She promotes Nasty Gal because she gets paid to. She wouldn’t darken it otherwise. She’s not relatable in the slightest. She has an attitude, the same kind of “over it all” affected approach and attitude that Kourtney Kardashian has. I don’t think she has an idea how lucky she is, all she does is moan and complain. Would love to see her have to deal with reality for a day

Reactions: 5
She promotes Nasty Gal because she gets paid to. She wouldn’t darken it otherwise. She’s not relatable in the slightest. She has an attitude, the same kind of “over it all” affected approach and attitude that Kourtney Kardashian has. I don’t think she has an idea how lucky she is, all she does is moan and complain. Would love to see her have to deal with reality for a day
I agree that Nasty Gal collabs seem ridiculous as she wouldn’t touch that stuff if she wasn’t being paid to do so. Those collabs clearly seem out of place on her page.
Otherwise though I think she is very honest! Others might see it as complaining but I think she speaks her mind! (Sorry maybe I should set up a rave thread 😂😂😂😂)

Her latest post is a bit odd! I doubt that woman wants her half naked child on Jodie's Insta page!

Please explain the reason for her latest post? A half naked child ?? Is she that brain dead? If I was the mother I would be livid

I don’t understand what she is making fun of. Her approach to life is every bit as bad if not worse. So she can get down off her mocking high horse

I don’t understand what she is making fun of. Her approach to life is every bit as bad if not worse. So she can get down off her mocking high horse
I thought it was inappropriate; let me find out she films my child and we’re going to have problems. Nothing “cute” (as some of her friends had commented) about it at all.

Her latest post is a bit odd! I doubt that woman wants her half naked child on Jodie's Insta page!
I'm so glad it's not just me. I was wondering if I was being a total misery guts when I saw all the other instahuns hooting with laughter in her comments.

This is wrong on so many levels. Never mind the mum shaming, but they have taken a video of a half naked child without permission and posted it to thousands of followers on Instagram

I'm so glad it's not just me. I was wondering if I was being a total misery guts when I saw all the other instahuns hooting with laughter in her comments.
I've reported it so hopefully it gets taken down! She really is a spanner! And the Ken doll dodo is even worse for recording it!