Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a first class idiot, always have to throw in a designer reference and a complaint about it! Mutton dresses as lamb, SHE IS NEVER DONE COMPLAINING and her constant cheap fast fashion swipe ups are NEVER ENDING! Painful

Reactions: 7
I've just had a nose on her stories and grid - god almighty, the accent and the moaning - "Oh I'm too hot, I need more clothes, I've no tan on my legs, I'm sweating "
I feel like a lie-down because the life has been sucked out of me by her - what a waste of space

Reactions: 8
The vocal fry she does is so irritating. She’s like a spoilt five year old daddy’s princess who never grew up

Reactions: 4
I've just had a nose on her stories and grid - god almighty, the accent and the moaning - "Oh I'm too hot, I need more clothes, I've no tan on my legs, I'm sweating "
I feel like a lie-down because the life has been sucked out of me by her - what a waste of space
So this time last week she couldn’t stop giving out about the rain in between eye rolls, and now she’s too hot and has no appropriate tops?!?! Ah I can’t! She’s just beyond a dope!

She is a first class idiot, always have to throw in a designer reference and a complaint about it! Mutton dresses as lamb, SHE IS NEVER DONE COMPLAINING and her constant cheap fast fashion swipe ups are NEVER ENDING! Painful
She’s hardly mutton dressed as lamb!!!

Reactions: 2
There she goes again, complaining of how tired she is and being up since 6:45 am. It’s no wonder Will is always out of the house playing golf. He’s probably annoyed of the fact he’s know more for being Jodie’s Instahub than anything else.

Haha. The ad for woodies the other week for strawberries and they're drowning in their poor strawberry bed in her last post.
I thouhht she was like Omg, totally like gardening obsessed 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Haha and she was ‘obsessed’ over the bamboo plants she bought in powerscourt a few weeks ago, only to announce they’re nearly dead this evening as they hadn’t bothered to pot them...Mr Wood has been sent out to earn his keep and salvage them!

Reactions: 3
Has jodie really wide feet or something because none of those marshamellow god awful sandals she was shilling seemed to fit her. Like her toes don't seem to meet the top of any shoe.

Reactions: 6
Jesus the sun damage on her chest when she’s showing her new collection. Her chest could belong to a 70 year old