Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been waiting on a paid partnership 🙄 she needs all the euros for her next holiday! She has such a HUGE jump in followers recently there is no way 15,000/20,000 people decided that they were going to start following her, that growth is as real as her photoshopped filtered images! Surprised she missed this one as usually children, her and her husband are filtered beyond belief!
889166C5-53AB-4180-9947-CF4FEB4A42FD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
First world problems again with over filters Jodie as long as she fits in her swim suit! She’s a bleeping entitiled gowl! Wonder what course will passed 🙄

She’s moaning again this morning about wanting to be in Spain but wants to get the vaccine here and so is in a dilemma 🥴😷 dear god I wish she would just duck on off to Spain and not return. She has to have her husband remind her of things she should feel grateful for. Such an out of touch unmerciful whinge bag

Reactions: 7
I’d spend a little less time worrying about when she’ll be off to Spain and a little more time getting her kid on a potty.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s back on whining about the weather again today, had to put her dressing gown on at lunchtime 🙄 honestly please do just go back to Spain already! Also what is the story with all the treatments she’s waffling on about getting in the Beacon? She infers that it’s a collab by saying she’ll be filming it and that they’ll be filming it too, and then says something like ‘but if it works I’ll have a 12 pack so take my money’ - you could just be straight up Jodie and state whether it’s a freebie or not...She’s got loads of free treatments from the beacon in the past so I’m sure she’s not paying full whack anyway

When she dropped the phone and the filter came off I was stunned at the difference!

Oh course she’s complaining that’s all she does! That’s smug look on her face and constantly touching her hair 🙄 she is beyond seen obsorbed and obsessed with herself

Reactions: 3
So she’s finally moving to Spain. Hopefully she will stay over there permanently and spare us the whining about her extremely privileged life. I do laugh at Milo and his “yup” though.

I can’t believe she is doing paid Collabs with nasty gal 😆 she would not go near that place if she wasn’t being paid to

Reactions: 9
I used to follow her on IG until she started getting called out on her bullshit and disabled her comments. Not surprised she started selling out to Nasty Gal- anything to stay relevant. How she got to be a paid ambassador is beyond me- incredibly monotone and ungrateful for the privileges she does have.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she is doing paid Collabs with nasty gal 😆 she would not go near that place if she wasn’t being paid to
Spot on! I distinctly remember her saying years ago that all the clothes from places like that were ‘shite quality’ and how she prefers investment pieces! She’s such a hypocrite!

Spot on! I distinctly remember her saying years ago that all the clothes from places like that were ‘shite quality’ and how she prefers investment pieces! She’s such a hypocrite!
ETA: is she planning on keeping the ponytail in the child’s hair until his confirmation?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s moving for good. Why is she selling everything she owns if she’s only going for the summer

Fair play to her giving all that stuff to charity.

I have to say though saying she is honest about Botox & fillers because she doesn’t want to create unrealistic expectations for people is a tad hypocritical considering the extent to which she uses unlabelled filters. I see her IRL quite often, I don’t think she needs the filters personally.

Reactions: 6
While I do respect her for donating so much to charity, at the same time will she quit moaning about the weather! Like you’re about to move to sunny Spain for several months and it will be amazing! Know your audience - most people haven’t been abroad since 2019 and won’t see hot temperatures until next year! A bit of awareness would go a long way

Reactions: 7