Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see milo running around in a moncler jacket and veja runners it tells me all I need to know about Jodie. Utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 5
What the hell is that bobbin about in the child’s hair?!! Just trim it, he’s 2, he doesn’t need a designer hair cut!!

...or get it cut when you have yours done, Jodie. Because that hair has most definitely had maintenance done during lockdowns.

Reactions: 10
The top knot on the child is so irritating, like just trim it! Although I get the impression his parents think it’s cool 🙄

Reactions: 3
Even THAT is filtered, that’s not what she looks like without makeup. I’ve seen her in person lots of times. She grew up where I did and her parents as well as mine still live in that area. So I’ve seen her over the years around the place and the level of sun damage to her face and chest is shocking. Her skin is full of sun spots. She’ll never stop filtering and photoshopping though.

Finally a little transparency about how she ACTUALLY LOOKS, nice to see her finally marking what she is actually being paid for!

Reactions: 4
I agree, she needs to cope on here. Coming on filtered to the nines, tanned to the hilt. She has got to know the “peasants” who follow her just cannot relate. The constant white, linen get up on her and the kids. I have 3 daughters under 6 and I swear to god, I try my hardest but I would not sleep a wink or get a minutes down time if I tried to replicate what she puts out. I haven’t the slightest interest in doing so to be fair!
She’s def reading this as she has made a couple of references in recent days to her white clothes getting filthy etc.

Even THAT is filtered, that’s not what she looks like without makeup. I’ve seen her in person lots of times. She grew up where I did and her parents as well as mine still live in that area. So I’ve seen her over the years around the place and the level of sun damage to her face and chest is shocking. Her skin is full of sun spots. She’ll never stop filtering and photoshopping though.
Yeah for sure it is I has noticed her pre recording recently so it looked like no filter! Laughable someone who doesn’t show their skin promoting skin care 🙄!

Reactions: 1
The skin on her face is extremely sun damaged. But her chest area is the worst, it looks very aged. Even when you think she’s not using a filter, she is. She’ll never show us how her skin truly looks

She needs to get a grip! Global pandemic, people losing work but here swipe up to all the tit I don’t declare to be paid for and my pointless sunglass haul

Didn’t refrain from the filters for long! Yesterday’s real shows again how out of touch with reality she is and also the vanity level has seemed to reach new heights 🙄GOWL

I’m not a mum... I don’t really get it? What do you mean? Is there a big difference or something?
I’m not a mum either! So as I said it’s probably my own irritational rage! The whole concept of the ‘School run’ stems from a time back in the 80’s & 90’s when a neighbour might round up a few kids on the same road for example & bring 3/4 kids to school and collect them again, similar concept to car pooling, for kids. So just leaving your own little baby to crèche and calling it the school run makes me eye roll 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Milo is two since Oct is that right? He seems to be so wild and literally just screams and screeches, have never heard him say a word. Id say she has her hands full and I suppose what child wouldn't be screaming listening to her monotone drivel all day long in case she moves her face too much she might smile 😭🙈
Milo has a speech delay she said it on her stories you shouldn’t comment on people’s kids you don’t know what’s going on grow up

Reactions: 9
I’m not a mum either! So as I said it’s probably my own irritational rage! The whole concept of the ‘School run’ stems from a time back in the 80’s & 90’s when a neighbour might round up a few kids on the same road for example & bring 3/4 kids to school and collect them again, similar concept to car pooling, for kids. So just leaving your own little baby to crèche and calling it the school run makes me eye roll 🙄😂
He's also not in school, he's in a creche which in a optional thing to do with a child who is 2

Reactions: 2
Complain a bit more there Jodie!! She is beyond aggravating, clearly doesn’t give a damn about others with her constant shopping and undeclared “gifts or ads” obviously picking up a free travel crib, the Bugaboo starburst she storied yesterday is €230 and sheet is extra! “Her were not going anywhere” but I’ll take it and pass if off like everything else like we bought it! 🤨🧐

Last edited:
She is constantly moaning about her life and seems oblivious to the fact that she is extremely privileged

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she keeps going on saying ‘ugh we can’t go anywhere and if we’re stuck here for the whole summer what will we do eye roll’ and then on the flip side she never tires of telling us she’ll be on a flight to Spain ASAP! Either way she appears to have a privileged time!