Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on good ol Jodie & her perma tan lavish life🤣She seems to be loaded & that D4 accent seems very put on or exaggerated..i dont know if i like her or not really she seems quite fake🤔🤔...

Reactions: 7
I went to one of her baby hatch events when I was pregnant... she hosted it along with a midwife and paediatric nurse. She seemed nice enough, was friendly and chatty to everyone... I can't muster any further opinion really, shes a bit dull and 'meh' as influencers go. She is stunning in person tho.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but the bleeping VOICE. Between the monotone vocal fry and the fake accent she is unbearable to listen to. She is the absolute worst for filters. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her unfiltered on her page? I’ve seen her in real life and she has loads of freckles and you’d never notice this on insta, she is so heavily filtered. She did a skincare ad there not so long ago and used a filter the whole way through. Also what’s with the pouting? She can’t speak without pouting or biting down on her back teeth. And the €500 moncler kids coats 😆🙄🙄 absolute notions Jodie. Had to laugh when she was gifted baby grows from Penney’s for Noah and she was like “oh I never usually buy kids clothes there but these are so nice”, sorry what?!! Imagine thinking you’re too good for a few Penneys baby grows like notions eleven get a grip. I’d say she doesn’t darken the door of the place for fear she’d be seen mingling with the plebs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Buying a Moncler baby coat to resell when bubs grows out of it - are you for real??

Reactions: 6
Sorry but the bleeping VOICE. Between the monotone vocal fry and the fake accent she is unbearable to listen to. She is the absolute worst for filters. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her unfiltered on her page? I’ve seen her in real life and she has loads of freckles and you’d never notice this on insta, she is so heavily filtered. She did a skincare ad there not so long ago and used a filter the whole way through. Also what’s with the pouting? She can’t speak without pouting or biting down on her back teeth. And the €500 moncler kids coats 😆🙄🙄 absolute notions Jodie. Had to laugh when she was gifted baby grows from Penney’s for Noah and she was like “oh I never usually buy kids clothes there but these are so nice”, sorry what?!! Imagine thinking you’re too good for a few Penneys baby grows like notions eleven get a grip. I’d say she doesn’t darken the door of the place for fear she’d be seen mingling with the plebs
You are bang on with all that🤣🙌🙌

All her handbags are fake from wherever her parents have that place in Spain

, im
Not sure why she thinks she’s above everyone else- she only ever started doing Penney’s ads and jobs once she noticed “bigger” bloggers etc were working with them

Thoughts on good ol Jodie & her perma tan lavish life🤣She seems to be loaded & that D4 accent seems very put on or exaggerated..i dont know if i like her or not really she seems quite fake🤔🤔...
😂😂 im really not sure how
She has lasted THIS long as a blogger?? She’s so boring & I don’t really know her following??? Like she doesn’t make her self relatable at all I’m not sure how she gets the gigs she does I.e Mazda etc

Reactions: 7
A €350 baby sling now😱😱What planet is she on at all....
Those slings are so common now despite the price tag - every insta hun seems to have one!

I like Jodie - I follow her mainly for the kids stuff as I have little ones too - I usually skip past her beauty posts cause I would never ever have the time to get my tan, nails, make up and hair done everyday.
I knew she would get one of those slings - insta influencers are predictable now!
I do like that she does competitions with products she’s been gifted and donates the kids toys. Not many influencers do that so hats off to her!
Also her hubby Will is really handsome and seems like a good sort!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s no doubt she has a beautiful family!! The two little boys are just beautiful. It’s a pity she uses so much filter herself

Reactions: 4
I like her, not afraid to say if she doesn’t like products she gets sent or buys, does come across as quite posh but appears more genuine than the other influencers who literally will sell anything for the money

I like her, not afraid to say if she doesn’t like products she gets sent or buys, does come across as quite posh but appears more genuine than the other influencers who literally will sell anything for the money
I think that's probably because she has familial money to fall back on so she won't be stuck when the influencing industry goes tits up. She's also a nutritionist so I'm sure she could return to work if she needed to.

I used to really like Jodie, she was my fave blogger but I unfollowed because I don't have kids and that's all her content is about these days so it was just totally uninteresting to me. I will say that I thought it was lousy when she was made beauty editor of Social & Personal magazine as it's just one less opportunity for an actual journalist. Not her fault obviously!

Reactions: 8
Have to say I like Jodie, she seems very aware of how fortunate she is...she seems to have solid family values and a small group of friends. Agree she buys luxe and the kids monclear jacket is ridiculous...but I might do the same if I had the money. Clearly adores her kids, also has donated expensive press drops to DP drop offs

Love Jodie !!! She is honest no bullshit . Tells the truth about parenting its not all happy families. Comes on when her kids are melting her head etc . Honest !!! Tells us if she likes something. Gets a huge amount of press drops but she donates. She donated to a girl on tiktok and the young mother was delighted . I thought fair play doesn't make a song and dance about it all just does it . Spends a crazy amount on knit wear but wouldn't we all if we could . Somedays i do skip through her stories but she is good at what she does and she puts huge effort unlike some on this thread.

I don’t think she’s putting on an accent- she’s from Foxrock.

I’d also doubt her bags are fake, it’s not like she’s dripping in Chanel she’s a few Louis which she seems to have got over the last couple of years.

I dont think she thinks shes above pennys, she just seems to buy more investment pieces. Personally I don’t shop in pennys, I used to get pjs theres but after a couple of washes they needed to be binned. I’d rather spend a bit more in marks and have them last.

I agree with comment about social and personal. If it had of been food related I’d get it but I also felt it took from someone who worked pretty hard to get a job like that where as she was just handed it.

I don’t find her fake like the rest of them and she’s pretty open about any fillers or botox she gets done which I like.

Reactions: 5
Actually what I do like about her is that she has only briefly addressed why she had c sections with both babies. She had said people had been asking why she was having planned sections and explained that she didn't want to discuss her private medical issues but that she had a brain condition that would make labouring naturally dangerous. End of discussion. I remember at the time thinking there are other influencers out there who'd have milked that for all it was worth.

Reactions: 8
I really like Jodie. She seems like a nice genuine girl, her husband comes across as a nice guy too and her kids/home are lovely! I like her style/interiors too. She’s one I don’t click past.

I have 3 small girls and do find her difficult to relate to parenting wise simply because everything always looks so picture perfect. When Jodie comes on filtered to high heavens and claiming she looks like a toe underneath it all it does make me lol but that’s nit picking!

Reactions: 4
The filters are beyond ridiculous at this point! How does she expect people to see the actual colors of products when she never takes the filter of. 🤦🏼‍♀️

This absolute bleeping dose of a person. I am allergic🤢🤢🤢🤢 from the so posh Dublin accent to the constant monotone depressing bleeping voice, to the frozen face with no actual expression, she actually is so terrified of opening her mouth properly for fear so shows any emotion or expression in her face and doesn't look her usual pouty every single bleeping picture is the same frozen botoxed 50 year old mutton dressed as lamb face 🙄🙄 I've read all the comments here and my god people are gullable......ive followed Jodie from the start and I can tell you the only companies or products that she is EVER gives negative or honest reviews on are these totally random unknown within the Irish blogging industry, companies that would never really gift her or any of the usual suspects products. Anything else she is OBSESSED 🤮😴😴😴😴 with guys
I've unfollowed but dip in just for lols
She is GAS to me
I used to think she was pretty then I saw her in Dundrum and she's really not that pretty at all in the flesh, her skin is so bleeping sun damaged she is like the granny on Benidormin the mobility scooter she is a total catfish, shows make up and beauty products with a permanent filter does nothing without a filter even on the kids, so so so fake

• Haha
Looks like Jodes is off to Spain for Christmas..after Woodies gifting her a load of Xmas Deco Freebies🙄🙄

• Haha