Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete the post where she was getting called out?
It was a few days ago. She wasn’t really being called out. She just came on and said thanks for all the advice but I really don’t want it and I’m doing my bleeping best

Reactions: 2
What is a haggered foetus? Bit strange to say such a thing...
I agree, she needs to cope on here. Coming on filtered to the nines, tanned to the hilt. She has got to know the “peasants” who follow her just cannot relate. The constant white, linen get up on her and the kids. I have 3 daughters under 6 and I swear to god, I try my hardest but I would not sleep a wink or get a minutes down time if I tried to replicate what she puts out. I haven’t the slightest interest in doing so to be fair!

Reactions: 6
What is a haggered foetus? Bit strange to say such a thing...
Disgusting to use the term foetus in any kind of a jokey manner, and today saying someone funny needs to be committed,I'm sorry but like don't poke fun with someone needs to be committed,she's an ignorant dose

Reactions: 3
She’s quite annoying. The clip of her cutting the flowers annoyed me for some reason. Standing there all manicured and perfect, flicking her perfect hair with her affected accent. I just get the impression that she’s a very judgmental type of person. Like if you don’t wear vejas and have perfect hair and drive a car less than 5 years old she would be like eww

Disgusting to use the term foetus in any kind of a jokey manner, and today saying someone funny needs to be committed,I'm sorry but like don't poke fun with someone needs to be committed,she's an ignorant dose
I agree, I was shocked when I saw her say that. Sectioning a person or talking about mental health hospitals like that is not something to be joked about. I’m sure that’s offended a lot of people, I can’t imagine how a person would feel reading that if they’ve ever been sectioned involuntarily or spent time in a mental health hospital. I reported her account for it. She needs to be more careful with her words.

• Heart
She always tries to come across as really witty but her delivery is woeful. It just lands flat on an offensive & unrelatable note... and sorry but do her & yer man do anything other than faff around in the garden drinking wine all day?!

Reactions: 7
She always tries to come across as really witty but her delivery is woeful. It just lands flat on an offensive & unrelatable note... and sorry but do her & yer man do anything other than faff around in the garden drinking wine all day?!
I find it really strange how she is exclusively BF and he won't take a bottle- she only said this a few weeks ago but she still manages to consume so much wine

She comes across so badly and quite ignorant when speaking she has a certain air of i extreme cockiness about her, she is beyond standoffish when anyone questions her especially when it’s about a topic she has brought to discussion, i believe that she thinks she is somebody, And those fecking filters are painful, she needs to give it up, she should really be declaring the constant ad/gifted/af swipe ups she continuously has a constant stream off, another one who is as disingenuous as they come

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find it really strange how she is exclusively BF and he won't take a bottle- she only said this a few weeks ago but she still manages to consume so much wine
Recent studies have found that only the tiniest amount of alcohol passes into breastmilk. It's been compared to the equivalent of putting a shot into swimming pool. As a breastfeeding mam I get really annoyed with people judging you for having a few drinks. My baby also refuses a bottle. I'm not jumping to Jodie's defence here more so my own lol to be fair I barely watch her any more because I find her a snooze fest and the filters drive me mad.

Reactions: 10
She’s also such a ungrateful Moan, and thinks she’s entitled, When he speaks she corrects him or makes a comment!

Reactions: 1
Remember how boastful she was when they were in Spain for ages after Christmas, and slagging off Ireland every other day...she’ll be insufferable when they move there!

She annoys me, this one! What is with her voice? If she talks like that in real life....oooh I'm tensing just thinking of it! Yuck. I usually tap through her stories as I can't listen to her. She is gorgeous, but Jesus, the effort that goes in to having her hair perfect every day, wearing white...yet still using all the filters all the time. Than she really bleeping annoyed me yesterday, she put it on her stories about a guy that is missing. Wrote above it "Richard deserves the same amount of coverage that Sarah got, so why is this the first time I'm seeing it in my feed". Of course it is horrible that somebody is missing. But to equate it with the amount of coverage that Sarah got, is incredibly bleeping stupid and shows her ignorance. Sarah's disappearance sparked off a huge conversation about the huge amount of women that get harassed, how generally unsafe women feel. As a woman, she should understand that. It is something all women know. But her writing that on her story, makes me think she's one of those people who during the BLM movement, would be "no, all lives matter. White people suffer from crime too". Or someone who doubts when a woman comes forward to talk about harassment "but what if she's lying? The poor man will have his career ruined. She probably led him on". Ignorant. Pain in the hole. Completely unacceptable that she wrote that on her story.

• Heart
Is she using some sort of face tuning app? Now I'm not saying anything about her weight but in her posts and videos her face is very lean and angular. Whereas when she is in anyone else's videos or pictures its definitely alot fuller. I seen photos of her on Google images,and its the exact same even though photos from the same time on her insta she looks so different

Reactions: 5
Is she using some sort of face tuning app? Now I'm not saying anything about her weight but in her posts and videos her face is very lean and angular. Whereas when she is in anyone else's videos or pictures its definitely alot fuller. I seen photos of her on Google images,and its the exact same even though photos from the same time on her insta she looks so different
I’ve noticed this too, in some pictures her face is very defined and then others it’s a bit fuller. I decided to Google image her and found this...😳 her face looks petrifying.

Attachments

Recent studies have found that only the tiniest amount of alcohol passes into breastmilk. It's been compared to the equivalent of putting a shot into swimming pool. As a breastfeeding mam I get really annoyed with people judging you for having a few drinks. My baby also refuses a bottle. I'm not jumping to Jodie's defence here more so my own lol to be fair I barely watch her any more because I find her a snooze fest and the filters drive me mad.
That's fine and that's your choice but I wouldn't risk it if it was me...I'd just lay off the alcohol for the few months I was breastfeeding its hardly detrimental....

I’ve noticed this too, in some pictures her face is very defined and then others it’s a bit fuller. I decided to Google image her and found this...😳 her face looks petrifying.
I remember seeing that photo shoot and thinking she looks unrecognisable from her Insta pics.

Reactions: 1
That's fine and that's your choice but I wouldn't risk it if it was me...I'd just lay off the alcohol for the few months I was breastfeeding its hardly detrimental....
....I don't even know why I commented lol

Ooooh, she has the cat eyes that happen to those who over-botox. Or use too much filler. Yer one sandra in the city has that too. Terrible look. I mean, Jodie is gorgeous looking. But that photo is scary and not a good sign of things to come.

Ooooh, she has the cat eyes that happen to those who over-botox. Or use too much filler. Yer one sandra in the city has that too. Terrible look. I mean, Jodie is gorgeous looking. But that photo is scary and not a good sign of things to come.
Nothing to do with her personally, but she looks like normal in that photo with her family smiling and happy. Honestly Iv had way worse photos and she’s a better looking girl then me. So if that’s a sign for things to come for her I’m terrified what’s in store for me 😅

• Haha
I’m not sure what she actually looks like, the overdone Botox, filter situation and the highly edited pics aren’t much to go by! She even filters her children 🥴 She dresses well for the most part, but also doesn’t miss an opportunity to flaunt milos €500 euro coat and designer shoes, can’t be transparent about what she has actually paid for but would have no problem calling out a brand that she deemed “tit”! I really don’t get the appeal

Reactions: 4