Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s painful, she clearly doesn’t believe that rules apply to her (declaring ads etc or her use of filters are high up there) Also her your welcome at will doing the garden workout please 🥴 He’s not exactly gods gift by any stretch! Her self importance and obsession is laughable

Reactions: 2
She looks like she has had her hair done on her stories today

She’s painful, she clearly doesn’t believe that rules apply to her (declaring ads etc or her use of filters are high up there) Also her your welcome at will doing the garden workout please 🥴 He’s not exactly gods gift by any stretch! Her self importance and obsession is laughable
Cringe that she assumes everyone fancies him. We don’t 😬

What I took from today’s story’s more filters constant playing with her hair and she doesn’t even have the courtesy to remind the names of the other people on queens don’t quit festival! I laughed when she said celebrities!😂 took me back to the time she didn’t want anyone knowing her due date (in case the paps might be out) gowl

Reactions: 5
She did a makeup video yesterday without a filter, her face had pigmentation and looked quite sun damaged, maybe why she uses filters all the time

Reactions: 4
She must be stuck for cash advertising that. Does she not realise that we all know she’d never wear that in a million years? She’s completely disingenuous.

Reactions: 3
Anyone have any tea on Roz Lipsett??? Is she still with the father of her child? She used to show him off but nothing for months now. No one seems to know on any thread.

Anyone have any tea on Roz Lipsett??? Is she still with the father of her child? She used to show him off but nothing for months now. No one seems to know on any thread.
Weren’t they engaged? She doesn’t seem to be wearing a ring so I’d hazard a guess and say it’s off but I don’t know.

Jodie shared her baby sleep schedule the other day and then got irritated when her followers (who are also the ones she relies on for clicking on her links) shared their own opinions. I’m sure they were only trying to help to be fair. Many of the mummy communities and forums online are very helpful full of women sharing different experiences to try to help others. Sorry but when an influencer shares an opinion is it not an opening for a discussion, ie. you share, I share. Is Instagram not a community? These influencers and obsessed with their own one way conversation....and no one is allowed respond to them unless they’re licking their ass! If you even mildly disagree or share your own different experience with them they have zero resilience for coping. Influencers are well used to using the phrase “if you don’t like , just unfollow”. Well the same applies. If they truly can’t handle the comments they receive privately via direct message or publicly under their posts then they have the option to mute or use the turn off comments feature!

Reactions: 9
I hate how she talks about how haggard and wrecked she looks. She looks amazing like would she ever cop on. I know she uses filters galore but for the fact she has such regularly bad sleep she doesn’t look too bad to me. Not relatable at all. Come on like, come on looking like you’ve been dragged through a bush by the hind legs and dumped in a bin and then we’ll talk

Reactions: 7
I just think if she thinks she looks like crap then she must think ordinary mum’s walking around wrecked, too tired for glam look like actual dog shite

Reactions: 5