Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Ciara has a thread so I’ll post it here, but this is just a really awful photo

Reactions: 1
Cringing so much at this trip. Going abroad just to dress up and take pictures of yourselves. all for what a few likes?
it’s so embarrassing for them to be all posting the same type pics at the same spots. Like are they not mortified of what people back home will think of them?
jodie used to be cool and slag that type of content bloggers would upload now she’s doing the exact same thing.
neither of them look like they’d put even one bite of pasta in their bellies.
also what she wrote about “Paris being special but Rome being better” is a sly dig at Anna kirwan and sinead Corcoran taking their girls trip to Paris.
the jealous, narcissistic and “nobody can be better than me” oozing out of her.
jodie is by far not a nice person. Her style and her life appear nice but deep down u can see she has issues and is very superficial.

Reactions: 5
The trip to Rome showed nothing except the view out the window of the room and big plates of pasta? Rome is so full of hidden gems.... Considering that she knows it so well it’s a shame that she didn’t show more of the city 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Was it for a press trip or just away with friends trip? I thought someone said it was a press trip but they haven’t promoted anything specific 🤷

I'd say Will is sick of her tit. Just before she left for Rome she mentioned Will's parents were coming to visit and at the same time she jets off to there to dress like some fecking Bratz doll for the few days. All along the little fella is sick, parents in law at home. No wonder Will didn't make an appearance I'm the hospital update stories. Each to their own. If I had an idea of the child's state and to have the inland visiting after many months of covid restricting their visit... I don't know. ..

Reactions: 2
I'd say Will is sick of her tit. Just before she left for Rome she mentioned Will's parents were coming to visit and at the same time she jets off to there to dress like some fecking Bratz doll for the few days. All along the little fella is sick, parents in law at home. No wonder Will didn't make an appearance I'm the hospital update stories. Each to their own. If I had an idea of the child's state and to have the inland visiting after many months of covid restricting their visit... I don't know. ..
Exactly that child didn't end up with pneumonia overnight.....that was def brewing a few weeks

Exactly that child didn't end up with pneumonia overnight.....that was def brewing a few weeks
My 3 year old got pneumonia & ended up in hospital for 3 nights & the bad wheeze came on very suddenly. Women with small kids can go away, the boys have a father. I thought the Rome trip was silly in places but not because she has kids.

In fairness to her, any time I go anywhere I come back to two sick kids no matter what way I left them. At this stage I say it’s my punishment for going somewhere 😛 I’m sure she wouldn’t have went had Noah been bad.. I don’t judge her for that. But I do judge her for being a vain notiony bollox. She’s so up her arse it’s laughable

Reactions: 5
In fairness to her, any time I go anywhere I come back to two sick kids no matter what way I left them. At this stage I say it’s my punishment for going somewhere 😛 I’m sure she wouldn’t have went had Noah been bad.. I don’t judge her for that. But I do judge her for being a vain notiony bollox. She’s so up her arse it’s laughable
yep - 3 small kids. Even if I think about the cinema one of them pukes 🤪

Judge Jody on what you want but this nonsense of her kids are ill because shes having time to herself can go and take hike - there are two parents in that family! I grab that time when I can (waaaaaay rarer than Jodie gets it but I don’t begrudge her (even if I wish she’d realise how privileged she is more!!!))

None of my business but disappointed to see she’s bringing the little fella on a plane today and him only out of hospital 5 minutes. She said herself he still has a bad cough, spare him the additional trauma of sore ears on the flight.

Reactions: 4
The poor thing needs to be at home and minded for a few weeks, not dragged on a plane and made sit on the beach while mommy fries her skin. Bacterial pneumonia is no joke. Poor pet needs his home comforts. He’ll be sat in his buggy looking at them while they sun and wine and dine themselves

Reactions: 8
There is no way I would bring my baby on a plane after what he’s been through.
This is what I was saying she only cares about herself

The poor thing needs to be at home and minded for a few weeks, not dragged on a plane and made sit on the beach while mommy fries her skin. Bacterial pneumonia is no joke. Poor pet needs his home comforts. He’ll be sat in his buggy looking at them while they sun and wine and dine themselves
There isn't a pediatrician in all the land that would give him the all clear for a bleeping flight to Spain and he just out of hospital with pneumonia and two viral infections
She's a disgrace

She knows her followers will have something to say or at least think of on the matter hence why she comes on to mention he’s got the “all clear”.. she’s trying to damage control.. she does that quite a bit you’ll notice she’ll make a joke about something or make sure she mentions it first.. maybe she thinks it makes it ok then

Reactions: 2
Absorb. There is no way a doctor would clear a child that was sick to get on a dirty germ filled airplane least to mention In these covid times. Her selfishness really knows no bounds, no doubt if that was anyone else she would be looking down their noses! This is the same women who blasted a mother for taking pics of their child! She is vile. MentionIng that her parents are there to lighten the way for all out lunch’s/night outs babysitting required as according to her she never gets out/never gets to dress up when the truth is it’s the complete opposite!

Reactions: 4