Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll bring you shopping with me in Brown Thomas and show you what bags I’m looking at for winter”

Oh do duck off

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is it a bit strange she has two insta highlights dedicated to her first born but not the other? 🤯

Reactions: 2
The try on hauls are good but Jesus the constant grabbing of her chest, showing off of the bra/stomach and self-admiration in general would make you switch off fairly lively

Reactions: 4
Thank you Jodie for showing us peasants how to put on a T-shirt. A blatant “look at me in my bra” if I ever saw one

• Heart
She does but she doesn’t half know it. We don’t need to see her actually putting the top on, we are well aware of how to do that. So the step by step guide of how to put your two arms into the sleeves serves no purpose only to show herself off and it’s so obvious and kinda desperate

Reactions: 5
We’d all have a stomach like that if we paid for a €2k-per session abs treatment that she was gifted in the Beacon
In fairness no treatment could give you abs like that if you didn’t have something to work with. She’s always had a great body.

Reactions: 3
In fairness no treatment could give you abs like that if you didn’t have something to work with. She’s always had a great body.
True she always had a great body....it's just a pity looks can only take you so far.....she also edits the life out of herself and just be mindful that she doesn't look like that in real life....

Poor Will stuck at home with the kids again he looked wrecked while she’s off swanning around town trying on clothes 🙄

Reactions: 1
True she always had a great body....it's just a pity looks can only take you so far.....she also edits the life out of herself and just be mindful that she doesn't look like that in real life....
I see her all the time, matter of opinion but she pretty much looks the same as on her Instagram.

Filtered to the high heavens? A deep shade of Mahoney with skin damage?! Cant make her mind up extension, move to Spain doesn’t know what to be at or clearly can’t recall what she spews, evidently can’t move to Spain when her husband wouldn’t be permitted 🙄

She looks absolutely ridiculous on her stories with the hat and the collar 🤣
Also pretty sure those warehouse stories should have been marked as AD

Reactions: 4
Really? I have to disagree. She’s from the same area as me so I’ve seen her a lot over the years and I think she looks very different to her Instagram. She’s not filtered beyond recognition but she doesn’t look like her pictures in real life.

I see her all the time, matter of opinion but she pretty much looks the same as on her Instagram.

Complaining about Milos behavior 🙄🙄 maybe if you didn't move the chap from a creche in Spain to starting a brand new playschool in dublin in the space of a few weeks he wouldn't be all over the place, honestly these insta mammies, it's all about them.....children like routine they thrive on it, the poor child being sent from billy to jack all summer like what do you expect?

Milo is a toddler and toddlers are emotional, hormonal and a test to your patience. There is nothing wrong with him, he is just figuring this out and working through life with his limited set of skills that he has. I thought she wasn’t going to feature him anymore 🙄 talking about how difficult he is should be up there

Reactions: 3
Her favorite thing to do are complain, she never gets out but is also never out of restaurants, stores and takes frequent trips. I cannot stand when she complains about her children, there are parents who are facing devastating grief and some who would do anything for their children to be able to share their feelings. While there is no denying parenting comes with its challenges It’s a constant thing with her, it’s like when she had both of them also, or they don’t fit her need. Jodie really needs to read the room for once in your filtered, self obsessed life.

Reactions: 5
Poor Jodie, no husband , minder or parents to look after her kids!!! Welcome to the real world! Maybe she does have a mountain of work but is influencing not a bit different to a 9-5? … when I’m on a work meeting / call / catch up with my manager I just have to do … crying baby in tow

Attachments