Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to mention here since Oct 29th post. Just goes to show Jodie, ya ain't that interesting as we haven't discussed you on here in awhilešŸ˜©..

Reactions: 3
I was tempted to comment on the actual state of her outfits and poses to go along with them! Itā€™s so hard to know what she actually pays for as she rarely declares, the constant turntable of new outfits Is vile!

Reactions: 4
I used to admire her style and I frequently bought stuff she wears (including clothes for my husband and son) but her style has changed so much, I hate all the cheap clothes she peddles these days.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s looking for another nanny, ā€œpreferablyā€ Garda vetted. Jaysus.. I wouldnā€™t let anyone not vetted near my kids

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s really not good representation of them as a family that they canā€™t hold onto a nanny. God only knows what she would be like to work for but Iā€™d say incredible undermining would be on top of the list Once again spouting off about not getting out, sheā€™s an absolute fool and beyond ungrateful. Was she not out most of the week this week? Marbella recently? Dublin?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She canā€™t even keep with the stuff that falls out of her mouth. Sheā€™s and him are off to London (child free) for the weekend! But they donā€™t get out! Then will he complaining they are wild when she gets back. Is it any wonder šŸ™„

Sheā€™s so full of tit. She was on the other day saying she was out every night last week šŸ¤£ would love to know why the nanny left lol

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s so full of tit. She was on the other day saying she was out every night last week šŸ¤£ would love to know why the nanny left lol
I used to see them all the time which is so weird to
me! He seems lovely, very polite. She seemed grand but I didnā€™t know who was the first time I came across her & we were in a situation where strangers were talking to eachother and she was very friendly I have to say but I sort of I knew by her she was somebody if that makes any sense at all! She was with her Mum who seems lovely!

Reactions: 1
The state of her doing that Gymondo workout! Absolute piss take that she gets paid for that

She used to be one of my favorites to follow but sheā€™s getting ridiculous now, complaining about never going on dates or going out but constantly out for dinner and heading off for weekends away!

Reactions: 6
Do you hear her I don't shop in pennys cos I don't find nice clothes but maybe it's the pennys store beside me and I need to find a new one....is she for real? So up her own arse. I heard also that her family money was won through the lotto also so it's far from brown Thomas spanx she came from

• Haha
Why doesnā€™t she just say she thinks Penneys is beneath her and would rather die than wear anything from there, because we all know thatā€™s how she really feels

I have to agree with Jodie on this one. The only thing I buy in Penneys is socks and pj's. I don't see it as being beneath me, I just don't think its good quality or tailored very well and would prefer to spend elsewhere.

Reactions: 10
I have to agree with Jodie on this one. The only thing I buy in Penneys is socks and pj's. I don't see it as being beneath me, I just don't think its good quality or tailored very well and would prefer to spend elsewhere.
Me too. Plus Pennys is ultra fast fashion with a terrible human rights record. I know people duplo say some people can only afford Pennyā€™s. I think we should go back to a society where having a few good quality clothes is the norm.
The level of shopping Jodie does is insane.

Those points are fair and Iā€™ve cut down on the amount of shopping I do in Penneys too because I donā€™t want to be so wasteful and I want to make better choices. But i donā€™t think Jodie avoids shopping there out of environmental concern. I think she sees it as beneath her and is a snob when it comes to shopping there

She shops in H&M.....it's basically Penneys with a tenner thrown on top of the basic price!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is clothes shopping for your husband really a thing?? Am I the only one who finds this weird? Like most men mine is no shopaholic but he can dress himself! I would find it really unattractive if I had to do it for him, as if he's a child.

Is clothes shopping for your husband really a thing?? Am I the only one who finds this weird? Like most men mine is no shopaholic but he can dress himself! I would find it really unattractive if I had to do it for him, as if he's a child.
As she said she just loves shopping!!!!

It just sums up their relationship, he's so dim she just bosses him around and clearly dresses him too how embarrassing for him šŸ¤£ I don't think there's much going on with Will upstairs

Reactions: 3