Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This jumper is so cool for ski season”
I just laugh at her stories these days. She’s on another planet

Reactions: 2
She said milo was getting recognised in the playground and it made her uncomfortable and so she decided to stop showing him. It’s about time influencers felt the consequences of showing their kids online. What, she thought everyone would see him on her stories and then it would automatically delete from people’s brains once the 24 hours was up?

Reactions: 4
I’m really against fast fashion & endless buying, but her lifestyle makes me envious. She just seems to have endless time to hang out with her husband & kids in lovely places, has a lovely house & garden. Meanwhile I’m chained to the desk in horrible fleece & my house needs cleaning! I’d love to be able to take my kids out for coffee & to the park every day & still afford a nice lifestyle. I haven’t much to moan about really but it d still be nice!

And still she’s not happy! She’d rather be elsewhere. Her life is ideal to me, all the free time and money to be squandering on yourself and a gorgeous cosy home. Pity she doesn’t seem to appreciate it and is always moaning and chasing something else

Reactions: 5
And still she’s not happy! She’d rather be elsewhere. Her life is ideal to me, all the free time and money to be squandering on yourself and a gorgeous cosy home. Pity she doesn’t seem to appreciate it and is always moaning and chasing something else
I have to say I don’t dislike her, I think she is more honest in answer to questions than other influencers.
It would be lovely to have her life. Today for example getting her hair done in a top place & her husband comes to mind the baby. My husband isn’t the worse but I’d have to race home to the kids or at least earn the free time back. Yesterday scones in Avoca, I know it was Sunday but she can do that anyday. I think it’s the free time I envy the most. Monday morning pop to Avoca for a scone!

I don’t find her honest in the slightest, she rarely declares what is an ad/gift which shoes where her morals are. Exactly like the rest of them, take take but she also complains constantly! No doubt ripping her hair out with Instagram crashing and it seems to be her main focus well it fast fashion, oversharing her children, sharing her flashy “freebie” driven “career”.

• Heart
Well for me the last straw and unfollow was when she described an upcoming trip to Rome this week as ‘work’…if going to an amazing city, getting pictures taken in gifted clothes now qualifies as work, then l don’t know anything anymore!

• Haha
I used to like her. She was funny, self deprecating and very witty. Now she’s just very smug and boastful and I find her very dishonest when it comes to using filters and not always upfront when it comes to paid partnerships

Reactions: 7
I used to like her. She was funny, self deprecating and very witty. Now she’s just very smug and boastful and I find her very dishonest when it comes to using filters and not always upfront when it comes to paid partnerships
Her sense of humour was one of the reasons I loved following her. It's a shame she seems to have lost that part of herself.

Reactions: 3
What are they like in Rome the three show offs. Just put the phone down and enjoy your stay ffs

What press trip are they on?! How is ciara o doherty still getting work the absolute rip off merchant scan.
Is it a press trip or a personal trip? I was thinking it must be a press trip too as I can’t imagine the three of them are that close in real life but in the world of fake insta friendships nothing surprises me!

What press trip are they on?! How is ciara o doherty still getting work the absolute rip off merchant scan.
Yep do you remember her "Irish handmade" accessory pieces!? 🤣🤣 selling them for 100e but you could get them off Ali for 5e! Absolute chancer!

Ah would the old funny Jodie please waken up! All of them doing the same far-away-look- into-the-distance pose in front of the colosseum dressed in cheap tat is the very thing she’d have rolled her eyes at in the past!

Reactions: 7
Ah would the old funny Jodie please waken up! All of them doing the same far-away-look- into-the-distance pose in front of the colosseum dressed in cheap tat is the very thing she’d have rolled her eyes at in the past!
sooo true