Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie sliding into her stories today “get some sun on Noah’s bones” ye okkk sure stop justifying it that’s not why you’ve gone away… if you’re overcoming a bout of illness let alone pneumonia you don’t feel like lying in the sun let alone a baby

Reactions: 6
I find it to be incredibly disrespectful to your husband to humiliate him by posting a sound bite of him snoring to your IG story. This is why a lot of people take issue with how she’s self-centered she is- making herself happy and inflating her ego at the expense of others. If I did that to my husband, he would be furious with me.

Reactions: 4
i used to love her style but not anymore. I know eneryone is going wild for the Frankie Shop jacket this year but it’s ridic with the bicycle shorts

Reactions: 3
Paid partnership with Caudalie while using a filter. Also when it’s a paid ad the least she could do is make sure that the captions on the screen are correct.

Reactions: 1
i used to love her style but not anymore. I know eneryone is going wild for the Frankie Shop jacket this year but it’s ridic with the bicycle shorts
Her style used to be more stable pieces that she wore over and over. Now it’s just promoting consumerism to help her line her pockets from swipe up links.

I bought a dress from Nasty Gal off a swipe up link she had up during the summer. The quality was awful, I bought a size S and it was swimming on me, the actual fit and cut was disproportionate. I sent it back and sure she never had it on her again so that says it all.

Reactions: 2
Wow, the child is not even out of hospital a week and she has him bare foot in a buggy. She might be in Spain but she said herself it gets cold there at night, which it is now! Beyond self absorbed.

Reactions: 3
She’s the epitome of self absorbed. You couldn’t pay me to be away at this time of year. Kids off school and halloween coming up, they want to be inside cosy and dressing up in costumes with their friends. Not following mom and dad around beaches and lunches and Zara. She never should have had kids if she wasn’t willing to provide some stability for them. They don’t know whether they’re coming or going and that poor little boy only a week over being in hospital on a infusions and now dragged bare foot around Spain so mom can look cute for the gram. It would make you sick

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow, the child is not even out of hospital a week and she has him bare foot in a buggy. She might be in Spain but she said herself it gets cold there at night, which it is now! Beyond self absorbed.
It's not actually very cold here at night. 18/19°C. TBH if I'd booked flights etc to come to the CDS then I'd do same as her, if I had doctor's blessing for my child. The weather and general atmosphere here is much more relaxing than in Ireland! She does look wrecked though. And I still can't fathom the trip to Rome 🤷‍♀️ The 3 women don't seem very friendly?

Reactions: 1
Poor little Noah in yesterday's stories had puffy, groggy eyes and generally ill looking. Like, maybe it's just me but pneumonia in an adult is awful all you'd want is rest and comfort and warmth at home.. but in a small infant. 😔 Nah.. you joking ? Jodie has to jet off to the sun to wear cycling shorts and shop in Zara. This is NOT mammy shaming. Don't even go there. Earlier comments on mammy shaming, please.. Poor fatfacesbygrace is ridiculed on a daily and rightly so. So why not Jodie. If looking at the pics of little Noah all hooked up to tubes lying on a bed in Crumlin and a week later in Marbs you'd have to have an opinion.

• Heart
Ah lad the new childminder left after two weeks 🤣 I wouldn't blame her dealing with that madam

• Haha
Jesus Christ love just move to Spain already nobody cares......how long is she gonna peddle this move for, if they could afford to move and buy their own villa they'd have done it already.....they clearly can't and wont so let it go then....

Sick of her shiteing on. Piss off and move. Nobody cares
Big time. The ‘hola’ before the nonsense even started was enough to irritate me. Seriously make a decision already one way or another! Doses
Also, notice how since they were in Rome herself and Lauren Arthur’s are both tucking their hair into the backs of their jumpers, morphing into one another 🙄

Last edited:
Laughable that she now is covering milo with shades but a mere two months ago he was plastered all over her page (pics are still up) he hasn’t changed since then. Knowing how contriving she is it’s most likely that the baby is making her money and has nothing to actually do with his privacy as if it was should have wholeheartedly thought about that before using him as a prop for her own financial gain!

Laughable that she now is covering milo with shades but a mere two months ago he was plastered all over her page (pics are still up) he hasn’t changed since then. Knowing how contriving she is it’s most likely that the baby is making her money and has nothing to actually do with his privacy as if it was should have wholeheartedly thought about that before using him as a prop for her own financial gain!
She had him on stories yesterday didn't try to hide him at all

Reactions: 2
It’s no wonder little Noah is ‘a nightmare’ on the plane - the poor baby is recovering from pneumonia for gods sake!! His teeny tiny ears popping on his second flight in 2 weeks is probably so painful. Poor little thing. She’s so selfish

Reactions: 7
It won’t stop her dragging them back and forth every few weeks so she can further wither herself in the sun. The poor kids need stability and routine, not two parents who don’t know their arses from their elbows and whose home preference changes week in week out

This looks like she got caught mid way through putting the dress on arseways and couldn’t figure out where the straps go.

The face on her. She’s so in love with herself it’s unreal

• Haha