Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a piece of work, sharing a naked child but Jodie Once again believing she is better than someone else but does she not realize she coming from someone who overshares her children In order to make a quick buck! That post is a new low even for her, She needs that smug look taken of her face

Reactions: 6
I'm sure when her child is old enough she'll be getting them to take her photo for the gram!!! She really showed her snide way of going on in that post thinking she is better than others!! I see it's been taken down!

Reactions: 5
Look at the Insta story where she says ‘these are the absolute best basic tanks ever’ - THE POUT - next level hilarity 🤣🤣 followed by the ‘ I wanna say it was this price’ - are we American now? That saying by south Dubliners grinds my gears! And I’m from where she’s from, no normal people talk like this! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The latest stories 😂 there is no one more obsessed with Jodie than Jodie! The flashing of her bra and stomach 🙄 such a self obsessed over filtered dose!

Reactions: 8
Look at the Insta story where she says ‘these are the absolute best basic tanks ever’ - THE POUT - next level hilarity 🤣🤣 followed by the ‘ I wanna say it was this price’ - are we American now? That saying by south Dubliners grinds my gears! And I’m from where she’s from, no normal people talk like this! 😂
For someone who tells her followers and posts the price of her faux sunglasses quite often…pot calling kettle.

Those vests that she tried on the other day do her no justice and just makes her look like she has little T-Rex arms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t u think Will i am would have let them have a girls nite & looked after his kids 🙄 poor Jodie 😢 first nite out without the kids in 6 months. Life can be SO tough 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it me or does she seem absolutely miserable now that she is in Spain? She said they were both trying to work from home today aswell and if that’s the case why the need to go to Spain when she said Will was there for work?
Does she really call asking Will to take some photos in the evening as work & content!!
Its not like she's creating content on youtube or even amazing photos... all she does is include a swipe up link lol

She promotes Nasty Gal because she gets paid to. She wouldn’t darken it otherwise. She’s not relatable in the slightest. She has an attitude, the same kind of “over it all” affected approach and attitude that Kourtney Kardashian has. I don’t think she has an idea how lucky she is, all she does is moan and complain. Would love to see her have to deal with reality for a day
She exactly is like that in person

Her latest post is a bit odd! I doubt that woman wants her half naked child on Jodie's Insta page!
Did she delete it??

Reactions: 1
Sure hold on Jodie a business will put its plans on hold for you so you can have somewhere casual to take your self obsessed self! She really does believe that she is someone. She’s a basic flogger with a low following and even lower engagement! The self obsessed film me videos are laughable, sells not only cheap fast fashion but her children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lol - I think she called the 2 sons the loves of her life and apologised to Will - he’s the hubby! It baffles me how she can make a living off relatively low social media following all the same. I thought you had to have well over 100k followers and a lot of engagement to make anything off it no?

Reactions: 2
Lol - I think she called the 2 sons the loves of her life and apologised to Will - he’s the hubby! It baffles me how she can make a living off relatively low social media following all the same. I thought you had to have well over 100k followers and a lot of engagement to make anything off it no?
ha ha my bad sorry Jodie!

Also curious but she gets a lot of brand work. All that baby equipment she was listing costs a bomb!

Wouldn’t u think Will i am would have let them have a girls nite & looked after his kids 🙄 poor Jodie 😢 first nite out without the kids in 6 months. Life can be SO tough 🙄🙄
Poor poor Jodie having been in warmer climes since Xmas - it’s a tough life!

• Haha
Advertising shampoo bar which she clearly hasn’t used as it’s still in the wrapper 🙄

• Haha
Advertising shampoo bar which she clearly hasn’t used as it’s still in the wrapper 🙄
So true! And she can spare us the panoramic views of the beach in Spain today - give me Ireland over Marbella any day with weather like this!