Jodie Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyond beyond self obsessed, filming her bikini bod and passing it off that her child handed her someone rubbish šŸ™„dose!

Reactions: 7
On that note, how does one achieve such a bod after babies? I'm no Jodie fan... I'm just wondering? Did she get a treatment done on her tummy? I had 2 pregnancies close together and the tummy sag and stretch marks are real.

On that note, how does one achieve such a bod after babies? I'm no Jodie fan... I'm just wondering? Did she get a treatment done on her tummy? I had 2 pregnancies close together and the tummy sag and stretch marks are real.
She had some treatment done in the Beacon recently which is the equivalent of a few thousand sit ups apparently - she documented it on her stories but never disclosed was it gifted or paid forā€¦surprise surprise! I looked it up and itā€™s serious money so no doubt was gifted!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She had some treatment done in the Beacon recently which is the equivalent of a few thousand sit ups apparently - she documented it on her stories but never disclosed was it gifted or paid forā€¦surprise surprise! I looked it up and itā€™s serious money so no doubt was gifted!
Prick šŸ™„
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her stories today - now sheā€™s whinging that she wants to come home! After all her moaning about how crap Ireland is every day when she was hereā€¦šŸ™„ Something about her mum & cousin not travelling out to them after all. Sheā€™s probably raging sheā€™ll have to keep looking after her own kids without being able to pass them off to familyā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Allā€™s she good for is complaining, sharing her over-filtered stories and pics and not declaring what she pays for!
Her sense of self obsession and entitlement is simply gross

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her stories today - now sheā€™s whinging that she wants to come home! After all her moaning about how crap Ireland is every day when she was hereā€¦šŸ™„ Something about her mum & cousin not travelling out to them after all. Sheā€™s probably raging sheā€™ll have to keep looking after her own kids without being able to pass them off to familyā€¦
Shows that this is just an extended holiday and all her ā€˜moving to Spain permanentlyā€™ chat is delusional.

The pouting of her when sheā€™s doing her hair. Does she not realise how stupid she looks šŸ˜† Stifflerā€™s mom vibes off her

Reactions: 2
I think we'd all have immaculate nails if we were sat on the beach for the last month doing nothing! Show me them after you've done the dishes Jodie!

Reactions: 4
Please stop eating your ice cream while speaking on your stories itā€™s gross and making me rather uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Her chest looks very damaged and aged
I really noticed that in her stories last night and particularly the pigmentation on her face, visible even through the filterā€¦it would entice you to wear the SPF50! The general smugness of the posts of ā€˜oh yay weā€™re away with all our friends drinking all dayā€™ is very annoying with her lately also

Reactions: 2
I really noticed that in her stories last night and particularly the pigmentation on her face, visible even through the filterā€¦it would entice you to wear the SPF50! The general smugness of the posts of ā€˜oh yay weā€™re away with all our friends drinking all dayā€™ is very annoying with her lately also
YES! I was actually going to come on and post about that but I thought Iā€™ve made enough comments about the condition of her skin šŸ¤£ but yeah when she was speaking and the filter dropped mid way, the difference!!! šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶šŸ˜¶ she is soooo sun damaged. Iā€™d be keeping well away from the sun if I was her

Reactions: 3
Jodie strikes me as someone who had kids because her friends were doing it but that they are such in inconvenience for her. Iā€™ve never ever heard a mother say ā€˜Iā€™m minding the kids on my ownā€™ (Will was getting a haircut ffs) I mean who says that?? They are your children?? She reminds me so much of FBG in that respect. Wants someone else to look after her kids so she can ā€˜self careā€™ šŸ™„šŸ™„

Jodie strikes me as someone who had kids because her friends were doing it but that they are such in inconvenience for her. Iā€™ve never ever heard a mother say ā€˜Iā€™m minding the kids on my ownā€™ (Will was getting a haircut ffs) I mean who says that?? They are your children?? She reminds me so much of FBG in that respect. Wants someone else to look after her kids so she can ā€˜self careā€™ šŸ™„šŸ™„
Ya I feel like there been lots of ā€œkid free nightā€ ā€œdate nightā€ comments recently

She has the life. Meals out, beach & meeting friends 24/7, even an admin day involved a fab brunch. Lucky girl!