Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually grown to like Josie! I also have to commend the work that she put in whilst doing the body building prep!
Since she’s stepped out the limelight she comes across as being more relatable.
However the new relationship with a 12 year old lookalike is a little creepy!
What is this 12 year old lookalike about????

Does anyone remember the Jodie Mush website? It had a forum. I bet there was some crossover with Tattle users!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha she used to call him the Boyle 😂😂😂
They got engaged after 11 days of meeting and were planning to marry in a fetish ceremony in a dungeon (ffs) he ended it because of her heavy drinking and poor personal hygiene which I can believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind Jodie but she obviously has serious issues around men. She moves very quickly, moves them into her house straight away and the guy suddenly gets into everything she loves. This Elvis guy is suddenly veggie (like her) and is getting a motorbike (like her).

I wonder if her and her brother had a falling out. Back in the day (I also loved the Jodie Mush site 😂) they were together all the time but you’d think she was an only child now. No mention of him, but she’s with her mum and dad all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t mind Jodie but she obviously has serious issues around men. She moves very quickly, moves them into her house straight away and the guy suddenly gets into everything she loves. This Elvis guy is suddenly veggie (like her) and is getting a motorbike (like her).

I wonder if her and her brother had a falling out. Back in the day (I also loved the Jodie Mush site 😂) they were together all the time but you’d think she was an only child now. No mention of him, but she’s with her mum and dad all the time.
i didn’t know she had a sibling!

Its not just guys she can’t keep. I have a hate follow thing for her, can’t keep away from her car crash life For some reason.

she used to hang around with a gay guy, can’t remember his name and a woman who was a photographer?

She seems to be the common denominator in all failed relationships and friendships so there is something there...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she alluded something about kids/animals along the lines of don’t leave this guy near your kids or animals.

a comment like that can be very dangerous and can ruin someones life. Now if what she was saying is true then I assume it would have been a police matter, but seeing as he is a free man and happily married I would assume as always Marsh was being A bully.

rock n roll babe is her new shtick now i see 🙄 she does realise she isn’t actually dating the real elvis right!?
Yes that was it! Pretty strong insinuation there, to not follow it up sounds like she alluded to him being a nonce or an animal abuser just because he hurt her feelings...

Reactions: 2
School teacher Lauren and her brother is called Jordan which really confuses things!
Omg school teacher Lauren!! I always wondered what became of her. Also wonder what her school though of her being papped every weekend next to her best mate who had her tits hanging out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was a Musher too. Glory days! Oh the fun we used to have with her blogs. Everything was the best thing EVER! Never been in love like this before EVER! The sex is the best sex EVER! So much enthusiasm as she made the same mistakes she made over and over again.

However!!! Has Jodie now grown up? I love her house, admire her love for her parents, respect and appreciate her love for animals and she seems to be taking it slowly with Elvis 🤷🏼‍♀️ The hanger ons are gone. She’s not into finding fame anymore. Seems to enjoy selling her bodybuilding powders and online clothing shop. All the signs are there that she’s mellowed. And it suits her.

I’m basing this opinion on the fact I do not subscribe to her blog. No way am I paying for it. Anyone do screenshots? Would love to see how they compare to the older ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was also a musha back in the day 😀

Does anyone remember the Jodie Mush website? It had a forum. I bet there was some crossover with Tattle users!
Yes *raises 🤚

I was a Musher too. Glory days! Oh the fun we used to have with her blogs. Everything was the best thing EVER! Never been in love like this before EVER! The sex is the best sex EVER! So much enthusiasm as she made the same mistakes she made over and over again.

However!!! Has Jodie now grown up? I love her house, admire her love for her parents, respect and appreciate her love for animals and she seems to be taking it slowly with Elvis 🤷🏼‍♀️ The hanger ons are gone. She’s not into finding fame anymore. Seems to enjoy selling her bodybuilding powders and online clothing shop. All the signs are there that she’s mellowed. And it suits her.

I’m basing this opinion on the fact I do not subscribe to her blog. No way am I paying for it. Anyone do screenshots? Would love to see how they compare to the older ones.
Do you remember her comedy tits? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The mush forum got me through my horrifically boring post uni admin job. The blogs were so car crash it was incredible, imagine if Jodie had insta stories back in 2006!

• Haha
  • Heart
I was also a musha back in the day 😀

Yes *raises 🤚

Do you remember her comedy tits? 🤣🤣🤣
I remember it all! The brief lesbianism, the random boyfriends, the ever growing tattoo collection, the McDonalds after nightclub meal without the meat burger inside....ahhhh so many more! Wish that website was still viewable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Kyle? I think he was a hairdresser?

The BFFs have a habit of disappearing. BFF Dave Rainbird vanished soon after Elvis appeared on the scene.
dave! that’s the one.

just seen her mum has cancer, she says terminal, but with Jodie, the smallest thing is blown out of proportion sometimes so you never know but hope that’s not the case. It’s very sad to hear that, despite my dislike of her, you can tell she truly loves her parents and they have a good relationship.

• Sad
The mush forum got me through my horrifically boring post uni admin job. The blogs were so car crash it was incredible, imagine if Jodie had insta stories back in 2006!
SAME! I was working in a really tedious office doing admin, and the Mush forum helped the time pass.

Reactions: 4
Another Musher here 🙋🏻‍♀️

I used to actually print off her blogs and take them into work so the girls in my office could dissect and laugh at them 😂

Oh, the joy her blog and later her MySpace account used to bring me - truly, truly the gift that never stopped giving.

Mush was definitely a precursor for Tattle - dissecting her lies, of which there were many, and calling her out on them. Like when she said the Mr Kipling factory had stopped production to make the French Fancies for her MTV show wedding cake and one Musher e-mailed them and they came back and said something along the lines of "we are still producing and your enjoyment of French Fancies will not be interrupted" 😂 That one always sticks in my mind.

My favourite EVAH blog was a Christmas Day one where she called Michael Barrymore, Pete Burns and George Galloway - y'know all the VJB's from the BB house - a bunch of cunts, absolutely slagged off Heat magazine for stealing an idea she had for a photo shoot and using it with Katie Price instead 🤣 saying she would NEVAH work with them again (she did obvs 'cos she needs the cash) and basically ranted on for a whole page of vitriolic bile against everyone who had every wronged her. And then wished everyone else a Merry Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

I have a soft spot for her. Really felt for her in BB being so badly bullied as well. So much more likeable than Katie Price, can't be doing with tit mothers.
Oh please, she was never bleeping bullied. Jodie is the ultimate victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Saw her in our local newsagents just before lockdown started. Stood out because of her bright blue hair, but didn't realise it was her. Only when the shop assistant bellowed the second she left the shop 'DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS? JODIE MARSH!!!!!!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.