Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this one not got her own thread yet? Or if she has I've totally missed it!
Has anyone seen her latest tweets about how scummy her mates are because they never wash their hands and she does hers 40 times a day? And has done all her life allegedly. She's jumps on any bandwagon that will get her tweets noticed. She did it with Barrymore, Caroline Flack and now this.

On another note does anyone remember the Mushers forum? It was kind of like Tattle but dedicated entirely to Jodie. It was absolute gold back in the day!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a bit of a soft spot for Jodie. I think her documentaries are great & I think she gets a lot of flack for her looks. Yes, she had a bit of a dodgy past but I do really like her!

Reactions: 17
I have a bit of a soft spot for Jodie. I think her documentaries are great & I think she gets a lot of flack for her looks. Yes, she had a bit of a dodgy past but I do really like her!
I actually don't mind her. I prefer her over Katie Price.

Reactions: 13
How has this one not got her own thread yet? Or if she has I've totally missed it!
Has anyone seen her latest tweets about how scummy her mates are because they never wash their hands and she does hers 40 times a day? And has done all her life allegedly. She's jumps on any bandwagon that will get her tweets noticed. She did it with Barrymore, Caroline Flack and now this.

On another note does anyone remember the Mushers forum? It was kind of like Tattle but dedicated entirely to Jodie. It was absolute gold back in the day!
yes! Oh the days of Dave Doyle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Same here,think her docs are very good

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her! For someone who is an anti bully ambassador she is one of the biggest bullies out there. Seeing how she has talked about her ex’s just proves how vile she is. She alludes to things that could potentially ruin their lives but doesn’t give details and then lets her ‘fans’ harrass them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I like her .her body dysmorphia is way off the scale and she lets people treat her like a piece of meat and I wish sometimes she would be more self assured . Oh and her style is awful but she has a good personality and seems a laugh and a genuine person , she’s got a lot going for her and a million times more decent than Katie price .

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand her! For someone who is an anti bully ambassador she is one of the biggest bullies out there. Seeing how she has talked about her ex’s just proves how vile she is. She alludes to things that could potentially ruin their lives but doesn’t give details and then lets her ‘fans’ harrass them.
Yes exactly! She went off on twitter the other day because a customer refused a gift her boyfriend had got her from Jodies clothing line. The girl obviously doesn't like your style. It's her choice but she took it as a personal attack. Such a victim complex

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was in a nightclub i was in probably just under 20 years ago and I politely asked to have a photo with her and she said no but was happy to have one with any male who asked. Says it all really 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s a bleeping horror and a hypocrite. I once commented on her Instagram to say I disagreed with her doc about hunting and she messaged me saying she hoped I never had any children as I was stupid. I was going through fertility treatment at the time and that comment really bleeping hurt so she’s a massive twit to me.
wow what an absolute cow!!

Can’t read about her without thinking about her Freddie Mercury tattoo that looks more like Chris Kamara 😂
D39F5FB2-A991-410D-BA1C-528F73C1F24A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
wow what an absolute cow!!
Yep! So don’t buy into her whole ‘be kind’ nonsense, she’s an absolute witch who hates it when anyone disagrees with her-and I was polite and respectful. The good news is I have a beautiful baby now. But I will forever dislike her for that evil nasty message, things like that could have really pushed me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t read about her without thinking about her Freddie Mercury tattoo that looks more like Chris Kamara 😂View attachment 95902
Yep! So don’t buy into her whole ‘be kind’ nonsense, she’s an absolute witch who hates it when anyone disagrees with her-and I was polite and respectful. The good news is I have a beautiful baby now. But I will forever dislike her for that evil nasty message, things like that could have really pushed me over the edge.
Congratulations 🥰

Reactions: 7
God I remember when she was on a documentary Essex Wives,this is back about 2002,she was working at Stringfellows,then after that got well known.Not sure if it’s on you tube.Its yonks old,but always remember it,I think well before she got work on her fizzog etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a soft spot for Jodie, she’s been given a lot of tit and clearly has self esteem issues. She seems like a sweet girl

I don't like her immaturity and also I don't think she's ever had a real job. How the hell she get to her 40s and manage that 🤷
She constantly chooses tit bag men and then alludes to what shits they were but you can only find out if you pay to read her blog 🤔
Gets botoxed to the Hilt and tells her followers you could be winkle free too if you buy her protein powder shite.
The rats tail troll hair extensions and stupid badly drawn on eyebrows. There's nothing left on her that she was born with. I don't see why she hasn't got healthy hair, nails and teeth if she uses her own powders, the same ones she flogs to her gullible followers 🤔

Remember her on celeb BB? Pete Burns really didn’t like her.
I actually thought she was a genuinely nice person then and didn't deserve it but now I think Pete was reacting to things that wasn't broadcast to show him in a bad light and keep the view count up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.