Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ex boyfriend was the one with the kid he didn't tell her about. The ex husband is a mystery, she suggested he did something heinous, totally unforgivable but has never said what.
Thats her line for every relationship fail she has.

Always the other person who has done ‘something unforgivable’ yet never actually says what and lets people make assumptions, she has led people to believe her ex is some child/animal abuser, if that is the case then come out and actually say what happened but don’t allude to that fact, she just plays the victim and allows people to bully these ex’s on social media, and this is someone who is supposedly an anti bullying Ambassador

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your right I remember her saying kids and animals should not be left alone with the ex

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surely the police would have been involved if these allegations were true?
Well the way she worded it was like it was a legal thing and she ‘wasn’t allowed’ to say what had actually happened.

But if that’s not the case then it’s very sly what she’s doing

Reactions: 5
Think she’s been more than reasonable with the tattoo lady. It’s awful

Reactions: 1
Oh fair play to her; that's a good response.

Hopefully another tattoo artist can rework it to make it look good or, if not, do a good coverup.

At least she can console herself she doesn't have that bleeping monstrosity Jemma lucy has on her chest.

1565720255673.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Love Jodie. For the life of me I don’t know why, think it’s her stance on animals. That tattoo is awful though as is her choice of men!

• Haha
Apparently he's an Elvis impersonator by the name of Billy Collins-Nuttall.

Can't believe he's only 23 - he looks older than Jodie.
He’s hot! 😍 There’s something of the ‘Darius Danesh’ about him, maybe that’s why he’s familiar! 😂

He’s hot! 😍 There’s something of the ‘Darius Danesh’ about him, maybe that’s why he’s familiar! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her & Jordan have so much in common but their egos don’t let them be friends it’s so funny cos they hate each other but they are the same person.
I just think she acts like a teenager who never grew up.

Yeah they got famous at a similar time, manipulated the tabloids and outrage culture for their gain in a similar way. Jodie Marsh has never tried to rebrand herself as less salacious though as far as i know. And I’m sure she has plenty of individual qualities but still I, like most people, will always think of her as a knock off Jordan.
Maybe they should have a boxing match?! Haha

Reactions: 8
Yeah they got famous at a similar time, manipulated the tabloids and outrage culture for their gain in a similar way. Jodie Marsh has never tried to rebrand herself as less salacious though as far as i know. And I’m sure she has plenty of individual qualities but still I, like most people, will always think of her as a knock off Jordan.
Maybe they should have a boxing match?! Haha
Didn’t she come onto the scene AFTER Jordan, and saw that Jordan became a name because she was outrageous. So then upped the ante by being a proper slag - it always made her seem more tarty.

Jordan hated her because she felt like Jodie got famous using ‘her’ formula.

I love Jordan I just always thought she was class her books were brilliant and that peter andre broke her heart he just used her for her fame and she thought it was love it was awful

• Haha
  • Wow
She tried to sell herself a ‘natural’ glamour girl.. that went out the window 20 lip fillers ago

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.