Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Can’t read about her without thinking about her Freddie Mercury tattoo that looks more like Chris Kamara 😂
D39F5FB2-A991-410D-BA1C-528F73C1F24A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
They’re completely different in terms of personality, I agree with the comment saying with Katie what you see is what you get, also I admire her for not trying to tear Dwight Yorke down after how he treated her and how she’s been with Harvey. Let’s be honest a lot of women in that position would have chased and chased for maintenance and to be ‘looked after’ with cash. She didn’t take the easy route. She’s a grafter. She 100% does have her faults but I find her more honest, even if she is messy.

Jodie comes from a wealthy family, she’s never had to struggle, not that she should be sorry about that, it just is what it is. The way she’s sold stories on the majority of guys she seems to have slept with has turned me right off her, and the bitching about Katie calling her out for being plastic, when she later on got implants herself. What an absolute hypocrite.

Jodie seems the sort of person who would be great if you’re friends with her but turn into a complete bitch if you fall out. The way she’s done those kiss and tells, the fake marriage for tv, the way she’s completely turned on guys she claims to have loved (and the ‘love’ never lasts long) and how creepy that she’s been with Katie’s ex’s after their relationships have ended. Finally, she’s a fan of Katie Hopkins, so she also loses points for liking a bigot/racist.
Sorry DM but you need to go over and have a look at KP's two wikis on here then you'll see she in NOT what you might believe her to be; Point is that Dwight paid maintenance for Harvey right the way through, he even paid her mother 35k a year to look after him 24/7 whilst skanky slept her way around the world (including 6 weeks off her head on drugs at the Playboy Mansion when H was a baby) and yet because Dwight did not want HER she shut him out of his son's life completely; Its said that he still keeps tabs on Harvey via an anonymous source but of course she ensured he has no rights whatsoever and in the end, probably for his own sanity, he walked away. She was still binning his money right up until H was 18 and no doubt had access to the Trust Fund DY set up for his son's future thats probably been rifled to fund holidays and surgery.
Skanky is not "a grafter" - she is a "Grifter"; The two are very different indeed :(

• Heart
Reactions: 49

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm a long standing Jodie anti-fan (Musher4lyf) and despite that I have to say I feel a bit sorry for her. Pretty sure as @Gingerfattie said that this is her longest relationship to date, she must be in bits.

Part of me thinks Billy is an ungrateful little shit but also I see parallels with Katie Price and Kieran Hayler. KH gave up his job and went on the KP payroll, was treated like an employee, bought expensive gifts, controlled, emasculated etc. I always thought that was why KH cheated, to regain some control of his own life.

Jodie spoke of Billy like some project - she dressed him up in her dad's old clothes, moulded him, got him to learn to ride a motorbike, talked about him like a proud mom. All that "Here we are at a Michelin star restaurant, poor Billy had never experienced anything like this before" was cringe inducing.

She love bombed him with expensive guitars, trips to Graceland, dressing like Sandra Dee from Grease for the first few months, a home recording studio, expensive clothes. I think there was an underlying implication of "Look at all I've done for you, you penniless oik. You are now obliged to stay"

Bet she regrets using her mother's eulogy to enthuse about her love for Billy. (How fucking inappropriate was that?!)

Ready now for the "prawn dick, freeloader, keep him away from kids and animals" diatribe.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

String Man

VIP Member
Oh fair play to her; that's a good response.

Hopefully another tattoo artist can rework it to make it look good or, if not, do a good coverup.

At least she can console herself she doesn't have that fucking monstrosity Jemma lucy has on her chest.

1565720255673.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

#2 This week's top billing at the Heartbreak Hotel....... Billy and The Vaginas!

Credit to @ccccc for coming up with "Billy and The Vaginas", that cracked me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bluecups

VIP Member
Long time listener, first time caller!

Jodie Marsh is a narc. Everyone else in her life is part of the supporting cast that she directs.

In my opinion she has done an absolute number on this young fella. When they first met I think he was a bit overawed that faymus gawjus Jodie Marsh had taken a shine to him. She then lovebombed the shit out of him, professing her love all over social media. Suddenly she was Elvis' greatest fan, prancing about in 50's petticoats and ponytails.

The few pics she posted early on of Billy's family showed he was from quite a humble background and he wasn't working at the time. She is the daughter of a multi milllionaire and not short of a bob or two herself. Within a matter of months she had moved him in, taken him on a 2 week holiday To Graceland, with VIP tours and swanky accomodation, built him a recording studio at her house, bought him rare and expensive guitars, took him to meet Paul Weller, given him (and made him wear) clothes of her dad's from the 70's, started him on a weight training programme and turned him vegan. Despite having no income, he hasn't had to go out and get a job.

I feel like she created an almighty sense of obligation to Billy. He may love her very much but she has made it difficult for him to leave if he ever felt like it. Something I thought was a massive red flag is when she posted publicly that her mother's dying wish was for her and Billy to stay forever. That didn't sit right with me.

Maybe he's happy as a pig in shit and living his best life, who knows, but I see him as someone who has been manipulated and moulded. I used to read her blog years ago and I see patterns of behaviour repeating. She's a raging narcissist.

Can't knock her for how she is with animals though, that's unusual for narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
They’re completely different in terms of personality, I agree with the comment saying with Katie what you see is what you get, also I admire her for not trying to tear Dwight Yorke down after how he treated her and how she’s been with Harvey. Let’s be honest a lot of women in that position would have chased and chased for maintenance and to be ‘looked after’ with cash. She didn’t take the easy route. She’s a grafter. She 100% does have her faults but I find her more honest, even if she is messy.

Jodie comes from a wealthy family, she’s never had to struggle, not that she should be sorry about that, it just is what it is. The way she’s sold stories on the majority of guys she seems to have slept with has turned me right off her, and the bitching about Katie calling her out for being plastic, when she later on got implants herself. What an absolute hypocrite.

Jodie seems the sort of person who would be great if you’re friends with her but turn into a complete bitch if you fall out. The way she’s done those kiss and tells, the fake marriage for tv, the way she’s completely turned on guys she claims to have loved (and the ‘love’ never lasts long) and how creepy that she’s been with Katie’s ex’s after their relationships have ended. Finally, she’s a fan of Katie Hopkins, so she also loses points for liking a bigot/racist.
Are we talking about the same Katie Price? The Katie Price that has a trust fund that Dwight set up for Harvey that Katie has never publicly talked about? That is why she has never had to publicly chase Dwight, because he did it all at the beginning. She never had to "chase and chase" and knew she couldn't say too much or Dwight would produce the receipts. Hop over to the Katie Price threads you will also soon see she is far far from honest.

Reactions: 36

GBNI

VIP Member
I don't believe Fripp's Farm is a proper rescue at all, she seems to be an animal hoarder under the guise of rescue. I love animals but the way she gets on with them, having birds in the bed, lying on pigs etc is more than a little weird. It was inevitable the stories about Billy after they split up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I don't always agree with her behavior but I do feel sorry for her. I always got the impression that she just wanted to find the love of her life and live happily every after with her man and her animals. For all those people saying how can she keep meeting the same kind of guys over and over well it does happen and it happens a lot! I went through an awful time of constantly dating absolute wasters, I just kept meeting the same kind of guys over and over, some relationships would last a few months, some a few years. Every single one that I met was the one, the love of my life! After a very bad experience on a date with a guy I didn't even fancy and should never have agreed to go on I knew enough was enough and I had to break the cycle. 10 years later and looking back I realise now that all my bad decisions with men came from the same place, loneliness and a fear of being on my own. It was better to be with someone who I know deep down wasn't right or a nice person or the one than be on my own. I was lonely and anyone was better than no one. I honestly believe this is Jodie to a tee! I never see her on nights out with the girls, spa days, lunch dates, where are her friends? Does she have any? I know her mum was her best friend and now she is gone! All of her friends were Billys. As much as I don't always like her I feel desperately sad for her. I hope like me she can break the unhealthy cycle with men that she has gotten herself into. She needs to spend quality time with her Dad and her animals, two things that will never hurt her or let her down. She needs to heal, learn that being alone is also healthy and just be at peace with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pinkii

VIP Member
She is 100% controlling billy’s instagram account atm because i made a comment (on my burnee account) which was the only nice comment on his page and that has gone 🤣

What a fucking massive bully she is that she has opened his comments up again and allowed people to spew all that shit at him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

gigi_93

VIP Member
Oh god, does anyone remember when Pete Burns went on BBBOTS and said “when she was born, the midwife punched her fucking mother”

I’m going to hell for laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 33

bluecups

VIP Member
I've reported her posts as harrassment. You can't just go round saying shit like this. It's like James Placido all over again - slating him all over social media saying he was a danger to kids and animals. He was skint too (so couldn't sue her in a civil court) but he had her arrested for the criminal charge of harassment and she never mentioned him again, presumably as a condition of a restraining order.

Miranda13

FFS

What she is saying about him is slander. Hope he gets lawyered up quickly or she will destroy his life.

She hinted that the husband abused children and animals, now she has escalated to rapist and necrophilia?

She is evil. All this because she was dumped by a man.

Why is she posting 'updates' anyway? Didn't she get enough attention from the first announcement?

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh yes!! And her friend being murdered was constantly spun as Jodie's loss, something that had happened to HER. Barrymore and Pete Burns spotted that trait and called her out on it, yes it escalated, but they weren't the VJBs, it was them trying to help her and it spiralled.
Imagine getting to a point in your life that Michael Barrymore is having to let you know about yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
To be honest i cant blame him, can you imagine getting with a ex playboy sexy (not in my opinion but prob billys) model to all of a sudden living on a farm and waking up to baby emus shitting on your chest?

your partner spending all her free timelaging in straw cuddling a pig then coming in and cuddling rats that he was adamant he didnt want but she made her followers beg him for them.

its all very unattractive I bet she stinks so bad the house is vile so dirty.

Having said that I dont condone what hes done. He could have packed up his guitar and sneaked out whilst she was in the goat shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32