Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying to know what happened with her ex-husband. She alluded to some dark tit but never revealed what.

Reactions: 4
I'm dying to know what happened with her ex-husband. She alluded to some dark tit but never revealed what.
i would assume nothing.. if he had done something you can be sure she would have shouted it from the rooftops!
Also i know it probably doesn’t mean much but he seems to be happily married now so I would assume he isnt the monster she wanted the public to think he is.

same as her last bf who she made the same accusations about.
Everytime she breaks up with someone its always ‘they did some unimaginable that i can’t even talk about..(but pay to read my blog and i will allude to more stuff and not actually say anything)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How has this one not got her own thread yet? Or if she has I've totally missed it!
Has anyone seen her latest tweets about how scummy her mates are because they never wash their hands and she does hers 40 times a day? And has done all her life allegedly. She's jumps on any bandwagon that will get her tweets noticed. She did it with Barrymore, Caroline Flack and now this.

On another note does anyone remember the Mushers forum? It was kind of like Tattle but dedicated entirely to Jodie. It was absolute gold back in the day!
I was an original Musher back in the day, went to the meet ups and everything, and still in contact with a few of them. Good Times ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In a lewd tweet, Frankie wrote: "I never said I f**ked you Jodie, there's no need for the 'little rat' comment. I said that I f*****ed you. See I didn't lie mate."

My favourite 🥰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a bleeping horror and a hypocrite. I once commented on her Instagram to say I disagreed with her doc about hunting and she messaged me saying she hoped I never had any children as I was stupid. I was going through fertility treatment at the time and that comment really bleeping hurt so she’s a massive twit to me.
Ive went off her now after hearing that

Ive went off her now after hearing that
I couldn’t believe it, especially with what I was going through at the time. Obviously she had no idea but it was like a knife to my heart. Then she preaches on about bullies and being nice to people when she said that to me. She actually called me ‘uneducated’ which is a joke considering she became famous for wearing 2 belts over her saggy tits. Slag. Absolutely dislike her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t believe it, especially with what I was going through at the time. Obviously she had no idea but it was like a knife to my heart. Then she preaches on about bullies and being nice to people when she said that to me. She actually called me ‘uneducated’ which is a joke considering she became famous for wearing 2 belts over her saggy tits. Slag. Absolutely dislike her now.
Sorry but none of what she said is really that bad, and certainly doesn’t qualify as “bullying”. (You’ve said far worse just in this comment.) It’s a bit extreme that you dislike her just for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I just cannot warm to her she is as coarse as a rasp the very worst of the Essex girl, she looks like she could do with disinfecting her private bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t mind Jodie Marsh. I think she’s come on a lot since her glamour days. She’s got that lovely cottage type house and I like the way she has all her animals, does gardening etc. Like she’s not trying to impress anyone. Obv she does proper love herself and not afraid to self promote (hence the blog). I would like her new relationship to actually last for once but who knows. She seems to go through phases, body building, tattoo artist, now rock n roll. I’m interested to know what she says on her blog about the bfs family being against them or something.

Reactions: 7
I wonder this too! Did she just imply that he had done something terrible because he hurt her? Because the implication was that he was an off the scale wrongun!

I wonder this too! Did she just imply that he had done something terrible because he hurt her? Because the implication was that he was an off the scale wrongun!
she alluded something about kids/animals along the lines of don’t leave this guy near your kids or animals.

a comment like that can be very dangerous and can ruin someones life. Now if what she was saying is true then I assume it would have been a police matter, but seeing as he is a free man and happily married I would assume as always Marsh was being A bully.

rock n roll babe is her new shtick now i see 🙄 she does realise she isn’t actually dating the real elvis right!?

• Haha
  • Heart
God I remember when she was on a documentary Essex Wives,this is back about 2002,she was working at Stringfellows,then after that got well known.Not sure if it’s on you tube.Its yonks old,but always remember it,I think well before she got work on her fizzog etc.
I think I remember that. Remember it because there was a bit where she had a night out with her friends, they all dressed as schoolgirls with as much hanging out and on show as possible, made a spectacle of themselves in every bar to garner as much attention as possible, and whenever a guy said as much as "hello" or smiled in their direction, one of her mates would go off her head at him. Meanwhile Jodie would speak to camera and say she'd no idea why this was happening, and it was the same every night out... like they were standing minding their own business and getting unwanted attention, instead of doing everything possible to get attention, so they could then complain about it.

• Haha
Her poor boyfriend, you can just tell hes had ENOUGH of having a camera in his face every 5 minutes 😂😂😂

• Heart
I have a soft spot for her. Really felt for her in BB being so badly bullied as well. So much more likeable than Katie Price, can't be doing with tit mothers.

Reactions: 4
I’ve actually grown to like Josie! I also have to commend the work that she put in whilst doing the body building prep!
Since she’s stepped out the limelight she comes across as being more relatable.
However the new relationship with a 12 year old lookalike is a little creepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.