Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, does anyone remember when Pete Burns went on BBBOTS and said “when she was born, the midwife punched her bleeping mother”

I’m going to hell for laughing
Pete Burns just really was the master of the withering put down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not a fan of Jodie Marsh but I honestly think she is a bit of a naive and messed up girl, I do not like some of the malice against her.

Reactions: 7
I am not a fan of Jodie Marsh but I honestly think she is a bit of a naive and messed up girl, I do not like some of the malice against her.

I am very sorry for her loss as she was close to her Mother but I do think she brings a lot of the criticism on herself - i.e. slagging off Love Island contestants when she herself made a career out of sex.

Reactions: 3
I am very sorry for her loss as she was close to her Mother but I do think she brings a lot of the criticism on herself - i.e. slagging off Love Island contestants when she herself made a career out of sex.
Very true she does not engage brain before opening gob.Sorry about her Mum though.

Reactions: 2
It is very sad about her mum.

I find Jodie bizarre. She gives off vibes to me of a person regressing to deal with past trauma. She has gone from trying to be the ultimate sex symbol to behaving almost childlike at times e.g. the OTT Christmas decorations which she’ll no doubt have up in the next few weeks. Find the boyfriend weird too, something not quite right there. At least we’ve been spared 30 different bikini pics a day on her solo holidays of late since she met him. Although I do miss having a laugh at the creepy comments and the men who wrote them’s profiles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww it’s sad that her mum has passed away. Does anyone know what happens to her brother? She never mentions him and he’s never in any of the photos.
He’s married and has kids. I think he was never into the whole ‘fame’ thing.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always been fascinated by jodies obsessive personality. She throws herself into different phases So intensely that it looks exhausting just watching her. The sex-symbol days, the body building, tattoos, these marriages/ relationships after five mins, all the animals. Now she’s into this rock n roll phase with the Elvis look-a-like boyfriend. She seems to have mellowed out a bit now though, hope it all works out for her.

Reactions: 13
I’ve always been fascinated by jodies obsessive personality. She throws herself into different phases So intensely that it looks exhausting just watching her. The sex-symbol days, the body building, tattoos, these marriages/ relationships after five mins, all the animals. Now she’s into this rock n roll phase with the Elvis look-a-like boyfriend. She seems to have mellowed out a bit now though, hope it all works out for her.
Her autobiography is an absolute ride, I got it cheap off eBay. I’m very aware that it was ‘written’ during a certain period of her life but she essentially talks about how beautiful she is and how everyone was jealous of her....there’s some really sweet stuff though and she strikes me as quite a fragile person and always trying to prove herself. I think the way she behaved in CBB absolutely reflected the book.

Reactions: 4
Her autobiography is an absolute ride, I got it cheap off eBay. I’m very aware that it was ‘written’ during a certain period of her life but she essentially talks about how beautiful she is and how everyone was jealous of her....there’s some really sweet stuff though and she strikes me as quite a fragile person and always trying to prove herself. I think the way she behaved in CBB absolutely reflected the book.
Is that ‘keeping it real’, the one she wrote in the mid-2000s? If so, it is a great read. I particularly liked the bit when she was chucking out that Irish chancer (Fran Cosgrave I think he was called...I think he fathered a child with one of Atomic Kitten and was pretty much a bouncer who had attached himself to crap pop stars) and when she threw his clothes out of her house she made sure that the skid marks were facing upwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that ‘keeping it real’, the one she wrote in the mid-2000s? If so, it is a great read. I particularly liked the bit when she was chucking out that Irish chancer (Fran Cosgrave I think he was called...I think he fathered a child with one of Atomic Kitten and was pretty much a bouncer who had attached himself to crap pop stars) and when she threw his clothes out of her house she made sure that the skid marks were facing upwards.
That’s the one!

All in all I like Jodie, and I think she does seem like a nice, fun person, but she does seem as though she is/was extremely dependent upon her parents. Her mum seemed like a lovely lady and her dad seems lovely too, but I wonder if they indulged her a lot as a child and teen due to the bullying situation she went through and as a result she has a very dependent relationship on them? I feel really sad for her when I see all her posts about her mum on her instagram, I really think she is genuinely very lost without her mum and is worried about the future and coping with life without her mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her mum’s passing is very sad but think it’s bad taste mentioning young Elvis in her funeral speech. We all know it’s only a matter of time before he’s not in the picture anymore. Everything is about her 🙄 must be horrendous being related.

Reactions: 14
I know everyone must deal with their grief in different ways but I really think she’s over sharing now, especially with photos of the funeral! If she was my sibling I’d be fuming with her 😬😬

Reactions: 8
Yes I wonder what the brother makes of her? I’ve always quite liked her. But she is incredibly needy and attention seeking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.