Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing from the Mush days is when she was auditioning potential "husbands" for the MTV show (even though she had one lined up already) and one of the Mushers went along!

I remember them saying that her brother (Jordan) was there just standing around quietly and one Musher said "did you expect him to be humming The Reverend?" which was a song his band at the time used to play.

I swear to God it still makes me laugh to this day! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t read about her without thinking about her Freddie Mercury tattoo that looks more like Chris Kamara 😂View attachment 95902
Or her Buddy Holly that looks more like Preston when he was in The Ordinary Boys.

By the way, I have no idea who that one underneath Preston is but it looks like Robbie Coltrane when he was in Cracker from a distance 😂

98911934-5FC1-455B-949D-05ACB139E4B1.jpeg
02723889-3813-4E2F-8B16-01B091B447D8.jpeg
7CCB19C5-90B6-4A3B-BA0F-ED8C3A6D8D9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember ,this was years back, probably 2007 or 2008 I was boarding a Ryan air flight from Stansted to Dublin.
I was the last to board until 2 people walked up behind me. I saw them coming from afar and I thought to myself one of them looked really odd, I didn't know if it was a joke or drag. Anyway it was Jodie marsh. She was wearing one of those bright pink velore trackies which were all the rage. I managed to clock her face....I thought it was a joke or she was unwell because it was really odd ,she was deep brown and extremely bizarre make up with her hair piled on top. Quite a shock
But I was surprised at how to tiny she was. I'm about 5'3 and small but she was TINY!
no real goss to report. But she was microscopic

Oh my friends friends brother married her. Remember the one who had the beard and she was celibate for. Apparently his family are very normal and nice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s hilarious, I had to google and find out apparently it’s Chuck Berry 😂View attachment 134300
Oh bleeping hell 😂😂😂

I bet she can't even name a Chuck Berry song!

Jodie has some truly awful tats. Remember that Paddy Lyla she had on her elbow - looked a three year old had been let loose with a bleeping sharpie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit - I found a photo of it 😬

BB7D351C-F630-4832-9C6C-4C60F5517679.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what became of Paddy and Lyla! And didn't she have about a million chihuahuas too?

they call the dogs penises? why?
Sorry it was a play on “she’s had a million chichuahuas”
I mean, probably most people on here know someone who knows someone who JM has at some point called “The One” - there’s hundreds of fellas from all walks of lives who are in that group

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the big brother episode that Jodie was in- the way she spoke about Pamela Anderson was 🤢. And she was desperate for Dennis Rodman to throw her bone - to the point where he was just toying with her and it was really sad to watch.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the big brother episode that Jodie was in- the way she spoke about Pamela Anderson was 🤢. And she was desperate for Dennis Rodman to throw her bone - to the point where he was just toying with her and it was really sad to watch.
Yes, it was very sad. She came across as fairly unstable just in what was shown.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, does anyone remember when Pete Burns went on BBBOTS and said “when she was born, the midwife punched her bleeping mother”

I’m going to hell for laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jesus Christ, I’m about four chapters into her autobiography and it’s as cringeworthy as I was expecting....unbelievable!

cringes aside, I’m loving it!

Jesus Christ, I’m about four chapters into her autobiography and it’s as cringeworthy as I was expecting....unbelievable!

cringes aside, I’m loving it!
I have to say, I think I’d love a read of that....for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely foul. She is mentally disturbed (IMVHO) and at the route of it is being spoilt by her parents. She is desperately immature, the whole Christmas decs in October is just wrong for a grown woman and she blocks people that don't like 'The Greatest Showman'. She went off on one about Love Island and how the contestants are bad role models; this from a woman who wore a T-shirt rating her shags out of 10.. Beyond hypocrisy. I softened towards her when she married James Placido, she looked lovely on the day and seemed genuinely happy. It all went tits up (of course) and someone with that many failed relationships behind them clearly has MASSIVE issues.

I didn't like the Mush forums, sorry. I found it very cliquey. & it was ridiculously pro-Jordan which is laughable.

Reactions: 4
Aww it’s sad that her mum has passed away. Does anyone know what happens to her brother? She never mentions him and he’s never in any of the photos.

Even though I don’t like her, I do genuinely feel very sad for her losing her mum, she was obviously very close to her and it must be such a horrible thing to be going through.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.