Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friends are sad fuckers imagine having a tattoo with “fripps farm” on you for the rest of your life.
Imagine when they all fall out and they got a permanent reminder of that Muppet on their body.
---
I couldn’t even tell most people for a couple of weeks about my dog cos I couldn’t write it down without breaking down. Now I don’t believe for a second that she genuinely cares about any of her animals.
---

My dog was best friends with the cat. He mourned her so much, it’s heart breaking. It was 8 months ago and he is still being a naughty little tit. I think he doesn’t know how to express missing his friend, so he is bad.
Yeah my dog is best mates with our cat, the cat gets on better with our dog than he does with our other cat. Instead she's got her mates round and hiding out in the kitchen. The coven of witches

Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if Claire is edging out or being edged out. Either way good for her.
Don’t think she will want Clair to go she seems to be a general dogs body, cooks the best ever roasts , office jobs , cleans …answer the door Claire !! Remember that one Works on the farm , goes on all the outings and gets her kit off on command !!

Reactions: 14
I've only just seen the matching tattoos. That's Jodie forward planning having the last laugh when then inevitably all fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she rescued a care bear for her farm now?

I am just imagining this fun filled Rosie tribute evening.

2pm
In anticipation of the dog being PTS, Jodie books unlicensed illegal tattoo guy to travel 3 hours to her house

5pm
Jodie sends sad face emoji on the Fripps Farm WhatsApp group. All the unpaid lackeys send heart emojis

5.30pm
Jodie sends a 10,000 word urology about Rosie, about all the things Jodie got up to whilst Rosie was alive and throws in some FHM shots of herself from 2003, vowing to keep getting her square boobs out 4eva in Rosies memory

6pm
The gang arrive with chips and beans to cheer Jodie up. They all get illegal tattoos with the same needle.
Blood farm fam 4eva ❤

8pm
Jodie remembers to be upset about Rosie and films some fake lesbian OF’s to take her mind off it

9pm
Jodie is too sad to stay alone so they all pile in Jodie’s little bed and stroke her hair till she falls asleep. They then go feed all the animals and clean Jodie’s house and get home to their own family around 1am.

7.30am
Jodie is very sad so staying in bed smoking Marlborough’s and scratching her new tattoos whilst watching old episodes of herself on YouTube, so the friends all come back and feed the animals. Parge books a slap up meal in celebration of the care bear tats and transfers Jodie money for fags and chips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I couldn’t even tell most people for a couple of weeks about my dog cos I couldn’t write it down without breaking down. Now I don’t believe for a second that she genuinely cares about any of her animals.
---

My dog was best friends with the cat. He mourned her so much, it’s heart breaking. It was 8 months ago and he is still being a naughty little tit. I think he doesn’t know how to express missing his friend, so he is bad.
Yeah we had a mother and daughter dogs and when the Mum died the daughter got proper PTSD, she chewed her own tail off. It was awful.

Jodie doesn't give a tit about any of her animals well being. And actually if we believed her, her other dogs are allegedly rescues so already probably traumatized so higher risk of mental health issues (yep Jodie's animals suffer with mental health too) Except we know they are all pets she's had since birth, and not rescues at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the dogs she has left now actually are rescues. She has Jeff and Wendy (the Jack Russell and the little terrier type dog) which she got when she with with her husband and they were both rescued, she has Hope who was a foreign rescue and Caroline the one that she got from a pub and is really boisterous and needs rehoming. she’ll say differently but I think she got rosie from breeders as she had since she was tiny.

ETA: That’s not to say she hasn’t bought dogs before. Two of the bulldogs were definitely bought from breeders, she’s had a couple of pugs which came from breeders and the chihuahuas did too.

The cats, however, are a different matter. She has bought most, if not all of them, from breeders - she’ll dress it up as rescue but it’s not. You can’t tell me that she’s just been fortunate enough to rescue pedigree cats.

Reactions: 14
That’s a thought what happened to Caroline? Is she still with Jodie after being too boisterous for the pensioners.

Reactions: 7
Right. This bleeping stupidity has gone on long enough, someone please, please tell me; have I stepped into the twilight zone??? Someone so heartbroken over the passing of a dear pet still manages to post about "being banged and so horny" AND being tattooed. At this point I wonder if she's actually taking the piss out of the idiots who fund her lifestyle. Please, PLEASE someone tell me what more can be done to have this rotten witch stopped? Any ideas??? My horses, cats, sweet ratties and chinchillas mean so much to me, one passes away andddd yeah, let's get tattooed and all this tit. The people donating need to open their eyes! She's making a fool out of folk. As I said what's it going to take for this crap to be taken down
When my beautiful cat was euthanised, I was traumatised. Didn't eat or sleep properly for days. The day he died, I drank half a bottle of rum to try and numb the overwhelming grief (didn't work). He's been gone for four years and I still cry when I think of him. The LAST thing that would ever cross my mind is to go out that day and get a tattoo.

This vile creature is incapable of loving anything other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When my beautiful cat was euthanised, I was traumatised. Didn't eat or sleep properly for days. The day he died, I drank half a bottle of rum to try and numb the overwhelming grief (didn't work). He's been gone for four years and I still cry when I think of him. The LAST thing that would ever cross my mind is to go out that day and get a tattoo.

This vile creature is incapable of loving anything other than herself.
My dog has been gone almost 5 years and i still cry when i think of him 💔 How she as an “animal lover” is getting tattooed and laughing the night away i will never understand

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Between the three of them they seemingly have a collection of the shittest tattoos in all the land.
They really are atrocious, aren't they? Its like when youre sitting pissed with your mates when you're young and silly, and decide it's a good idea to get out the Sharpies and draw all over each other, something I've never done, I swear 😉😂 (I've also never covered my cousin's feet/trainers in tin foil when he fell asleep drunk and made him Sonic The Hedgehog boots 😂 but anyway...)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pathetic tattoos! what happens when she's had enough and dumped you from her cult 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.