Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha where did she call her a weapon? It's like calling someone a tool 😂
She comments it on Vicky’s photos on Instagram, I’ve seen her refer to both Jodie and Vicky as “weapons” as well, always makes me laugh!
That’s definitely an insult, why are they all so stupid!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jodie nicknamed Billy’s cock “The Weapon” because it was soooo amazing. She took great pleasure in announcing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jodie nicknamed Billy’s cock “The Weapon” because it was soooo amazing. She took great pleasure in announcing that.
And then proceeded to say his manhood was pathetic, as she does with all her ex boyfriends. It's such a boring and unimaginative insult.

Reactions: 17
I’ve read through some of the comments and there’s definitely a few that have been deleted.
Some looking forward to hearing all about her vegan fitness journey and bodybuilding. Very tempted to post all she eats is chips and beans and this week has been cooking steaks and supporting McDonalds buying burgers whilst her dog suffers in pain with the possibility of snapping a leg while she’s breeding more cats, getting tattoos and partying with friends.

How is she even going to give a talk about veganism? It’ll be all about her and her menagerie of pets.
Do make a comment 🙏 although they'll probably just restrict you. I hope the speech is available to watch afterwards. Somehow I can't see her bothering to go but she'll probably just take her entourage of latest friends
---
She comments it on Vicky’s photos on Instagram, I’ve seen her refer to both Jodie and Vicky as “weapons” as well, always makes me laugh!
That’s definitely an insult, why are they all so stupid!? 😂
😂 What a bunch of spanners

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And then proceeded to say his manhood was pathetic, as she does with all her ex boyfriends. It's such a boring and unimaginative insult.
agree such a school bully insult- from our great anti bullying ambassador Jodie 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m amazed she didn’t say he smells too. Those are her go to after a breakup. They all have small cocks (despite her telling everyone how massive they are at the start of the relationship) and they all have poor hygiene. You think she’d notice these things before moving them in, or at least shortly after.

I’m amazed she didn’t say he smells too. Those are her go to after a breakup. They all have small cocks (despite her telling everyone how massive they are at the start of the relationship) and they all have poor hygiene. You think she’d notice these things before moving them in, or at least shortly after.
They probably shriveled up towards the end of the relationship having to endure her narcissism and live in her grotty zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's the one who hums, a few past boyfriends have said she stinks of fags and doesn't shower for days 🐟🐟 poor Nina 👅👅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just seen her reels. She's so vain she put a stupid filter over it. She's kissing her dog repeatedly and ignoring its body language. Rosie hates it she put her head back and is licking her lips.
Screenshot_20230310_204101_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
It was always weird to me how jodie got famous. She was a 6/10 even in her prime. She had a weird nose and was a wannabe Jordan ( who herself wasn't as attractive as she was hyped to be).

If they came about today they wouldn't make it past insta/onlyfans level.

Reactions: 21
She was provocative for the time and shagged loads of semi famous lads then sold stories on them, such an icon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was always weird to me how jodie got famous. She was a 6/10 even in her prime. She had a weird nose and was a wannabe Jordan ( who herself wasn't as attractive as she was hyped to be).

Especially with her spaniel ears tits much better tits on onlyfans

She harped on about being super brainy but no one gave a tit. She was just a slutty bit of rough

Reactions: 10
Pete put her in her place tho didn't he 🤣 probably the only person to stand up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs her gifted tattoo sessions reported to asa as she’s clearly not paid for them, unless they’re coming from the farm funds 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When my dog dies I call round my tattooist mate to come and do a tattoo. A different tattooist friend than the other, who came to do a home visit out of the goodness of his heart I'm sure. Her fans must be morons
Screenshot_20230310_230247_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230310_225751_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.