Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
Has she rescued a care bear for her farm now?

I am just imagining this fun filled Rosie tribute evening.

2pm
In anticipation of the dog being PTS, Jodie books unlicensed illegal tattoo guy to travel 3 hours to her house

5pm
Jodie sends sad face emoji on the Fripps Farm WhatsApp group. All the unpaid lackeys send heart emojis

5.30pm
Jodie sends a 10,000 word urology about Rosie, about all the things Jodie got up to whilst Rosie was alive and throws in some FHM shots of herself from 2003, vowing to keep getting her square boobs out 4eva in Rosies memory

6pm
The gang arrive with chips and beans to cheer Jodie up. They all get illegal tattoos with the same needle.
Blood farm fam 4eva ❤

8pm
Jodie remembers to be upset about Rosie and films some fake lesbian OF’s to take her mind off it

9pm
Jodie is too sad to stay alone so they all pile in Jodie’s little bed and stroke her hair till she falls asleep. They then go feed all the animals and clean Jodie’s house and get home to their own family around 1am.

7.30am
Jodie is very sad so staying in bed smoking Marlborough’s and scratching her new tattoos whilst watching old episodes of herself on YouTube, so the friends all come back and feed the animals. Parge books a slap up meal in celebration of the care bear tats and transfers Jodie money for fags and chips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Nina's got that stance in the doorway like she's arrived to tell her mam she's thrown up in the middle of the night 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It's all very odd for sure. Jodie's not a beautiful, charismatic seductress, she's a smelly, fat, gopping old unit, well past her prime. Certainly not appealing to any straight men or lesbians with eyes. Why are Clare and co going along with it all, it's beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Shes bullied the previous owner of the cat in to signing the cat over to her 🤬
Jodie was shocked that the owner seemed inconvenienced that their cat had been snatched away from outside their home and driven 30 minutes away. Probably would have had to arrange transport and time off work to pick up their cat that was catnapped by Jodie Marsh. I know I would be pissed if I found out my cat was sitting in a vet in another town because someone decided to take it on a joyride. New thread title suggestion Jodie marsh: No pussy in the sheets-stealing pussy from the streets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They’re just so bad. Come on, does she want the animals to die? Try harder! Or don’t - because it’s too funny.
Actually you guys are being really selfish letting Jodie's animals die like that. If you cared you would subscribe to her onlyfans. Even £1 a month will give Mabel a waxworm
£5 a month Mabel can eat 5 waxworms
£10 a month Mabel gets some high-heeled boots

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pinkii

VIP Member
The amount of airbrusbing on those photos!!! Jodies looks like she is fading out with how much she has filtered that photo 🤣🤣

If any guy is honestly wanking over this lot then I honestly hope they seek the help they need for their mental well being

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"Don't forget Jodie, Monday I've got to muck out the ponies, order the extra hay bails, and order those sheds. Claire will be in to do the taxes. Now I'm just going to pretend to lick your kebab"
jodie-marsh_0316~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34