Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get the image out of my head of Jodie and the Fripps Reps with their matching tats and wearing their fancy hats out and about snatching animals from the evil streets. If only I could photoshop Mabel and friends in to this
Her fans are morons the amount they defend her snatching cats from the streets. I
Adobe_Express_20230314_1904200_1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If that’s all true Jodie then you’re a scabby leech and I don’t know why anyone spends any time with you. You’re a user.

Here’s an idea don’t get the tattoos or haircuts if you’re not going to pay for them. Your friends have bills to pay you entitled little big cow

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Latest post, the stalker is back

Of course all her friends do all this work for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣
From what I've seen they only posted up screenshot that she wrote. So where's the lies you wrote it Jodie 🤭

Yeah this elusive TV show that's coming out soon. You can show them all your incomings and outgoings then if you're exposing your troll. That will teach them. Her fans are such divvies. 'I'll do your nails for free Jodie". No wonder she's spent a fortune on getting the new farm up and running so she can get on the TV again. TV producers probably looked at her grotty back garden before and was like are you sure you want people to see this? She won't even let visitors in. Probably told her to clean her act up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s been on BBC Essex radio this morning, crying about Rosie and talking about the farm.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She just sounds like a ponce. Something she’s very quick to call other people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.