Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie is one of these women who gets stuck in a make up routine and never thinks it might be time to change and keep up with the times. That’s why she’s clinging onto her 00s look. I can say a whole lot more about Rosie but everyone already said it. Aa a dog owner there’s just no way that’s how you deal with a dog she’s had for years. She’s not an animal lover. She’s someone with severe mental issues, I’m sure of that. Parge just puts up with its hoping it’ll keep her somewhat in check but it’s getting worse the older she gets.

Reactions: 19
It seems really crass to say saddest day evah, I thought she was very close to her Mum so surely the day she died was the saddest day ever. I hope someone has commented about the tattoo guy, imagine if he losese his licence because of that demented spud.

Reactions: 16
I've seen less birds in a factory farm than in her house. All locked in due to bird flu. There's hundreds of them. Then she says aww the turkey is guarding it's eggs. Hmm you know Jodie I'm not a bird expert but aren't you supposed to separate the males from the females :unsure:
Screenshot_20230313_172230_Instagram~2.jpg

---
It seems really crass to say saddest day evah, I thought she was very close to her Mum so surely the day she died was the saddest day ever. I hope someone has commented about the tattoo guy, imagine if he losese his licence because of that demented spud.
No one commented

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve only seen one comment about it on both posts. I’m surprised the tattooist didn’t say something!

Reactions: 2
I've seen less birds in a factory farm than in her house. All locked in due to bird flu. There's hundreds of them. Then she says aww the turkey is guarding it's eggs. Hmm you know Jodie I'm not a bird expert but aren't you supposed to separate the males from the females :unsure:
View attachment 2025684
---

No one commented
Totally irresponsible, she has no clue what she's doing! Who on earth is advising this dick head on how to care for these animals?!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

---

No one commented
I would assume you keep them apart if you don’t want them to breed. Jodie doesn’t care if they do or not, she just wants to have the most animals EVAH!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I would assume you keep them apart if you don’t want them to breed. Jodie doesn’t care if they do or not, she just wants to have the most animals EVAH!
I have no idea but they're all chucked in together peacocks, turkeys, chickens, quail's and god knows what else is in there
---
I've only just discovered this thread and now I'm off to bleach my eyes:sick:
Put on a big pot of coffee/tea and an eye bath and trawl through her threads if you want to feel better about your life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no idea but they're all chucked in together peacocks, turkeys, chickens, quail's and god knows what else is in there
---

Disease. That’s what will be in there. I wonder if she’s tested the soil at the new place. First thing I’d have done if moving animals on to new land. Birds are notoriously susceptible and hard to recover once infected with anything :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Disease. That’s what will be in there. I wonder if she’s tested the soil at the new place. First thing I’d have done if moving animals on to new land. Birds are notoriously susceptible and hard to recover once infected with anything :(
Have you read todays posts ? Got lots of new ducklings , also a new cat Claire has saved a deer and they rescued/ returned a runaway dog 🥵

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Have you read todays posts ? Got lots of new ducklings , also a new cat Claire has saved a deer and they rescued/ returned a runaway dog 🥵
Yeah she's going to have a word with the owners about the cats appearance oooh scary vetenarian Jodie Marsh is going to give a lecture on animal welfare. Go do one you silly mare and put some posters up. Not everyone looks at your Instagram you vain twit. If it was my cat I'd walk in take it back and ignore the dummy.

She's got a cheek getting annoyed at schools for hatching eggs when she hatched all hers she's such a hypocrite lol

Reactions: 16
Yeah she's going to have a word with the owners about the cats appearance oooh scary vetenarian Jodie Marsh is going to give a lecture on animal welfare. Go do one you silly mare and put some posters up. Not everyone looks at your Instagram you vain twit. If it was my cat I'd walk in take it back and ignore the dummy.

She's got a cheek getting annoyed at schools for hatching eggs when she hatched all hers she's such a hypocrite lol
How does she know the cat hasn’t gone missing for months? It might not even be from the area it could of jumped in a delivery van or anything and been driven miles away accidentally. Don’t know who she thinks she is? A woman who took a meerkat to a pub and passed it around like a game of pass the parcel is lecturing on animal welfare? Oh please.

Reactions: 20
How does she know the cat hasn’t gone missing for months? It might not even be from the area it could of jumped in a delivery van or anything and been driven miles away accidentally. Don’t know who she thinks she is? A woman who took a meerkat to a pub and passed it around like a game of pass the parcel is lecturing on animal welfare? Oh please.
Could be missing it's medication 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Could be missing it's medication 🙄
To be honest the cat doesn’t look to bad in the picture , she has lost a lot of fans recently so getting the shiny armour back on Jodie riding to the animals rescue like a character out of game of thrones holding up her sword I shall win the followers back !!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen this. She’s hilarious. If she knew anything about cats she’d know that cat’s sex. Even I can say it’s more than likely male.

She’s a bleeping idiot and a liability to animal welfare. I hope the cat has a chip and a legit reason for being hungry. In fact if it turns out it’s lost, or on medication and she’s fed it and I was ‘his’ owner i’d be giving her what bleeping for for kidnapping my cat.

PS while you’re at the vet having the time to get the cat welfare checked make an appointment to get yours neutered/spayed.
---
She seems to think she has a right to go around collecting animals from the streets. There are laws around this. Wildlife for example.

I’d be furious if someone took one of my cats! Thank God for the new chipping legislation announced yesterday. All U.K. owned cats will be legally required to have microchips as of 10th June 2024. Paws crossed this cat already has one and the owners can punch her in the clunge for being such an interfering twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest the cat doesn’t look to bad in the picture , she has lost a lot of fans recently so getting the shiny armour back on Jodie riding to the animals rescue like a character out of game of thrones holding up her sword I shall win the followers back !!
Yeah my cat got like this when he got old and had some health problems. Some kids tried to feed him outside, when he had special dietary food. So I stopped letting my cats go out. Too many "do-gooders" and animal abusers outside.

I’ve just seen this. She’s hilarious. If she knew anything about cats she’d know that cat’s sex. Even I can say it’s more than likely male.

She’s a bleeping idiot and a liability to animal welfare. I hope the cat has a chip and a legit reason for being hungry. In fact if it turns out it’s lost, or on medication and she’s fed it and I was ‘his’ owner if he giving her what bleeping for for kidnapping my cat.

PS while you’re at the vet having the time to get the cat welfare checked make an appointment to get yours neutered/spayed.
---
She seems to think she has a right to go around collecting animals from the streets. There are laws around this. Wildlife for example.

I’d be furious if someone took one of my cats! Thank God for the new chipping legislation announced yesterday. All U.K. owned cats will be legally required to have microchips as of 10th June 2024. Paws crossed this cat already has one and the owners can punch her in the clunge for being such an interfering twit.
Hahaha someone should message her and tell her to take pumpkin and Rupert to the vet too. If she's got time in between her tattoo schedule.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.