Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @observerisshe for the winning thread title.

Jodie is currently recruiting more ‘friends’ to join her on her OnlyFans scam journey to fund the animals.
Speaking of animals, new ones seem to be appearing on a daily basis and Jodie switches between not having enough money to feed the animals to then having the means to keep them.

Strangely people are tripping over themselves to donate to ‘the farm’ whilst watching ‘poor’ Jodie continue her weekly Botox sessions and nights out with her harem.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great thread title.

Strangely people are tripping over themselves to donate to ‘the farm’ whilst watching ‘poor’ Jodie continue her weekly Botox sessions and nights out with her harem.
Honestly I have no idea why they don't get annoyed. They must be so dense that they can't correlate money in one hand and out with the other hand.

Reactions: 11
Only Grans 😂😂😂😂 she’s literally pimping out her middle aged friends to fund her lifestyle I can’t cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Those boots are heinous 🙈
She owns some of the most hideous footwear I've ever seen in my life. At least she excels at that 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah Nina, don't do it Nina, you seem okay, you don't have to do this.
Nothing has even proven to me that Nina isn’t an idiot like Jodie. Because let’s face it, can you be friends with Jodie and not be a horrid person? Why else would you put up with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing has even proven to me that Nina isn’t an idiot like Jodie. Because let’s face it, can you be friends with Jodie and not be a horrid person? Why else would you put up with her?
Fair point! Maybe I just want her to be nice. I want her to tell Jodie she won't be her pretend lover for cash but she didn't in the 2000s so maybe she won't now either.

Reactions: 12
These boots are made for walkin and that's just what they'll do, ain't no way that Billy's ever coming back to youuuuu 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nina's got that stance in the doorway like she's arrived to tell her mam she's thrown up in the middle of the night 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don’t get Nina’s motivation for this OF venture. She is a gay woman selling “sexy” content aimed at men?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.