Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my dog dies I call round my tattooist mate to come and do a tattoo. A different tattooist friend than the other, who came to do a home visit out of the goodness of his heart I'm sure. Her fans must be moronsView attachment 2019379View attachment 2019380
Gloucester to Essex is almost a three hour drive away there’s no way that’s been a freebie. The local Chinese is a ten minute drive away and they charge me £2 when I’m being too lazy to collect. Why is the math not mathing with these dopey followers?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
When my dog dies I call round my tattooist mate to come and do a tattoo. A different tattooist friend than the other, who came to do a home visit out of the goodness of his heart I'm sure. Her fans must be moronsView attachment 2019379View attachment 2019380
He has travelled from Gloucester to Essex to do 3 pawprint tattoos out of the goodness of his heart? BULLSHIT

Was he on his way when Rosie passed or did he hop in the car as soon as you called?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He has travelled from Gloucester to Essex to do 3 pawprint tattoos out of the goodness of his heart? BULLSHIT

Was he on his way when Rosie passed or did he hop in the car as soon as you called?
Haha good point. How long is the drive. I'll look it up. She also has like a care bear type tattoo with fripps farm on it's t shirt. I had a look on his Instagram he needs all the help he can get his tattoos are tit
---
Gloucester to Essex is almost a three hour drive away there’s no way that’s been a freebie. The local Chinese is a ten minute drive away and they charge me £2 when I’m being too lazy to collect. Why is the math not mathing with these dopey followers?
Sorry only just read this 3 hours wow

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this was the reason she waited to get Rosie PTS. It was when he could fit them in.
---
Haha good point. How long is the drive. I'll look it up. She also has like a care bear type tattoo with fripps farm in it's t shirt. I had a look on his Instagram he needs all the help he can get his tattoos are tit
---
I’ve just looked him up he did that Cara Delevigne tattoo on Carl Woods that’s meant to be KP 🤣.
What a smack in the face to her mate though after he’s allegedly lost out on up to or even over a grand tattooing her- I don’t for a second buy it was free personally and she’s now advising another artist in less than a week.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha good point. How long is the drive. I'll look it up. She also has like a care bear type tattoo with fripps farm in it's t shirt. I had a look on his Instagram he needs all the help he can get his tattoos are tit
---

Sorry only just read this 3 hours wow
I can’t be certain but i’m sure his shop was doing some promotion last year for £15 tattoos and was reusing needles

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They’ve all been tattooed in that filthy house. 🤢Surely a tattoo artist should know better than to tattoo in someone’s home - especially when it’s going to be splashed all over social media.
---
I can’t be certain but i’m sure his shop was doing some promotion last year for £15 tattoos and was reusing needles
:oops: So maybe he doesn’t know better.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this was the reason she waited to get Rosie PTS. It was when he could fit them in.
---

I’ve just looked him up he did that Cara Delevigne tattoo on Carl Woods that’s meant to be KP 🤣.
What a smack in the face to her mate though after he’s allegedly lost out on up to or even over a grand tattooing her- I don’t for a second buy it was free personally and she’s now advising another artist in less than a week.
I really think she is having some kind of mental breakdown , the constant doing things to herself be it Botox tattoos or other procedures and having people non stop in her home , does she never just want a day on her own laying watching tv doing nothing , but I suppose she can’t with 300 mouths to feed !! Like a runaway train she can’t stop now Perhaps that’s the problem ??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right. This bleeping stupidity has gone on long enough, someone please, please tell me; have I stepped into the twilight zone??? Someone so heartbroken over the passing of a dear pet still manages to post about "being banged and so horny" AND being tattooed. At this point I wonder if she's actually taking the piss out of the idiots who fund her lifestyle. Please, PLEASE someone tell me what more can be done to have this rotten witch stopped? Any ideas??? My horses, cats, sweet ratties and chinchillas mean so much to me, one passes away andddd yeah, let's get tattooed and all this tit. The people donating need to open their eyes! She's making a fool out of folk. As I said what's it going to take for this crap to be taken down?
---
I really think she is having some kind of mental breakdown , the constant doing things to herself be it Botox tattoos or other procedures and having people non stop in her home , does she never just want a day on her own laying watching tv doing nothing , but I suppose she can’t with 300 mouths to feed !! Like a runaway train she can’t stop now Perhaps that’s the problem ??
My husband left me in 2016 (we're back together now) anyway my point is, people have their own lives and yes I had dear friends and family who cams to stay and help with the horses, but I couldn't be doing with people under my feet all the time! She can't go anywhere without the marsh menaces. I mean, christ, she can't even eat chips and beans without documenting who she's with. People are different, of course, but constantly having people in my house I'd be reaching for the shotgun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She cannot be on her own. She never has been able to be. Even when you go back to the old days of her blogging, she was rarely on her own, often admitting to “kidnapping” her friends for days at a time.

I think this is what creates the fallouts that she has with friends because when they can’t dedicate their whole lives to her and her needs they get called selfish and she bleats on about how much she has done for them and they haven’t given anything back, regardless of the fact that her and her needs have been the sole focus of their lives. Look at Claire, she has a husband and a family, how is she able to dedicate all that time to a middle aged animal hoarder?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Right. This bleeping stupidity has gone on long enough, someone please, please tell me; have I stepped into the twilight zone??? Someone so heartbroken over the passing of a dear pet still manages to post about "being banged and so horny" AND being tattooed. At this point I wonder if she's actually taking the piss out of the idiots who fund her lifestyle. Please, PLEASE someone tell me what more can be done to have this rotten witch stopped? Any ideas??? My horses, cats, sweet ratties and chinchillas mean so much to me, one passes away andddd yeah, let's get tattooed and all this tit. The people donating need to open their eyes! She's making a fool out of folk. As I said what's it going to take for this crap to be taken down?
---

My husband left me in 2016 (we're back together now) anyway my point is, people have their own lives and yes I had dear friends and family who cams to stay and help with the horses, but I couldn't be doing with people under my feet all the time! She can't go anywhere without the marsh menaces. I mean, christ, she can't even eat chips and beans without documenting who she's with. People are different, of course, but constantly having people in my house I'd be reaching for the shotgun.
I also think the OF thing is more to create a social life with company around every night than the money factor .

Reactions: 8
She is a bleeping twit. My beautiful pooch died unexpectedly in June last year. I plan on getting a tattoo in her honour. I’ve been thinking about what to have for months. It’s got to be just right for such a perfect little animal. I didn’t get a paw print tattoo in my KITCHEN the second she passed so I could put it all over social media. Marsh has no soul 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a bleeping twit. My beautiful pooch died unexpectedly in June last year. I plan on getting a tattoo in her honour. I’ve been thinking about what to have for months. It’s got to be just right for such a perfect little animal. I didn’t get a paw print tattoo in my KITCHEN the second she passed so I could put it all over social media. Marsh has no soul 😡
She is a ghoul. I'm disgusted at her. Any tiny bit of sympathy I felt for her went. Who does that? How do you even do that? Do you book him in before she's being PTS or after? The paw print tattoo's don't even look like they belong to Rosie just a random design in the tattooist flash. If my pets died it would be the last thing on my mind. Especially if I had more dogs. I would be thinking about supporting them, dog's grieve too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just started following Jodie as she’s batshit crazy and I’m currently on thread 3…wow! Anyway I just had to come on and say that guy is tattooing illegally. Even though he has a shop so should he licensed he can’t travel through counties to tattoo in someone’s kitchen. He’ll have to have a license in every county. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone so unhinged and lies about literally everything on social media. And why hadn’t her ‘frips farm’ been closed down yet it’s obvs a scam

• Heart
I am so angry at this 🤬 “what an amazing end to the saddest day ever” I’m sorry but wtaf?? I’ve never been more disgusted with her and that’s saying something.
When your beloved dog dies, anyone with even half a heart wouldn’t dream of being on social media and saying things such as her opening sentence on this post. I lost my dog last year and I was too upset to do anything at all for a good few days. It took me 8 months to get her *actual* paw print tattooed on me because I was so heartbroken, and not once have I posted it on SM, because it’s for me, not for attention. This has REALLY pissed me off. Poor Rosie, she deserved so much better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am so angry at this 🤬 “what an amazing end to the saddest day ever” I’m sorry but wtaf?? I’ve never been more disgusted with her and that’s saying something.
When your beloved dog dies, anyone with even half a heart wouldn’t dream of being on social media and saying things such as her opening sentence on this post. I lost my dog last year and I was too upset to do anything at all for a good few days. It took me 8 months to get her *actual* paw print tattooed on me because I was so heartbroken, and not once have I posted it on SM, because it’s for me, not for attention. This has REALLY pissed me off. Poor Rosie, she deserved so much better ❤
I couldn’t even tell most people for a couple of weeks about my dog cos I couldn’t write it down without breaking down. Now I don’t believe for a second that she genuinely cares about any of her animals.
---
She is a ghoul. I'm disgusted at her. Any tiny bit of sympathy I felt for her went. Who does that? How do you even do that? Do you book him in before she's being PTS or after? The paw print tattoo's don't even look like they belong to Rosie just a random design in the tattooist flash. If my pets died it would be the last thing on my mind. Especially if I had more dogs. I would be thinking about supporting them, dog's grieve too.
My dog was best friends with the cat. He mourned her so much, it’s heart breaking. It was 8 months ago and he is still being a naughty little tit. I think he doesn’t know how to express missing his friend, so he is bad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.