Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Classy Carrie grew her hair abit and sorted her eyebrows out she wouldn't even be that bad. Not a beauty queen but and it kills me to say it but she does have something to work with.
Yeah I think her and Vicky are quite attractive although classy Carrie is bordering into Jodie territory with the Botox etc.
Lucky Rosie I’d getting everything she wants this week. So McDonalds. Jodie literally says that Rosie is in so much pain and cannot even put weight on her front paw - it baffles me as to why she is keeping her in pain? It makes me so angry.
She keeps saying how much in pain she's in the the make her stand on a chair to eat McDonald's. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she has sunk so low with those OF pics, she’s literally publicly humiliating herself. At one point, I thought she was doing ok for herself: she had her own business with the supplements, doing documentaries, her own house and style and seemed quite settled and happy.

Is she having a midlife crisis? If didn’t know how vile she had been to other women, body shaming etc I would feel sorry for her now. What comes around really does go around eh?
She's been so nasty to women online. The whole bullying pish, SHE was the bully and as for her having a nose job at 15 is nothing but pure vanity. Yet, she still loves to talk about her parents being so distressed at the "bullying" so they made that drastic decision.
---
If Classy Carrie grew her hair abit and sorted her eyebrows out she wouldn't even be that bad. Not a beauty queen but and it kills me to say it but she does have something to work with.
Claire has a look of captain spock crossed with a hamster 🐹
---
Oh, and where on earth are my manners? I completely forgot to wish the hilarious, lovely women of tattle a happy international women's day. A day late but the sentiment is there 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am absolutely perplexed that she puts all this online casually flaunting everything. It's like price, how the hell do they get away with their despicable antics?
---
Just going to say it, she actually looks ridiculous in the first picture. You can smell the desperation to try and look so "cool and crazy" In fact, she just looks disgusting in general.
She's doesn't even try to hide her beggyness and all the women are like wow Jodie your amazing blah blah.

The last few posts are loads of photos of her. Her dad's birthday me me me me me. International women's Day me me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's doesn't even try to hide her beggyness and all the women are like wow Jodie your amazing blah blah.

The last few posts are loads of photos of her. Her dad's birthday me me me me me. International women's Day me me me me
That's what I'm flabbergasted about, she flaunts all these fancy night out and the rest but the followers seem to be devoid of any logical thinking to put 2 and 2 together.

Reactions: 13
That's what I'm flabbergasted about, she flaunts all these fancy night out and the rest but the followers seem to be devoid of any logical thinking to put 2 and 2 together.
Like I said before the followers are a cult of dimwits that just don’t use any logic , so obsessed they are all posting happy birthday daddy marsh …. Terrifying

Reactions: 11
Is Jodie pretending to be back with Nina now?
Always makes me laugh when Nina calls Vicky a “weapon” on Instagram, etc. It always reads as a put down, to me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always makes me laugh when Nina calls Vicky a “weapon” on Instagram, etc. It always reads as a put down, to me! 😂
They've been in true luuuuurve for 25 years didn't you know? What a fool she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Rosie is in that much pain she keeps needing stronger medication why isn’t her vet saying “no you need to stop and bring her in and let her go”? Why do all the vet’s surrounding her allow the animals to suffer?
---
Where I’m from calling someone a weapon is an insult 😂.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Rosie is in that much pain she keeps needing stronger medication why isn’t her vet saying “no you need to stop and bring her in and let her go”? Why do all the vet’s surrounding her allow the animals to suffer?
And how the hell is she in the right frame of mind to continue posting her disgusting OF pictures? Then there's the wonderful night out for her dad. Saying the poor doggo needs to be put to sleep "soon" makes no bleeping sense! That's not how it works, she really must think everyone is thick.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Argh I’m still pissed off about her sick dog. I AM an animal lover. When my darling dog was sick I was with her every minute I could. When I wasn’t, my dad was with her (she preferred him, to be fair, as he treated her like a furry grandchild). No way I could’ve fannyed about like her, knowing an animal I adore was scared and unwell. As it happens my dog died and I’ll never get over that. But I know I did the best I could for her. If the worst happens to her pooch I wonder if she’ll even feel guilty for not doing all she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Argh I’m still pissed off about her sick dog. I AM an animal lover. When my darling dog was sick I was with her every minute I could. When I wasn’t, my dad was with her (she preferred him, to be fair, as he treated her like a furry grandchild). No way I could’ve fannyed about like her, knowing an animal I adore was scared and unwell. As it happens my dog died and I’ll never get over that. But I know I did the best I could for her. If the worst happens to her pooch I wonder if she’ll even feel guilty for not doing all she can.
This!! This all day long. Animals show unconditional love, they bring such happiness. If it were me I wouldn't be bleeping about pretending to be a lesbian and going on nights out. I really am at a loss as to how her mind works.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just looked at Vegan Camp Out's Facebook page. Some of the folk that are planning to attend are going to be very disappointed, they're expecting a vegan bodybuilder to share her fitness story. Imagine their faces when that hefty spud plods onto the stage !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The state of that poor dogs bed, her house is rancid 🤢
I didn't watch the whole video, I watched it again you're right it's so grotty 🤢
I've just looked at Vegan Camp Out's Facebook page. Some of the folk that are planning to attend are going to be very disappointed, they're expecting a vegan bodybuilder to share her fitness story. Imagine their faces when that hefty spud plods onto the stage !
Yeah hahaha. I noticed a lot of the comments are from paid followers, they write the same comment on everything like "this will be very interesting" or "she brings a different perspective" ok vague

Reactions: 6
My dog went to heaven nearly 6 weeks ago. Although he was starting to get old it was sudden. Couldn't imagine letting him be in pain for any amount of time. They are big babies. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My dog went to heaven nearly 6 weeks ago. Although he was starting to get old it was sudden. Couldn't imagine letting him be in pain for any amount of time. They are big babies. 😔
So sorry to hear about your dog passing 💕 It really is the toughest part of having a pet.
We're so fortunate to be able to alleviate their suffering, however difficult it is for us to do.
THAT is true love.
It infuriates me no end how she bangs on about being such an animal lover but treats her animals like she does 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve read through some of the comments and there’s definitely a few that have been deleted.
Some looking forward to hearing all about her vegan fitness journey and bodybuilding. Very tempted to post all she eats is chips and beans and this week has been cooking steaks and supporting McDonalds buying burgers whilst her dog suffers in pain with the possibility of snapping a leg while she’s breeding more cats, getting tattoos and partying with friends.

How is she even going to give a talk about veganism? It’ll be all about her and her menagerie of pets.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.