Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad only for the poor dog, not her. This is why I think she's insane, she contradicts herself at every opportunity. I saw her recent post gushing about people who donate to her, saying the more the public gives the more animals she can rescue!!!!!!! It really must be a lovely life in cloud cuckoo land.
This sickens me. I don’t know how I’ve managed to miss that her dog is really sick. I bet the hateful twunt is saving any dog news for when she can milk it the most. All woe is me. If it was my dad’s birthday (who I don’t nakedly lean on like Jodie does hers) he would judge me for spending time with him when my dog was suffering. Hers should have a word.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Parge is the best dad EVAH. Gives her money whenever she demands it, poses in pics where he looks like her pimp, holds the tripod whilst Nina and Claire rub her tits and pretend to lick her pussy, wanks off over all her pics, films her fingering herself for Only Grans, gives her money whenever she demands it, allowed her to make that disgustingly self obsessed speech at his wife's funeral, buys her anything and everything she asks for, pays for the 'farm', holds all her exes at gunpoint because they dare diss his ickle princess, acts as her agent, pimp, photographer and yes man. Yep, no wonder he is THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EVAH.

Sorry - her DAD films and takes the OF photos??! Jaysus bleeping Christ :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's 2 kinds of pisces. Introvert and extrovert, he looks like the extrovert type. Weird fuckers as well. I say that as a Pisces 🤚
Haha I'm an introvert Pisces albeit a massive witch and my youngest is an extrovert Pisces. 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Half a wind up but probably will end up happening.
I think it's very true, remember he encouraged her to join only fans. That in itself is very, very strange, a "loving' father actively encourages his daughter to pose on that site looking like a blob.
---
Narcissists are hands down the hardest and most frustrating people to deal with. They love to drone on and on about how superior they are despite being behind bars! My job has allowed me to converse at great length with these types and it's incredibly irritating at times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ewww I just washed the smudged lipstick story and now I'm never going to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she has sunk so low with those OF pics, she’s literally publicly humiliating herself. At one point, I thought she was doing ok for herself: she had her own business with the supplements, doing documentaries, her own house and style and seemed quite settled and happy.

Is she having a midlife crisis? If didn’t know how vile she had been to other women, body shaming etc I would feel sorry for her now. What comes around really does go around eh?

Reactions: 21
If Classy Carrie grew her hair abit and sorted her eyebrows out she wouldn't even be that bad. Not a beauty queen but and it kills me to say it but she does have something to work with.

Reactions: 5
Lucky Rosie I’d getting everything she wants this week. So McDonalds. Jodie literally says that Rosie is in so much pain and cannot even put weight on her front paw - it baffles me as to why she is keeping her in pain? It makes me so angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Lucky Rosie I’d getting everything she wants this week. So McDonalds. Jodie literally says that Rosie is in so much pain and cannot even put weight on her front paw - it baffles me as to why she is keeping her in pain? It makes me so angry.
I am absolutely perplexed that she puts all this online casually flaunting everything. It's like price, how the hell do they get away with their despicable antics?
---
Just going to say it, she actually looks ridiculous in the first picture. You can smell the desperation to try and look so "cool and crazy" In fact, she just looks disgusting in general. As for that comment about helping others, what, like others who fall for your crap by donating to you? She is a horrible, mean, jealous human being and projects this onto others to justify the way she drags people through the mud. I'm not surprised one bit her brother has nothing to do with her and i do wonder sometimes if things really are as rosy with her dad as she loves to portray.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.