Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after a night of OF romping or out partying a middle aged woman can get up at the crack of sparrows and look after 300 animals day in day out 365 days of the year โ€ฆ yes Jodie single handed does it really she does her followers tell everyone !! Why not just admit she has lots of help ?? Comes across better as super woman I suppose .
I bet she rolls out of her pit at about 11 usually. Everything covered in a brown stain.
Can you think what we might have been doing? Urgh probably stuffing your face you ๐Ÿท
Eating chips

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly, you are absolutely spot on. She's the lowest form of life, proclaiming she is the most intelligent evvvaaah! As well as a Saint for having all these poor critters. Newsflash marsh you fucker, pets do not require donations; if that was the case then everyone would be begging for pets. She's seriously lost the bleeping plot. She comes from an incredibly wealthy family, it makes absolutely no sense to beg for stuff when she is posting about tattoos, cosmetic surgery and nights out.
---

Collins ๐Ÿ˜‰
---

Jack Monroe anyone....? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers my lovely ๐Ÿ˜˜ watched the Fripps video I feel sorry about Rosie but, why is she prolonging the pain ? Begging for money sitting in one of her expensive bespoke vehicles. If she sold all those and her bikes she could afford decent accommodation for the menagerie. ๐Ÿง

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Cheers my lovely ๐Ÿ˜˜ watched the Fripps video I feel sorry about Rosie but, why is she prolonging the pain ? Begging for money sitting in one of her expensive bespoke vehicles. If she sold all those and her bikes she could afford decent accommodation for the menagerie. ๐Ÿง
A reasonable, mentally stable person would think that way but this is jodie marsh and she's anything but reasonable and stable!
---
Yeah, yeah we get the picture, your dad is THE BEST EVAAAAH! 2 posts in one day, over the top as is usual for menacing marsh.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the photos she posted with parge why does she look bow legged in some of the photos or she looks like sheโ€™s a nappy on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's known Rosie has been ill since end of February, she's been on a night out with that pink rubber glove ensemble, got her tattoos and did her punch and Judy show for onlyfans. So what's the hold up, she's not giving her dog chemo so she's prolonging it's life for her benefit. I felt bad before but she's milking her dogs illness.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also I found out that whilst she didn't bother getting the cats neutered she took on two more sheep. Who does that when you haven't even got time to get your cats veterinary treatmentView attachment 2011402

Those sheep are Valais Blacknose, they are really expensive! And cats can come into season as and when required (hence they can be pregnant by more than one tom at once) so she really needs to sort it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't know how sheโ€™s calling herself an animal lover when she has has left that dog in pain for weeks. Thatโ€™s not anyone surmising, she said herself that Rosie has been in pain for weeks. If she can nip to the vets for pain she can schedule an appointment to do the right thing and put that poor animal out of its misery and suffering. Sheโ€™s not doing it because she thinking about how SHE will feel and she will find it hard. Sheโ€™s not thinking about the dog at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's known Rosie has been ill since end of February, she's been on a night out with that pink rubber glove ensemble, got her tattoos and did her punch and Judy show for onlyfans. So what's the hold up, she's not giving her dog chemo so she's prolonging it's life for her benefit. I felt bad before but she's milking her dogs illness.
I felt bad only for the poor dog, not her. This is why I think she's insane, she contradicts herself at every opportunity. I saw her recent post gushing about people who donate to her, saying the more the public gives the more animals she can rescue!!!!!!! It really must be a lovely life in cloud cuckoo land.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Parge is the best dad EVAH. Gives her money whenever she demands it, poses in pics where he looks like her pimp, holds the tripod whilst Nina and Claire rub her tits and pretend to lick her pussy, wanks off over all her pics, films her fingering herself for Only Grans, gives her money whenever she demands it, allowed her to make that disgustingly self obsessed speech at his wife's funeral, buys her anything and everything she asks for, pays for the 'farm', holds all her exes at gunpoint because they dare diss his ickle princess, acts as her agent, pimp, photographer and yes man. Yep, no wonder he is THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EVAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not Parge being a Pisces ffs. Piss off Sir the Geminis will have ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Parge is the best dad EVAH. Gives her money whenever she demands it, poses in pics where he looks like her pimp, holds the tripod whilst Nina and Claire rub her tits and pretend to lick her pussy, wanks off over all her pics, films her fingering herself for Only Grans, gives her money whenever she demands it, allowed her to make that disgustingly self obsessed speech at his wife's funeral, buys her anything and everything she asks for, pays for the 'farm', holds all her exes at gunpoint because they dare diss his ickle princess, acts as her agent, pimp, photographer and yes man. Yep, no wonder he is THE BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EVAH.
๐Ÿ‘ very well said!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those sheep are Valais Blacknose, they are really expensive! And cats can come into season as and when required (hence they can be pregnant by more than one tom at once) so she really needs to sort it
I would like to see evidence of all these "rescues"
I felt bad only for the poor dog, not her. This is why I think she's insane, she contradicts herself at every opportunity. I saw her recent post gushing about people who donate to her, saying the more the public gives the more animals she can rescue!!!!!!! It really must be a lovely life in cloud cuckoo land.
Yeah I feel bad for her dogs, screw her. I thought that too don't rescue any more pets. She could have more acres than Longleat and still cram more animals in it than she can manage.
Not Parge being a Pisces ffs. Piss off Sir the Geminis will have ya.
I know shares a birthday with my family member about to go and celebrate, now he has to share it with Parge lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That's gotta be the best speech EVAH!!!
Literally pissed me knickers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would like to see evidence of all these "rescues"

Yeah I feel bad for her dogs, screw her. I thought that too don't rescue any more pets. She could have more acres than Longleat and still cram more animals in it than she can manage.

I know shares a birthday with my family member about to go and celebrate, now he has to share it with Parge lol
Imagine marsh, price and westbrook all being interviewed and being called out for their lies. Cue the deflecting and shouting about being bullied. Would be funny too, if marsh had lipstick on her teeth too.... ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has 3 posts on her Instagram dedicated to her dad and she's in every photo ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if Dad bought her the very expensive private reg on the trailer obviously her car has it also ?? On todays Fripps post

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.