Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just shows her lack of intelligence. One post begging for money and food, another about a bloody face-lift and then new tattoos! She's not wise in the head.

Reactions: 10
I just watched her reels super beggy like we are desperate. She's got a new pig pen she was like we can fit more pigs. I was thinking no please don't get more. And she wants a bigger meerkat house. Probably for that big meerkat manor she wants.
She is in animal hoarding territory..and yet no authority seem to be doing anything to get these animals out.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
There is something worryingly wrong with running out of room for animals in one property, and filling the new one before she’s even moved in. She will over fill this new one in a few months and those poor animals will all still be living in cramped conditions. She rarely shows us the enclosures properly and from what I have seen, they are really not very big. The big central area is just a giant pit of mud where they all mingle together, giving each other injuries and illnesses no doubt

• Sad
She is in animal hoarding territory..and yet no authority seem to be doing anything to get these animals out.
Definitely

There is something worryingly wrong with running out of room for animals in one property, and filling the new one before she’s even moved in. She will over fill this new one in a few months and those poor animals will all still be living in cramped conditions. She rarely shows us the enclosures properly and from what I have seen, they are really not very big. The big central area is just a giant pit of mud where they all mingle together, giving each other injuries and illnesses no doubt
Yeah she'll have more animals to neglect. If she can't afford them now. How will she afford more 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wait......... Why are these sheep in a cage???? Are all these pets caged???????
I don't think they're in a cage but as @plinky2 says you don't really see the enclosure's so it's hard to tell. I think it's a fence. There seems to be a lot of metal fences. The enclosures look grim and grotty. Whenever I see them they remind me of the Blair Witch

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Definitely

Yeah she'll have more animals to neglect. If she can't afford them now. How will she afford more 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think they're in a cage but as @plinky2 says you don't really see the enclosure's so it's hard to tell. I think it's a fence. There seems to be a lot of metal fences. The enclosures look grim and grotty. Whenever I see them they remind me of the Blair Witch
You can see this area it’s just a fenced off little area thing. I’m not going to post it but you can see it on Google maps

Reactions: 4
Ok I'm not sure of the address I'm assuming it's the one on companies house. But I wasn't sure. I'll have a look
It’s like next to an (unfenced, clearly not her) field, the house backing into main road, house has a yard type area. The field is not part of her house. There are other houses it’s residential. It just looks like a load of tit, I think she has some kind of barn/workshop thing then just a ton of old shoddy crappy DIY enclosures

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Definitely

From what I can see it looks like the size of holding pens you'd see at a livestock show and not what I'd expect more than one animal to be housed in 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Once upon a time it did seem to have a fair amount of grass on the land of the house but from her posts it now has none, it’s more of just a big yard. I would say it looks like the land area is about 3 times the size of the house. The house is really old. It has a barn thing which I imagine houses some animals but to think she has THREE HUNDRED ANIMALS in a residential area like with a small piece of yard land is insane

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Once upon a time it did seem to have a fair amount of grass on the land of the house but from her posts it now has none, it’s more of just a big yard. I would say it looks like the land area is about 3 times the size of the house. The house is really old. It has a barn thing which I imagine houses some animals but to think she has THREE HUNDRED ANIMALS in a residential area like with a small piece of yard land is insane
Looks like she turned it into a dump. How she manages to fit everything in there I don't know. Doesn't look like enough room to swing a cat. Looks like it's her front garden and side garden. Don't think my front garden was much smaller when I was a kid 🙈
---
So your dogs ill Jodie but you're going to get dolled up. Yes I can guess what you're doing a punch and Judy show. Go and take your dog to the vet you lazy twit.
Screenshot_20230307_213915_Instagram~2.jpg
download (1).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This make up is bizarre. Why is her eyeshadow so far outside of her eyes? She looks like a raccoon. Those brows I have no words. They look like horizontal question marks. Why are they so long 🤣
---
Ok duck you for making me watch that story and those tongues at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Why has she drawn her eyebrows on to her nose though?
Why are they always wonky? Probably the Botox. I just thought in her reel she's like I got my makeup on because I'm doing something later. Didn't even wash after running errands. Wearing her farm work wear. What a treat for Vicky
---
Ok duck you for making me watch that story and those tongues at the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
😊

Sorry I did try to share it but it wouldn't add. If I had to see it so did someone else. It's like the ring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I drove past her ‘farm’ today it’s honestly pretty tiny I don’t know how she has got 300 animals in there safely
Nothing about that farm is safe though is it considering how many have gotten injured/sick/died. How she’s getting away with it is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nothing about that farm is safe though is it considering how many have gotten injured/sick/died. How she’s getting away with it is beyond me.
I've reported her multiple times, yet nothing seems to come of it. What's it going to take for authorities to wake the hell up?!
---
Looks like she turned it into a dump. How she manages to fit everything in there I don't know. Doesn't look like enough room to swing a cat. Looks like it's her front garden and side garden. Don't think my front garden was much smaller when I was a kid 🙈
---
So your dogs ill Jodie but you're going to get dolled up. Yes I can guess what you're doing a punch and Judy show. Go and take your dog to the vet you lazy twit.View attachment 2012086View attachment 2012087
She's a shambles and the sad thing is she believes she is the most desirable woman on the planet.
---
I think I've discovered her inspiration 🙈😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So after a night of OF romping or out partying a middle aged woman can get up at the crack of sparrows and look after 300 animals day in day out 365 days of the year … yes Jodie single handed does it really she does her followers tell everyone !! Why not just admit she has lots of help ?? Comes across better as super woman I suppose .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you think what we might have been doing? Urgh probably stuffing your face you 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.