Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any animal of mine was in severe pain and suffering from cancer, I’d be at home with it every second of its final days. Not out gallivanting with my plastic mates or getting my foof out for daddy on camera. She gives absolutely no fucks about Rosie, only the potential windfall she’s going to get after that last post.
Sadly, you are absolutely spot on. She's the lowest form of life, proclaiming she is the most intelligent evvvaaah! As well as a Saint for having all these poor critters. Newsflash marsh you fucker, pets do not require donations; if that was the case then everyone would be begging for pets. She's seriously lost the bleeping plot. She comes from an incredibly wealthy family, it makes absolutely no sense to beg for stuff when she is posting about tattoos, cosmetic surgery and nights out.
---
I’ve forgotten Billy’s the Corspe reviver last name ?
Collins 😉
---
She's like one of those cliché benefits mum. Covered in tattoos, loads of animals she can't afford, lives on chipz n beanz, cheap surgery, fried and bleached hair, immaturity and bad spelling 😂
Jack Monroe anyone....? 🤣😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how to share the story where she’s in with the kittens and Pumpkin is cleaning Rupert but it sounds to me like Pumpkin is back in season. She needs to get Rupert neutered NOW.

Also WTF is she doing around neonatal kittens wearing those filthy bleeping boots. I’ve never seen any foot baths by her animal pens. No cleaning protocols in place before entering and leaving the animal enclosures. And now just sat in with neonatal kittens. If she’s not had time to neuter cats with a trip to the vet I’m also going to question whether their vaccinations are up to date.

So bleeping angry.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how to share the story where she’s in with the kittens and Pumpkin is cleaning Rupert but it sounds to me like Pumpkin is back in season. She needs to get Rupert neutered NOW.

Also WTF is she doing around neonatal kittens wearing those filthy bleeping boots. I’ve never seen any foot baths by her animal pens. No cleaning protocols in place before entering and leaving the animal enclosures. And now just sat in with neonatal kittens. If she’s not had time to neuter cats with a trip to the vet I’m also going to question whether their vaccinations are up to date.

So bleeping angry.
If you go here and paste the link in.

Screenshot_20230307_173846_Chrome~3.jpg

Reactions: 5
So bleeping angry.
Also I found out that whilst she didn't bother getting the cats neutered she took on two more sheep. Who does that when you haven't even got time to get your cats veterinary treatment
Screenshot_20230307_084954_Instagram~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Portrait tattoos aren’t cheap I can’t imagine you’d get much change from a grand from those tattoos and she’s took it as a freebie in a cost of living crisis? Beggy twit.
I had a portrait tattoo recently of Lil Peep on my thigh- 600 quid. So yeah we can imagine what hers cost!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I drove past her ‘farm’ today it’s honestly pretty tiny I don’t know how she has got 300 animals in there safely

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I had a portrait tattoo recently of Lil Peep on my thigh- 600 quid. So yeah we can imagine what hers cost!
I might come back, when the benz are black, ten racks on my lap if I don't relapse and I stay strong. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How many hours did it take?

Are the animals still there?
No idea, the recent photo of those sheep is in the old house. She hasn’t posted anything from the new house. She would have to go back and forth to look after them all and doesn’t sound like she’s built most of those enclosures yet anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if Sue and Noel Radford decided to rope the family in and start a onlyfans gig. And their fans will be like it's for a good cause they're raising money and have 22 kids and a load of grandchildren to feed and they need a shelter over their heads. Everyone would lose their mind
I would pay not to see that 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wanna help you see,
you should run away from me 🐣
---
So she was probably in the studio for about 10 hours. Sure!!!! the tattooist opened his studio for 10 hours to those 3 cackling witches and a dog for FREE!!!!! Jodie s tripping.

No idea, the recent photo of those sheep is in the old house. She hasn’t posted anything from the new house. She would have to go back and forth to look after them all and doesn’t sound like she’s built most of those enclosures yet anyway
:mad: waiting for all those beg shed's to arrive

• Angry
Reactions: 4
@alittlebitofthebubbly and @Stripper Vicar ..
Wow! That is more than I was thinking the tattoos would cost but they are quite big and they do look quite detailed as well.
---
If any animal of mine was in severe pain and suffering from cancer, I’d be at home with it every second of its final days. Not out gallivanting with my plastic mates or getting my foof out for daddy on camera. She gives absolutely no fucks about Rosie, only the potential windfall she’s going to get after that last post.
Same for me - If my cat was poorly Id be with him as much as possible until I took him to be put to sleep. She doesn’t an F about these animals .
---
Has she actually moved yet? She’d need to some time to pack an entire house full of that crap she has
---
I’d really love to know where Billy is - he has just disappeared . Sometimes I wonder if she has topped him off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@alittlebitofthebubbly and @Stripper Vicar ..
Wow! That is more than I was thinking the tattoos would cost but they are quite big and they do look quite detailed as well.
---

Same for me - If my cat was poorly Id be with him as much as possible until I took him to be put to sleep. She doesn’t an F about these animals .
---

Has she actually moved yet? She’d need to some time to pack an entire house full of that crap she has
I just watched her reels super beggy like we are desperate. She's got a new pig pen she was like we can fit more pigs. I was thinking no please don't get more. And she wants a bigger meerkat house. Probably for that big meerkat manor she wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.