Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was feeling a bit sorry for her until she mentioned how much pain Rosie has been in AND THEN LOW KEY BEGGED FOR MONEY WHILST CRYING. Ugh.
Yeah I feel bad. She looks genuinely upset. I would be devastated if I found out my dog was ill. But her flaunting tattoo's. And then saying her dogs really ill please donate. So she can rescue these animals. Most of them she bought. I find it so distasteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have absolutely no sympathy for Jodie whatsoever. I do, however, feel sorry for the poor animal that she has allowed to be in pain for weeks. But it’s ok, it’s been eating steak, eggs and and a bucketload of pain. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The kindest thing to do is let the animal go, instead she’s swanning off getting tattoos and eating chips and beans in pubs. While Rosie languished at home in pain.
Jodie you ugly ignorant bleep, put Rosie down if you care about animals at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I have absolutely no sympathy for Jodie whatsoever. I do, however, feel sorry for the poor animal that she has allowed to be in pain for weeks. But it’s ok, it’s been eating steak, eggs and and a bucketload of pain. 😡
I know I would feel sick with those steaks swimming in grease and greasy fried eggs. Poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 13
DADDY IS A MILLIONAIRE YOU witch SO HIT HIM UP INSTEAD OF BEGGING AND LETTING YOUR DOG SUFFER

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah I feel bad. She looks genuinely upset. I would be devastated if I found out my dog was ill. But her flaunting tattoo's. And then saying her dogs really ill please donate. So she can rescue these animals. Most of them she bought. I find it so distasteful.
It's incredibly disingenuous and people still fall for it.

Reactions: 15
Rosie is her pet not the responsibility of the bleeping public to fund!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's like one of those cliché benefits mum. Covered in tattoos, loads of animals she can't afford, lives on chipz n beanz, cheap surgery, fried and bleached hair, immaturity and bad spelling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's like one of those cliché benefits mum. Covered in tattoos, loads of animals she can't afford, lives on chipz n beanz, cheap surgery, fried and bleached hair, immaturity and bad spelling 😂
Reminds me of a neighbour of mine. Tried and failed to leech off me. Yuck go away.

Reactions: 12
I wish the papers would expose her for the fat beg that she is and the council or a real rescue would step in and remove the animals.

Let her keep the pedigree pets that she has the means to support though 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish the papers would expose her for the fat beg that she is and the council or a real rescue would step in and remove the animals.

Let her keep the pedigree pets that she has the means to support though 🤨
If she was any decent "celeb" she would pick a sanctuary that actually needs help and donate money. Instead she wants the glory of being a martyr, whilst her animals suffer because she doesn't know how to run a farm. So if an animal gets sick or die, they're like aww poor Jodie.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Well the Billy sex therapist insta has gone and he appears (could be wrong mind) to have made a new low key insta.

Reactions: 9
If any animal of mine was in severe pain and suffering from cancer, I’d be at home with it every second of its final days. Not out gallivanting with my plastic mates or getting my foof out for daddy on camera. She gives absolutely no fucks about Rosie, only the potential windfall she’s going to get after that last post.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.