Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free tattoos, free piercings, free hair don'ts, free meals at restaurants constantly, free tickets to shows 2 or 3 times a week...gosh she's so lucky isn't she? Everything going on the animals. 🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Free tattoos, free piercings, free hair don'ts, free meals at restaurants constantly, free tickets to shows 2 or 3 times a week...gosh she's so lucky isn't she? Everything going on the animals. 🤡
I know who wants to start up an animal rescue with me? Appparently you can live the highlife for free. Don't forget all the other sanctuaries on their arses and closing.

Reactions: 19
So obvious the sun reads here. Gave the tattooist free advertisements but didn't mention how much the tattoo costs.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This poor Rottweiler she’s posted about, we’ve never even seen her walk the poor thing she never documents anything like walking the poor bastard dogs, can’t afford to feed them or so she likes to lead people to believe! (if she did walk it she would post it given her post)……yesterday was the best day evahhhh, gettin her fat chippy arse tattoos….oh and just to end the vid with no actual tears and beg for money…….piece of tit she is!

Reactions: 13
She is the strangest person. She’s been out all weekend doing pointless tit instead of being with her dog in her last few days alive?

Incoming Rosie tattoo next week

• Angry
  • Sad
What a horrible horrible person she really is! She bangs on about how much she loves animals but is happily watching one of her own pets suffer. How has she left her in pain for weeks? Jodie says she knows that it’s the right thing to do so why prolong it? That poor dog.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She is the strangest person. She’s been out all weekend doing pointless tit instead of being with her dog in her last few days alive?

Incoming Rosie tattoo next week
Cos her tattooist has a massive waiting list but he spent a day missing paid work to tattoo Jodie for free on a weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is putting her needs before the needs of that poor dog. Makes me so angry.

• Sad
  • Angry
Hmm, shouldn't her posts have said gifted on them then? 🤔
I think she has paid for them to be done but knew she’d be on the end of some stick if she is begging for money whilst spending £150+ on two tattoos.

Reactions: 7
Hmm, shouldn't her posts have said gifted on them then? 🤔
I don't know. Im not sure of the rules on advertisments.
I think she has paid for them to be done but knew she’d be on the end of some stick if she is begging for money whilst spending £150+ on two tattoos.
I would have said a lot more for the tattoos. I'm not really sure how many hours they took. Maybe £1000 for both?

Reactions: 7
He probably did a day rate so i’d estimate £600/£700
AGAIN flaunting her wealth! Remember that episode of the simpsons where homer
clones himself and they are thick as shite! That's what I'm reminded with every time she posts extravagant outings. One of her clones is posting because clearly you cannot be begging for stuff in one post and flaunting her spending in the next.

Reactions: 9
I was feeling a bit sorry for her until she mentioned how much pain Rosie has been in AND THEN LOW KEY BEGGED FOR MONEY WHILST CRYING. Ugh.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.